List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who hates Billy and Lily?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Who hates Billy and Lily?

Started by bubble303 at 2008/12/25 03:41PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 10:58AM, Views: 2260, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2008/12/25 06:52PM
    Re: Who hates Billy and Lily?
    aden85

Quote bubble303:
    Quote aden85: hey bubble...I want Chilly - always will but I have to admit the kiss bw Billy and Lily didn't suck. I liked it - not so much of Lily but I think Billy just made it look good.

Merry Christmas!

I hate Bilily! That being said, I hate everything Lily

Merry Christmas to you too!! Wish Billy would pull me into a kiss like that!

#22   2008/12/25 06:52PM
    pdames4

Bubbles, if you call them LIlbil it's easier.

#23   2008/12/25 06:59PM
    bubble303

Quote pdames4: Bubbles, if you call them LIlbil it's easier.

I think I'll use Libi

I sounds really strange....just like them...

whistling

#24   2008/12/25 07:53PM
    Missys soaps

Oh Hate with a Passion with Billy and Lily..it sucks big time....Chilly is the only game in town..Billy and Lily just sucks.. did I mention it Sucks big time

Give us Chilly Loving already

#25   2008/12/25 08:16PM
    CPAT

Chloe will never be Hot!
    That is why the writers are not
    pairing her up with Billy! She is
    just a stalker, liar, and a weird person,
    as Billy nicely put it.

#26   2008/12/25 09:13PM
    ixlovexshick

Quote CPAT: Chloe will never be Hot!
    as Billy nicely put it.

i disargee!! she loook so beautiful!! oh rele?? yeaah i knw he soo tired of her way but oh well what if he have feeling for her?? did ya see chilly scene on wednesday xmas eve? ya crazy!! libi or lilbi wont going last!!

#27   2008/12/25 09:19PM
    Sundevil98

Quote ixlovexshick:
    as Billy nicely put it.

i disargee!! she loook so beautiful!! oh rele?? yeaah i knw he soo tired of her way but oh well what if he have feeling for her?? did ya see chilly scene on wednesday xmas eve? ya crazy!! libi or lilbi wont going last!!

I agree that Billy definitely looked like he was somewhat protective of Chloe (the mother of his little girl). I get the feeling that Lily is going to fall hard for Billy, then get punched in the gut one more time when she finds out Billy is the daddy of Chloe's baby.

#28   2008/12/25 11:42PM
    REDMIDGET

i hate billy and lilly together, what woman in her right mind would want a play boy, being with billy is something i wouldnt wish on anyone. who wants a man in there life thats a dead beat dad, he is very selfish,a stalker, and he liar like a rug. the only one i could see him with is chole she is just as bad as billy. billy may be hot to alot of you ladys, but who would want a man like this, lilly needs a man like cane someone who really cares for her, all of you ladys need to stop being so jealous of lilly and cane. ladys can you remember the old saying, look how a man treates his mom and you no how he will treate you, i hate that the writer put them together, billy is a play boy and a dead beat dad,maybe chole and billy both needs to be together, lets put the two together and see what to stalker will do to each other, maybe they will help each other do the right thing,

#29   2008/12/26 12:14AM
    ixlovexshick

Quote Sundevil98:
    Quote ixlovexshick:
    as Billy nicely put it.

I agree that Billy definitely looked like he was somewhat protective of Chloe (the mother of his little girl). I get the feeling that Lily is going to fall hard for Billy, then get punched in the gut one more time when she finds out Billy is the daddy of Chloe's baby.

yeaahh trueee he look very caring about her and gentle with her because he somewhat protective of chloe cux she mother of his little girl!! truee lily will get hurt for suree!! i bet chloe wont let lily have billy cux she love him!!it soo obviously!! did ya see billy relaxing with chloe and their baby girl?? interseting!! so much for not ready to be dad! he cant help bt dnt want anything happen to them!!

#30   2008/12/26 03:25PM
    new hot

I hate these two together because, Billy is such worthless piece of trash. He not only is willing to let his brother get stuck with his child but, he knows if he truth was told he would not have a chance with Lily. He and Chole should be made to come together to take care of their own responsiblilty.
    This baby is their child and neither one of them although both of them are suppose to have had awful childhoods themselves are not willing to do the right thing for their own child. Neither one of them seems to have true feelings for their baby. Billy really is the worst because he knows, and his desire to sleep with Lily and I do mean just seduce her out ways any sense of decency. Frankly, I really don't believe he has ever had a real feeling for any woman. Sleeping with Lily will just be another conquest for him. I really hate seeing Lily stuck with the likes of Billy. He doesn't even deserve Chole rotten as she is. She deserves better than Billy. How is he going to walk around the kid knowing he is the father and not feel any thing for it. Lily deserve better. This is the type of story line that leads viewers to switch the channel to other soaps. It is disqusting.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list