List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New Year Spoilers Discussion

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Year Spoilers Discussion

Started by Texas Sunflower at 2009/01/01 04:49PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 04:32PM, Views: 1936, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2009/01/02 12:34PM
    Re: New Year Spoilers Discussion
    colormebadd

I just remembered that Billy is Abby's uncle, so why/how on earth does she break up Billy and Lily?

JT and Tyra, why on earth would she want his butt? She need to get it on with Brad before he leaves the show. LOL

#22   2009/01/02 12:35PM
    soccerboys

Quote soapyshelly: There are only two ideas I can come up with for JT and his cheat...Sharon or Colleen.

1) Sharon working as spokesmodel needs security and JT is the go-to Guy....one thing leads to another!

2) After Brad dies, JT visits Colleen and POOF! Grief SEX!

But will Victor still let JT work security if he and Victoria split? Guess it depends on his mood for the day.Those two aren't my fave couple, but I like them better then he and Colleen.

#23   2009/01/02 12:35PM
    Soulsistah

For real! If Tyra is looking for real man, she best turn her head away from Neil and head for Bradski.

#24   2009/01/02 02:27PM
    pgl35

Now why do they have to do that to JT and Vikki? I would like to see one couple have a loving , stable , relationship. I get tired of musical beds. Yes , at times they may be a little boring , but why not give them a great s/l that doesn't involve cheating? Why does almost every s/l have to involve cheating? I get so tired of that. I for one love JT and Vikki together and I am going to be pizzed off if they go there. I am already beside myself because of Brad leaving. I would be nice to have new , refreshing s/l's instead of the same thing over and over and over....

#25   2009/01/02 04:32PM
    pdames4

I was thinking more along the lines of Tyra and Neil having an affair and Tyra getting pregnant. I heard the rumor about JT, but don't really see how it would develop, nor do I see the chemistry, but I agree she and Brad would burn up the sheets...in a good way!LOL

ps. Can't wait to se what Vic got in store to get Nikki back! Hope she doesn't fall for anything to do with him any time in the near future! Eventually about two years down the road in Real time, not soaptime!

I also loved it when Jack told Ashley he was back. Say what you will or may, I think Jack should be at Jabot, don't want Jill to get her hateful spiteful hands on it. Leave the Abbotts alone! If Victor wants to take down Jack then fine, but if he truly cares about Ashley he will leave Jabot in her capable hands. JMO!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/02 06:28PM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list