List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Canadian Show (Thursday's Show GLORIA)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Canadian Show (Thursday's Show GLORIA)

Started by divasoapfan at 2009/01/01 03:26PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 12:49PM, Views: 875, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/01/01 03:26PM
    Spoiler Canadian Show (Thursday's Show GLORIA)
    divasoapfan

I am thinking this is just a bit weird,even for Gloria. Michael and Lauren came to visit Glo in jail today. Gloria did not even try to make any attempt to tell them the there is a woman in jail with her,claiming to be THEE Katherine Chancellor. Maybe Michael could have helped her....Glo did not even want her court date moved up,as offfered to her by Michael. Glo claims she wants everything done by the book. Really I think Glo just needs more time to work Mrs. C!!!!

I don't know if this is a blooper or not but here goes..
    (Michael called the Court Clerk) The Clerk Of Court,when speaking to Gloria today...I have never heard this phrase before,the way he said it...

#2   2009/01/01 03:36PM
    Re: Spoiler Canadian Show (Thursday's Show GLORIA)
    Lilamoor

What is she up to I wonder... She could have helped Catherine get out of jail.

#3   2009/01/01 03:53PM
    divasoapfan

Glo told Katherine that her son Kevin worked for her,and that Kevin was one of her best employee's...she is up to something....

#4   2009/01/01 03:57PM
    seattlegirl

I think Gloria is still trying to figure out what to do with the information she knows (that Katherine is alive). She knows that having Katherine back is going to change things and she knows Katherine is very confused. Gloria is deciding what the best step is for her when dealing with Katherine. I'm sure her mind is spinning in her cell trying to find a way to get on Katherines good side. I'm glad Murphy tells Katherine not to trust Gloria. Michael and Lauren could definitely see Gloria was up to something so I'm sure they will be back for more visits to figure out what she is up to. I think Kevin will have a big decision to make. Help his mom in her plan or say no and help Katherine.

#5   2009/01/01 05:31PM
    DMurphy

Quote seattlegirl: I think Kevin will have a big decision to make. Help his mom in her plan or say no and help Katherine.

It shouldn't be a hard decision for Kevin since every time he has gone to ask his mother (Gloria) for help, she has turned him down. Even as much as a few days ago when he asked Gloria to explain to Amber about setting up Katherine so that Amber would stop accusing him of murder.

#6   2009/01/01 06:11PM
    mag1018

I'm sure Gloria wants to stay there a little bit longer since she has learned that Kay is alive and does not remember much of anything. I'm sure Gloria is going to play this to her advantage and make Kay think they were the best of friends. She cannot do that if they were both out of jail and other people have access to Kay.

#7   2009/01/01 06:21PM
    loveCane

I was thinking the same thing why didn't she get Michael to help Mrs.C.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/01 06:22PM
    #8   2009/01/01 07:10PM
    LisaJ

Why are people so surprised Gloria wouldn't say anything? She's looking out for numero uno--HERSELF. I'm pretty sure next week she and Jeff hatch a plan (not sure what) but it involves keeping Katherine's presence in the jail a secret.

#9   2009/01/02 11:40AM
    CGil

I don't know if this is a blooper or not but here goes..
    (Michael called the Court Clerk) The Clerk Of Court,when speaking to Gloria today...I have never heard this phrase before,the way he said it...[/quote]

This isn't a blooper, Clerk of Court is the official title for some areas.

#10   2009/01/02 12:25PM
    divasoapfan

I stand corrected,I had never heard it said that way before. I am in Canada and here they say Court Clerk. At least that is what I have heard....

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list