List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Canadian spoiler thursday's show Jill's Offer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Canadian spoiler thursday's show Jill's Offer

Started by divasoapfan at 2009/01/01 09:09AM
    Latest post: 2009/01/01 09:16PM, Views: 937, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/01/01 09:09AM
    Canadian spoiler thursday's show Jill's Offer
    divasoapfan

Victor call's someone on his cell,while he is at the GC Club...It turns out to be Jill,she meets him,while his is seated on a Leather Chair,looking very smug,reading the newspaper,....she greets him by asking (YOU called me Victor) he answers (Jill,please sit down,) Jill asks, You said something about a business offer...Victor, (HOW would you like to gain control of Jabot,in the process crush Jack Abbott...Jill replies (I am listening)

You see earlier on in the show Victor meets with Ashley and tells her to go ahead let Jack work at the helm of The Abbott Company.....all the while plotting his own revenge for Jack.....This will all turn into a snake pitt,with everyone fighting,just like the good old day's.....Ash will stand by her man Vic...for a good part of the year,then the tables will turn.....

I must say I enjoyed when Jack sat behind the desk of his Father's Company that is where he belongs....Jack needs to be in charge and for Ash she can be the second in command.....also for Victor to return to his company and working with his children again,yes this is all good....

#2   2009/01/01 09:15AM
    Re: Canadian spoiler thursday's show Jill's Offer
    Lilamoor

Oh yes, notice how Victor just announced to Nick that he was back... no concern about how he disrupted his life by getting him there in the first place, but now he is back.

Also interesting was Victor's comment to Ashley about not letting personal feelings interfere with business decisions.
    Well I guess that is why Victor fired Nick when he was sticking up for his mother during the divorce debacle.
    No.... more likely this was a warning to Ashley for the future, because he won't give a damn about her feelings when it comes to his plan to crush Jack.

For once I hope the writers have Jack come out on top, because I know darn well Victor had a hand in Walter Palin's death.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/01 10:31AM
    #3   2009/01/01 09:17AM
    divasoapfan

Well I am in favour of Jack being in control that is where he belongs his BIRTH right!

#4   2009/01/01 10:30AM
    soapoperapimp

so sick of jill!

#5   2009/01/01 10:36AM
    cats meow

i want victor to crush jack once again

#6   2009/01/01 03:27PM
    divasoapfan

Why does Victor always have to win?

#7   2009/01/01 03:29PM
    Lilamoor

Quote divasoapfan: Why does Victor always have to win?

I am completely with you on this... Victor is arrogant, self righteous... and worse he also thinks he deserves to win... to have everyone dance to his tune, and how dare he enlist Jill into his court.

#8   2009/01/01 03:32PM
    divasoapfan

I vote for the Under dog....

#9   2009/01/01 03:56PM
    divasoapfan

The way Victor was conducting his business today,it was like he has never left....Are we still going to find out more about Mexico? Or is that s/l over with?

#10   2009/01/01 04:03PM
    seattlegirl

I think it is very interesting that Victor and Jill are going to team up. Problem is both Victor and Jill aren't very trustworthy. They will both tell each other what they want to hear but will have their own agenda.

I have to agree I loved seeing Jack back behind his office desk. I don't know what it is about Jack...I can go from really hating him and hoping his world crashes to minutes later wanting him to have the world. I was almost expecting to see Johns ghost come to the office to give some advice.

I also would like to see Jack for once win over Victor. Knowing that Katherine is alive I know whatever Jill and victor try to do won't stick because Jabot will go back to Katherine. Seeing that John was Katherines best friend and she has been expressing lately how much friendship really means I can see Katherine give Jabot to the Abbotts to run in Johns honor.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list