List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New Year Spoilers Discussion

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Year Spoilers Discussion

Started by Texas Sunflower at 2009/01/01 04:49PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 04:32PM, Views: 1945, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2009/01/02 11:56AM
    Re: New Year Spoilers Discussion
    chychy65

If he does cheat.. im wondering what is the provacation... They seem pretty happy at the moment...

Hope they dont make JT get drunk and pull a Cane...

#12   2009/01/02 12:08PM
    Soulsistah

Hopefully not. But I heard too that JT may cheat with Tyra. I guess they gotta give Tyra something else to do besides bawl about Aaaaaawwnaaaaaaa and shoot puppy dog looks at Neil. And lord knows JT needs more action than being Victoria's shadow.

Hmmm, I like the new Abby so should be interesting to see what she's up to re Noah and Eden.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/02 12:18PM
    #13   2009/01/02 12:10PM
    shirley 2

Quote chychy65: If he does cheat.. im wondering what is the provacation... They seem pretty happy at the moment...

Hope they dont make JT get drunk and pull a Cane...

I think he is getting tired of the Newmans and the way Victors just grunts around him.

#14   2009/01/02 12:11PM
    chychy65

jt and tyra --have they really been in each other's orbit... just trying to get the scenario of how they hook up... well i just gotta wait and see....

poor victoria... jt is gonna be on victors list when/if he finds out.... seems he really likes jt.. for now

#15   2009/01/02 12:11PM
    Snizzle

Finally i have been waiting on the affair with JT and Tyra LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Bwahahahhaa But the rest of the spoilers wanna make me barf..same ol same ol except for the abby one

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/02 12:11PM
    #16   2009/01/02 12:12PM
    lynnw

Quote Soulsistah: Hopefully not. But I heard too that JT may cheat with Tyra. I guess that gotta give Tyra something else to do besides bawl about Aaaaaawwnaaaaaaa and shoot puppy dog looks at Neil. And lord knows JT needs more action than being Victoria's shadow.

Hmmm, I like the new Abby so should be interesting to see what she's up to re Noah and Eden.

I read a few weeks back that there could be trouble for Victoria and JT and there was mention of bringing someone new on the show for him, but that may have changed.

#17   2009/01/02 12:16PM
    Snizzle

Where's that Joketoria broad at???? Maybe jumping off a bridge right about now LMAO

#18   2009/01/02 12:20PM
    Soulsistah

Well I would find it a little strange - and infuriating - if they bring on another new character for JT, and yet are bumping out Brad! If it's truly a "budget" issue, then they best work with the characters already on, rather than bringing in more newbies (unless it's Mack they bring back). JMO.

I could see Tyra and JT...they've gotta be more interesting than JT and Victoria.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/02 12:21PM
    #19   2009/01/02 12:24PM
    lynnw

Quote Soulsistah: Well I would find it a little strange - and infuriating - if they bring on another new character for JT, and yet are bumping out Brad! If it's truly a "budget" issue, then they best work with the characters already on, rather than bringing in more newbies (unless it's Mack they bring back). JMO.

I could see Tyra and JT...they've gotta be more interesting than JT and Victoria.

I don't have anything against Vicki and JT, but just don't like them together. Tyra would probably be a more exciting match for him. I'm all for anything where JT gets more screen time.

#20   2009/01/02 12:28PM
    soapyshelly

There are only two ideas I can come up with for JT and his cheat...Sharon or Colleen.

1) Sharon working as spokesmodel needs security and JT is the go-to Guy....one thing leads to another!

2) After Brad dies, JT visits Colleen and POOF! Grief SEX!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list