List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Of all the people in Genoa City to see Mrs. Chancellor, why Gloria?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Of all the people in Genoa City to see Mrs. Chancellor, why Gloria?

Started by JOYO at 2008/12/31 09:09AM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 09:13AM, Views: 334, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2008/12/31 09:09AM
    Of all the people in Genoa City to see Mrs. Chancellor, why Gloria?
    JOYO

I can't fathom why Mrs. Chancellor would be hooked up with Gloria. Every time that witch [Gloria]gets near Kay, she is scheming in some sort of way! And what is wrong with the writers not just having a DNA test to determine that this is truly Kay Chancellor instead of throwing her in jail? This is about as ignorant as having a home DNA to prove that Cane is the father. How STUPID!!!

#2   2008/12/31 09:12AM
    Re: Of all the people in Genoa City to see Mrs. Chancellor, why Gloria?
    Candace

What I can't figure out is why Kevin hasn't told anyone that he saw her!!

#3   2008/12/31 09:14AM
    seattlegirl

I think it is interesting that Gloria and Kevin are the ones to see Katherine. I think this opens up a lot things for this s/l and I can't wait to see where the writers go with this. I personally think everything Gloria/Kevin did to make Katherine think she was losing her mind and them trying to get her stock to take over jabot will come out and they will see a new side of Katherine...one they won't like.

#4   2008/12/31 09:16AM
    seattlegirl

Quote Candace: What I can't figure out is why Kevin hasn't told anyone that he saw her!!

IA! You'd think he'd want to call Amber ASAP to tell her Katherine is alive and she can stop with the he killed Katherine bit. Then he could ask for a big apology and say maybe in the form of a check.

#5   2008/12/31 09:22AM
    jecar

Katherine and Gloria can help each other. I think Katherine will be Gloria's way out of jail and Gloria will be the first to acknowledge Katherine as the real thing.

#6   2009/01/01 09:55PM
    JOYO

Quote Candace: What I can't figure out is why Kevin hasn't told anyone that he saw her!!

He's too busy trying to break and enter his brother's house to steal back the $60,000 that he stole from Kay. The little vermin. I have never liked Kevin, he is such a snake. I was sorry that he never did time for attempting to murder Colleen!

#7   2009/01/02 06:39AM
    Missmugs

Quote JOYO: I can't fathom why Mrs. Chancellor would be hooked up with Gloria. Every time that witch [Gloria]gets near Kay, she is scheming in some sort of way! And what is wrong with the writers not just having a DNA test to determine that this is truly Kay Chancellor instead of throwing her in jail? This is about as ignorant as having a home DNA to prove that Cane is the father. How STUPID!!!

What is bothering me about Kay being locked up w/ Gloworm is the fact that she is finally to the point of going down in flames for the cream! Yet, it appears to be that once again Glo has learned NOTHING from her getting busted and being in the slammer. I mean come on Glo!! Give it up, stop scheming, you spent Christmas and News years in the clink and now your gonna take advantage of Mrs. C's memory loss? Oh brother!?

#8   2009/01/02 07:50AM
    mama nita

>( let gloria be the maid for katherine and ester for forgiveness for a long time. Ha Ha

#9   2009/01/02 08:30AM
    Rebecca Rau

Quote JOYO:

He's too busy trying to break and enter his brother's house to steal back the $60,000 that he stole from Kay. The little vermin. I have never liked Kevin, he is such a snake. I was sorry that he never did time for attempting to murder Colleen!

I agree! The little rat is definitely up to something, or he would have told!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list