List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hmm. Heres a good idea. Sharon/Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hmm. Heres a good idea. Sharon/Phyllis

Started by Jadeygrl101 at 2008/12/30 11:56AM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 08:04AM, Views: 1253, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2008/12/30 01:36PM
    Re: Hmm. Heres a good idea. Sharon/Phyllis
    Rquattro

Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote Gencor: Phyllis is a devoted wife and mother. She adores Nick and her life with him. She has been a good friend to both Michael and Lauren and she is a very loyal person. I have watched Phyllis in her friendships over the years and she always remains loyal to those that she loves. Jack screwed over Phyllis and put her in an impossible situation when they were married and yet he truly broke her heart. Not only did he insinuate Diane in her face during her marriage and the horror story that Phyllis had to go through in that situation but then there was Jack's horrible and destructive hatred of Victor that destroyed anything that he could have ever had with Phyllis. Phyllis has grown over the years and she has matured alot more. I am happy to see that the writers have shown us her playful side, her savvy side in business and her creative side. I just love her and I hope that the writers will not betray her again. Phyllis is a great character on this show. She hasn't been the villian of this show in years and I don't want to watch the writers betray her and dump on her. I love her character and I adore her with Nick. They are great together! Phyllis has grown up since twenty years ago and she is terrific! I think that she is one of the smartest characters on this show! She is absolutely gorgeous and has a figure to die for!

To be fair and include Sharon in this I could say that she is a somewhat consciencious person and she tries.

OMG!~!!!

Let it go Lila. This thread has really good intentions, lets see how long we can keep it positive before it erupts into something else.

#12   2008/12/30 01:43PM
    Lilamoor

Quote Rquattro:
    Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote Gencor: Phyllis is a devoted wife and mother. She adores Nick and her life with him. She has been a good friend to both Michael and Lauren and she is a very loyal person. I have watched Phyllis in her friendships over the years and she always remains loyal to those that she loves. Jack screwed over Phyllis and put her in an impossible situation when they were married and yet he truly broke her heart. Not only did he insinuate Diane in her face during her marriage and the horror story that Phyllis had to go through in that situation but then there was Jack's horrible and destructive hatred of Victor that destroyed anything that he could have ever had with Phyllis. Phyllis has grown over the years and she has matured alot more. I am happy to see that the writers have shown us her playful side, her savvy side in business and her creative side. I just love her and I hope that the writers will not betray her again. Phyllis is a great character on this show. She hasn't been the villian of this show in years and I don't want to watch the writers betray her and dump on her. I love her character and I adore her with Nick. They are great together! Phyllis has grown up since twenty years ago and she is terrific! I think that she is one of the smartest characters on this show! She is absolutely gorgeous and has a figure to die for!

To be fair and include Sharon in this I could say that she is a somewhat consciencious person and she tries.

OMG!~!!!

Let it go Lila. This thread has really good intentions, lets see how long we can keep it positive before it erupts into something else.

2 B fair... I didn't add LMAOOooo which I was tempted 2 do.
    And to be even fairer... Sharon is cool. Phyllis is fire.. and the show would not be the same without either.

#13   2008/12/30 01:44PM
    Rquattro

Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote Rquattro:
    Quote Lilamoor:

OMG!~!!!

And to be even fairer... Sharon is cool. Phyllis is fire.. and the show would not be the same without either.

Nicely said girlfriend

#14   2008/12/30 01:54PM
    Lilamoor

Quote Rquattro:
    Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote Rquattro:
    Quote Lilamoor:

OMG!~!!!

Nicely said girlfriend

LOL.. it was nicely said... It almost rhymes.

#15   2008/12/30 02:04PM
    soapyshelly

Sharon has always done an excellent job as Spokesmodel it is is a great fit for her.

Phyllis has a creative and energetic spark that makes all her projects succesful.

#16   2008/12/30 02:15PM
    erikad

Wow. What a great idea! How "Christmas Spirited" of you!

I'm a Sharon fan... but I have to say... I do appreciate Phyllis' role in this soap. Phyllis is irreplaceable. No one could ever play that part the way she does. She really keeps the drama rolling and the viewers looking for more.

Sharon is a sweet, kindhearted person. She is soft and feminine, yet strong and independent. She's a great role model for young viewers.

#17   2008/12/30 02:26PM
    indyfan51

OK, the task at hand....say something positive about Phyllis. ......She really knows her way around a computer.

Something positive about Sharon....she's very optimistic.

#18   2008/12/30 03:50PM
    Rquattro

I think that this thread is a great idea and I hope many more posters who are more familiar with saying negative things about Phyllis and Sharon will come in here and say something nice in the spirit of the holidays.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/12/30 04:15PM
    #19   2008/12/30 04:10PM
    tia25

Quote soapyshelly: Sharon has always done an excellent job as Spokesmodel it is is a great fit for her.

Phyllis has a creative and energetic spark that makes all her projects succesful.

Let the writers take a cue and write both women to appeal to each other's fanbases. Actaully the writers have already started this. Phyllis is now a very devoted wife and mother. Sharon was a parntner in RS so she got into the business world.

I like the softer, more loving Phyllis that she is with Nick. And now that Sharon is getting rid of Jack, why not let her really get into her career rather than the writers rushing her into another romance? Sharon has started to evolve and grow stronger and more independent, let that continue.

As for Nick and Sharon getting married as teens is the anwser to that. How many teen marriages survive?

#20   2008/12/31 08:01AM
    Rquattro

bump

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list