List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Are some of us a day behind?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Are some of us a day behind?????

Started by Rebecca Rau at 2009/01/01 10:52AM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 08:56AM, Views: 374, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2009/01/01 10:52AM
    Are some of us a day behind?????
    Rebecca Rau

I live in Eastern time. In the daily updates section, it said that Y&R would be preempted today on CBS. I watched Y&R today at 9:00a.m. on CBS. It was the same episode that Soapnet aired last night - the one with Karen's wedding and where Gloria and Kay meet in jail. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I living in The Twilight Zone?

#2   2009/01/01 11:08AM
    Re: Are some of us a day behind?????
    soccerboys

Quote Rebecca Rau: I live in Eastern time. In the daily updates section, it said that Y&R would be preempted today on CBS. I watched Y&R today at 9:00a.m. on CBS. It was the same episode that Soapnet aired last night - the one with Karen's wedding and where Gloria and Kay meet in jail. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I living in The Twilight Zone?

I'm also in Eastern time. That was probably just a repeat from Wednesday. The Canadian viewers are a day ahead of us, but they're probably premptied today too.

#3   2009/01/01 11:11AM
    Rebecca Rau

Actually, this has been going on for quite awhile - the episodes on CBS are always the same ones that Soapnet plays the night before. It seems as though everyone else is getting the CBS ones a day ahead. Maybe I am in The Twilight Zone! LOL!

#4   2009/01/01 02:04PM
    Candace

CBS current day episodes are the ones aired at 12:30 pm EST. Canadian viewers get all episodes a day ahead on Global and NTV. That's why we have spoiler threads for 'day ahead' discussions by Canadians.

#5   2009/01/01 02:25PM
    WatkinsLady

I'm also in Eastern time. That was probably just a repeat from Wednesday. The Canadian viewers are a day ahead of us, but they're probably premptied today too.

I live in Canada and our Y&R was preempted yesterday afternoon but today's episode is on (I'm taping it right now)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/01 02:26PM
    #6   2009/01/02 08:36AM
    Rebecca Rau

Well, I dragged my sorry a## out of bed at 8:30 this morning so I could be ready for today's NEW CBS episode (which was listed!!!!) and it was preempted by an Oprah Winfrey special on "How To Be Happy." Now I know we must be a day behind, for some reason, in this area. Y&R aired here on CBS yesterday!

#7   2009/01/02 08:54AM
    calliope

I am in Eastern time. Y&R airs at 12:30 every day. Episodes are 1 day behind Canada. There was no Y&R New Years Day (yesterday) because of the parade, football and more football!
    The West Coast viewers get the daily episode at 10:00 AM so you might think that some of the posts are refering to yesterdays show but really it is the same show but they get it early! Confusing, I know!

#8   2009/01/02 08:56AM
    carlotta1960

I am in CST and thought I would get to see the epi on Neil and Karen on Wed but got home and it was not on/did not record only football was on. I am VERY confused as to what I am going to see when. So I am just going to keep reading all the updates and discussions.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list