List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hmm. Heres a good idea. Sharon/Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hmm. Heres a good idea. Sharon/Phyllis

Started by Jadeygrl101 at 2008/12/30 11:56AM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 08:04AM, Views: 1270, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2008/12/31 08:05AM
    Re: Hmm. Heres a good idea. Sharon/Phyllis
    valleycliffe

[quote]Quote tia25: [quote]Quote soapyshelly: Sharon has always done an excellent job as Spokesmodel it is is a great fit for her.

Phyllis has a creative and energetic spark that makes all her projects succesful.[/quote]

Let the writers take a cue and write both women to appeal to each other's fanbases. Actaully the writers have already started this. Phyllis is now a very devoted wife and mother. Sharon was a parntner in RS so she got into the business world.

I like the softer, more loving Phyllis that she is with Nick. And now that Sharon is getting rid of Jack, why not let her really get into her career rather than the writers rushing her into another romance? Sharon has started to evolve and grow stronger and more independent, let that continue.

As for Nick and Sharon getting married as teens is the anwser to that. How many teen marriages survive?[/quote]

mine. i have been married for 40 yrs. thank you. 3 children, 4 grands.

#22   2008/12/31 08:23AM
    Lilamoor

[quote]Quote valleycliffe: [quote]Quote tia25: [quote]Quote soapyshelly: Sharon has always done an excellent job as Spokesmodel it is is a great fit for her.

Phyllis has a creative and energetic spark that makes all her projects succesful.[/quote]

Let the writers take a cue and write both women to appeal to each other's fanbases. Actaully the writers have already started this. Phyllis is now a very devoted wife and mother. Sharon was a parntner in RS so she got into the business world.

I like the softer, more loving Phyllis that she is with Nick. And now that Sharon is getting rid of Jack, why not let her really get into her career rather than the writers rushing her into another romance? Sharon has started to evolve and grow stronger and more independent, let that continue.

As for Nick and Sharon getting married as teens is the anwser to that. How many teen marriages survive?[/quote]

mine. i have been married for 40 yrs. thank you. 3 children, 4 grands. [/quote]
    LOL... I know a number. Is it just me or do these posts sound somewhat contrived? Probably just cynical me reading back handed compliments into a lot of them.

#23   2008/12/31 08:38AM
    RDJay

I have always loved the Phyliss character even when she was super bad. But she does have a sweet side as well and I love her loyalty to her family.

Sharon hasn't always been one of my favorite characters b/c the writers betray her as docile and a goody two shoes. But she does have a kind heart and can be generous.

#24   2008/12/31 08:46AM
    Rquattro

[quote]Quote valleycliffe: [quote]Quote tia25: [quote]Quote soapyshelly: Sharon has always done an excellent job as Spokesmodel it is is a great fit for her.

min[quote]e. i have been married for 40 yrs. thank you. 3 children, 4 grands. [/quote] [/quote]

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/12/31 08:49AM
    #25   2008/12/31 08:55AM
    valleycliffe

[quote]Quote Rquattro: [quote]Quote valleycliffe: [quote]Quote tia25: [quote]Quote soapyshelly: Sharon has always done an excellent job as Spokesmodel it is is a great fit for her.

min[quote]e. i have been married for 40 yrs. thank you. 3 children, 4 grands. [/quote] [/quote]

Congratulations Valley. That is awesome [/quote]

thank you. i won't lie and say it was easy, like with anything worthwhile you have to work at it. and we did. there were good times and there were bad times but we did it together. and we still hold hands when we are out walking. sometimes tho, it is to hold me up. i have arthritis. LOL when it was bad, he even did up my shoes. sorry. i am off topic.

i am a sharon fan and i love how strong she is being.

phyllis i am not so fond of, but i wish her to find someone who loves ONLY her. and i want her to be the strong, independent, feisty, take no prisoners like she WAS BEFORE NICK.

#26   2008/12/31 11:35AM
    Rquattro

Valley we don't need to share the same affection for characters on this show, but you DO deserve a great big hug and a congratulations on your marriage and living daily with your afflictions. These are the kind of stories I live for. Why, because in the face of your challenges you can hold you head high, smile each day and carry on. It gives me strength to know if you can do it then so can I. Thank you so much for sharing girlfriend.

#27   2008/12/31 11:40AM
    Rquattro

Quote Linda24: I think this is a great post about both characters. They are great actresses. I think Phyllis is a little better than Sharon. Sharon is a good mom, and Phyllis is a good step mom.

I agree this thread is a great idea, too bad more posters didn't take the invitation to write something nice for once instead of the usual hatred.

#28   2008/12/31 11:44AM
    soapyshelly

I admire how both characters are very loyal to their friends!!!!

#29   2008/12/31 11:57AM
    sourlemon

Both Phyllis and Sharon are beautiful women who love their family and friends.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list