List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you think CHLOE or BILLY will ever tell the TRUTH?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think CHLOE or BILLY will ever tell the TRUTH?

Started by CPAT at 2008/12/31 09:58PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 06:57PM, Views: 1223, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/12/31 09:58PM
    Do you think CHLOE or BILLY will ever tell the TRUTH?
    CPAT

NO! Billy and Chloe are good at manipulating people. They want who they want! These characters on the Y&R don't give a damn about anyone. Only thing I can say about this storyline is PLEASE END THIS IN A BIG WAY! So
    all of us who Hate this story can be HAPPY!

#2   2008/12/31 10:11PM
    Re: Do you think CHLOE or BILLY will ever tell the TRUTH?
    ixlovexshick

YEAHH SAE HERE I WISHH!! OMGGG HURRY WRAP SL!! JUS HAVE CHILLY AND LANE BE TOGETHER DAT IT!!

-!

- GO CHILLY!!! omgg ya can see billy feel soo much more than he let on thru his soulmate chloe and their baby girl inside her belly!! i cant see him wanting stay away from his daughter!! i wonder if he will be there by her side for chloe birth of their baby girl!! omg she will look lyk her parents combined especially billy!! I BET!!

I hope Y&R give CHILLY chance to be real family with soo much passion and fun enjoying take care of their baby girl!! it would be soo cute if billy give her gift!

Edited to remove spoilers in a non-spoiler thread.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/01 06:05AM
    #3   2008/12/31 10:21PM
    mag1018

- I feel sad about this now because Cane has been so excited and happy about this new addition and new family. Yes he still loves Lily but this happiness is so cute on him.

Edited to remove spoiler talk in non-spoiler thread.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/01 06:06AM
    #4   2008/12/31 10:24PM
    Dandilion

I hope that either Cane falls for Chloe and she for him, OR that Billy comes to his senses and doesn't lose his family, and Lily is free to be with Cane.I'm just an old romantic. Can't everyone be happy?

#5   2008/12/31 11:12PM
    ixlovexshick

Quote mag1018: -I feel sad about this now because Cane has been so excited and happy about this new addition and new family. Yes he still loves Lily but this happiness is so cute on him.

ita!! truee!! i can see it happen like this!! feel bad for cane cux he looking orward to be father but im suree he will back to lily aand they can make family!! then chilly and lane would be happy!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/01 06:06AM
    #6   2009/01/01 04:17AM
    princesschyr...

I think billy will be the one to spill the beans if anyone does.

#7   2009/01/01 07:47AM
    CPAT

I think Chloe is going to tell the truth because
    she hates Lily, and to think that Lily and Billy are hooking up would probably make her ill! So, writers we the fans want this Bull___ to End! (ASAP)

#8   2009/01/01 07:55AM
    juann

Maybe I am wrong but I think Chloe will be the one to spill the beans! She does not like lily at all. She took Cane away from Lily, and now it looks like that lily and billy are going to try and have some sort of romance, and when Chloe finds out she will tell the truth so she can try and get Billy back for herself and once again hurt lily in the process. This time maybe lily will be strong and fight!! I hope we all find out how this plays out before summer time!!!

#9   2009/01/01 02:13PM
    tpputer

But Chloe was the one to tell Billy he had better step it up with Lily or he would lose her. She doesn't know what she wants. UGH I like the character of Chloe tho. I hate to say it. She really does make the show. I like Billy and Lily. I like Chloe with Cane. They all make so much chemistry.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list