List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you think CHLOE or BILLY will ever tell the TRUTH?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think CHLOE or BILLY will ever tell the TRUTH?

Started by CPAT at 2008/12/31 09:58PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 06:57PM, Views: 1201, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2009/01/01 02:20PM
    Re: Do you think CHLOE or BILLY will ever tell the TRUTH?
    12guineapigs

Quote tpputer: But Chloe was the one to tell Billy he had better step it up with Lily or he would lose her. She doesn't know what she wants. UGH I like the character of Chloe tho. I hate to say it. She really does make the show. I like Billy and Lily. I like Chloe with Cane. They all make so much chemistry.

Where is the chemistry between Cane and Chloe? Even psycho-nutbag Chloe says she is only with Cane for the baby (and the Chancellor fortunes).

#12   2009/01/01 02:56PM
    ixlovexshick

I THINK IT WILL BE CHLOE TELL THE TRUTH EVEN AFTER SEES HIM WITH BILLY AND LILY TOGETHER SO SHE WILL BE VERY JEALOUS AND WONT LET HIM WITH LILY CUX THAT HER MAN SHE LOVES AND WONT LET HIM GO EASILY!!

#13   2009/01/01 03:41PM
    Lilamoor

I don't believe either one will tell the truth. They will have to get caught.

#14   2009/01/01 05:00PM
    REDMIDGET

im hoping chloe tells the truth very soon, she is in love with billy, why would see tell the truth, i think when she find out about billy and lily she will tell everything, i cant wait, i just hope when it comes out everything comes out. that billy nose its his baby and didnt say a word, how chloe when about her plan,.billy is going to try and get out of it, one thing that i was thinking about if anyone can remember jack told him to stay away from lily,cane because of the baby thing, just a thought jack now have the goods on billy,now billy will have to do what jack tells him,we all no that jack want the company back, and with billy stock, maybe jack can ran the company now, so billy isnt using hes head, he needs to come clean about everything, jack will do anything to get what he wants, so billy boy needs to say something, if he do i think he might after he sex up lily.chloe should of been jack sister. she is a female jack haha, and we all no jack will do anything to get what he wants, so billy better do the right thing, the dead beat dad will be sorry , if chloe wants billy she will tell everthing,and she wont care if she hurts lily, chloe will get the man and the baby to,now the fire works can start, that should be good, its time for all the lying to stop, its been to long,

#15   2009/01/01 10:07PM
    ixlovexshick

Quote REDMIDGET: im hoping chloe tells the truth very soon, she is in love with billy, why would see tell the truth, i think when she find out about billy and lily she will tell everything, i cant wait, i just hope when it comes out everything comes out. that billy nose its his baby and didnt say a word, how chloe when about her plan,.billy is going to try and get out of it, one thing that i was thinking about if anyone can remember jack told him to stay away from lily,cane because of the baby thing, just a thought jack now have the goods on billy,now billy will have to do what jack tells him,we all no that jack want the company back, and with billy stock, maybe jack can ran the company now, so billy isnt using hes head, he needs to come clean about everything, jack will do anything to get what he wants, so billy boy needs to say something, if he do i think he might after he sex up lily.chloe should of been jack sister. she is a female jack haha, and we all no jack will do anything to get what he wants, so billy better do the right thing, the dead beat dad will be sorry , if chloe wants billy she will tell everthing,and she wont care if she hurts lily, chloe will get the man and the baby to,now the fire works can start, that should be good, its time for all the lying to stop, its been to long,

well said!! i argee!! dat wt what would happen!! i hope so!! ooh i see jack and billy convo!! it look like he will use advantage to do anything to spills out to get what he wants if billy doesnt do everything he says!! jack warns him abt being father of chloe baby and not think abt getting involved with lily cux it conected to cane !! but billy shrugs it off and likes to live dangeroulsy!! look like he dont care about hurting others!! he jus do what he want for himslef!! ocmnn on jusget it over!! so w can have chilly together cux we all know billy will attached to his daughter with chloe dat why lily will get hurt cux she will coming in 2nd after baby born!!

#16   2009/01/02 07:19AM
    cancer2

Quote princesschyrstin: I think billy will be the one to spill the beans if anyone does.

I believe Chloe will get jealous of Lily again......and want what she has and go after Billy, doesn't care who she hurts. But, that's fine, it is time for that storyline to end. Cane is stupid, time to open his eyes. By the way, get rid of Tyra and Olivia.

#17   2009/01/02 07:39AM
    Lilamoor

Quote Dandilion: I hope that either Cane falls for Chloe and she for him, OR that Billy comes to his senses and doesn't lose his family, and Lily is free to be with Cane.I'm just an old romantic. Can't everyone be happy?

No... everyone can't be happy... because they try to grab, steal, take their happiness, by lying, cheating, backstabbing others, instead of working on themselves, being kind and honest people, so they deserve the happiness they actually end up with.
    If Cane ends up "falling" for Chloe... I for one would be hugely disapointed, for it would just be yet another crappy, soapy, fallacy, that selfishly stealing the happiness of another for your own selfish ends, actually works out in the end.
    WRONGS REALLY DON'T MAKE RIGHTS!
    Chloe doesn't deserve to be happy with Cane.

#18   2009/01/02 07:40AM
    BETTYEJACKY

I don't like Chloe or Billy. They are both losers and liars to boot. I hate that Lily let her self get suck up into Billy's web, because she saw first hand that he is no good and now she think he's ok

Let Cane and Chole and Billy train wreck together with their who da daddy drama, and move on Lily!

#19   2009/01/02 08:05AM
    casper402032

I don't see Chloe telling the truth anytime soon especially if she is going to be blackmailed.

#20   2009/01/02 08:58AM
    gypsymama

if money is gonna be involved in the blackmail, chloe-ho will have to esplain the large amount of money bein withdrawn, after awhile, will finally break down and fess all. i do not want it to be easy for her at all. she needs to feel like an outcast and threatened to have her child taken away for all her despicable acts, not only cane and lily, but the family as well. tis time to start eatin crow and chokin.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list