List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hmm. Heres a good idea. Sharon/Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hmm. Heres a good idea. Sharon/Phyllis

Started by Jadeygrl101 at 2008/12/30 11:56AM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 08:04AM, Views: 1229, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2008/12/30 11:56AM
    Hmm. Heres a good idea. Sharon/Phyllis
    Jadeygrl101

Ok, since I never see any threads without picking on either Phyllis and Sharon or Shick and Phick, I wanted to start something where you can only say positive things about these characters.

So, enjoy!

#2   2008/12/30 12:00PM
    Re: Hmm. Heres a good idea. Sharon/Phyllis
    soapyshelly

Quote Jadeygrl101: Ok, since I never see any threads without picking on either Phyllis and Sharon or Shick and Phick, I wanted to start something where you can only say positive things about these characters.

So, enjoy!

Phyllis is a great step mom.

Sharon is good at heart.

#3   2008/12/30 12:02PM
    tia25

Quote Jadeygrl101: Ok, since I never see any threads without picking on either Phyllis and Sharon or Shick and Phick, I wanted to start something where you can only say positive things about these characters.

So, enjoy!

What a good idea. Wish I had thought of it.

I love Sharon's attitude toward Summer. It would be absurd to blame a innoncent baby for the what her parents did some grown ups are that stupid. Sharon has always been great to Summer, I think she loves her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/12/30 12:03PM
    #4   2008/12/30 12:08PM
    Jadeygrl101

Quote tia25:

So, enjoy!

What a good idea. Wish I had thought of it.

I love Sharon's attitude toward Summer. It would be absurd to blame a innoncent baby for the what her parents did some grown ups are that stupid. I think Sharon loves Summer.

Thanks, and yeah I wish someone would have posted something like this before. I always hated the Phick/Shick bashing. Both Shick and Phick have/had their good days and bad days. Even though im a big Shick fan, I still enjoy some of the scenes from Phick(though, Id rather see Shick scenes)

Oh and I agree with Sharon loving Summer. I feel that Sharon has a bond with Summer because Sharon was hoping to have a baby girl.

#5   2008/12/30 12:32PM
    CanadianAngel

Both Phyllis and Sharon are good step parents!

I also believe that Sharon and Brad should hook up once and for all, as he does truly lover her!

#6   2008/12/30 12:35PM
    Rquattro

This is an awesome idea.

I think both characters and actresses are outstanding. I think they are both beautiful and talented.

I think Sharon is nuturing, kind and perhaps a bit naive but she is a lady and very classy...I think SC is a lovely actress and brights up the screen.

I think Phyllis is smart, savvy and very sexy. I think MS is hysterical and I love watching her on t.v.

#7   2008/12/30 12:45PM
    Gencor

Phyllis is a devoted wife and mother. She adores Nick and her life with him. She has been a good friend to both Michael and Lauren and she is a very loyal person. I have watched Phyllis in her friendships over the years and she always remains loyal to those that she loves. Jack screwed over Phyllis and put her in an impossible situation when they were married and yet he truly broke her heart. Not only did he insinuate Diane in her face during her marriage and the horror story that Phyllis had to go through in that situation but then there was Jack's horrible and destructive hatred of Victor that destroyed anything that he could have ever had with Phyllis. Phyllis has grown over the years and she has matured alot more. I am happy to see that the writers have shown us her playful side, her savvy side in business and her creative side. I just love her and I hope that the writers will not betray her again. Phyllis is a great character on this show. She hasn't been the villian of this show in years and I don't want to watch the writers betray her and dump on her. I love her character and I adore her with Nick. They are great together! Phyllis has grown up since twenty years ago and she is terrific! I think that she is one of the smartest characters on this show! She is absolutely gorgeous and has a figure to die for!

To be fair and include Sharon in this I could say that she is a somewhat consciencious person and she tries.

#8   2008/12/30 01:18PM
    LadyMac72

You know what? I LOVE this thread. And it does make one wonder why is it that the pro-Phyllis/-Sharon fanbases have such a hard time seeing the perspectives of the anti-Phyllis/-Sharon fanbases when we can come up with pros for the characters in this thread. Doesn't it? Anyway...

Sharon/Shick fan here, so I'll start with Phyllis... I think Phyllis has the body of a goddess, seriously! And I love her red hair. I think she's sexy, very smart, and creative. And to be fair, she is a very good step-mother to Noah. She also has been and is a very loyal and devoted wife to Nick (who, as much as I love him is not deserving of a loyal wife). She's a very good mother to Summer and to Daniel now that he's back in her life. I feel that the latter of my compliments are because her character has matured quite a bit since her introduction to the show. Wow, that was actually easy to type!

Sharon... She, too, has the body of a goddess...although to be truthful if there were a competition I'd say Phyllis has the better body. Phyllis is an A+ and Sharon is an A (to me). I think Sharon has a heart of gold, even at her worst. I also feel that Sharon is smart in her own way. I don't think naivete (expecting the best of people and being disappointed in them when they fail you) makes you dumb. She's forgiving and caring and also a good mother. And I, too, enjoy the way she relates to Summer. I also think her character has matured a lot since her introduction to the show.

Hmmm... I wonder if we could/should start a thread for the pro-Phyllis/Phick fanbase to honestly discuss/list Phyllis' flaws as well as for the pro-Sharon/Shick fanbase to discuss Sharon's flaws? Nah, that would end disasterously...really quickly!!! But I bet it'd be interesting!

#9   2008/12/30 01:23PM
    Sundi

What can I say.. They both ROCK!!

#10   2008/12/30 01:25PM
    Lilamoor

Quote Gencor: Phyllis is a devoted wife and mother. She adores Nick and her life with him. She has been a good friend to both Michael and Lauren and she is a very loyal person. I have watched Phyllis in her friendships over the years and she always remains loyal to those that she loves. Jack screwed over Phyllis and put her in an impossible situation when they were married and yet he truly broke her heart. Not only did he insinuate Diane in her face during her marriage and the horror story that Phyllis had to go through in that situation but then there was Jack's horrible and destructive hatred of Victor that destroyed anything that he could have ever had with Phyllis. Phyllis has grown over the years and she has matured alot more. I am happy to see that the writers have shown us her playful side, her savvy side in business and her creative side. I just love her and I hope that the writers will not betray her again. Phyllis is a great character on this show. She hasn't been the villian of this show in years and I don't want to watch the writers betray her and dump on her. I love her character and I adore her with Nick. They are great together! Phyllis has grown up since twenty years ago and she is terrific! I think that she is one of the smartest characters on this show! She is absolutely gorgeous and has a figure to die for!

To be fair and include Sharon in this I could say that she is a somewhat consciencious person and she tries.

OMG!~!!!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list