List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who hates Billy and Lily?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Who hates Billy and Lily?

Started by bubble303 at 2008/12/25 03:41PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 10:58AM, Views: 2230, Replies: 56
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2008/12/25 03:41PM
    Who hates Billy and Lily?
    bubble303

Hello everyone! I'm just wondering..how many of you can't stand Billy and Lily together?

Most of you know that I hate them together...but I just wanted to know, if there were others out there

And Happy Holidays!

#2   2008/12/25 03:44PM
    Re: Who hates Billy and Lily?
    Sundevil98

Well Bubble, I'm a first choice Billy and Chloe fan but I absolutely hated Lily and Cane together. I have to admit that I don't hate Billy and Lily right now and thats probably based on my dislike of the Lily/Cane pairing.

#3   2008/12/25 03:48PM
    bubble303

Quote Sundevil98: Well Bubble, I'm a first choice Billy and Chloe fan but I absolutely hated Lily and Cane together. I have to admit that I don't hate Billy and Lily right now and thats probably based on my dislike of the Lily/Cane pairing.

Glad to know you're still for Chilly...I see what you're saying! Lame sucked

BTW, happy holidays!

#4   2008/12/25 03:54PM
    Sundevil98

Quote bubble303:
    Quote Sundevil98: Well Bubble, I'm a first choice Billy and Chloe fan but I absolutely hated Lily and Cane together. I have to admit that I don't hate Billy and Lily right now and thats probably based on my dislike of the Lily/Cane pairing.

BTW, happy holidays!

Happy Holidays to you too! And I can assure you that I will never waiver from Chilly as my first choice. In fact, I think I'm better prepared for a Lame reunion if it must happen to make Chilly evolve as the perfect "beautiful" family. The genetics of the Chilly baby should make one gorgeous little girl.

#5   2008/12/25 04:04PM
    lynnw

Exactly the way I feel. Luv Chilly but hated Lane. Chilly will always be #1 with me though. Glad you're back on Bubble. We've been missing you.

#6   2008/12/25 04:10PM
    bubble303

Quote lynnw:

Exactly the way I feel. Luv Chilly but hated Lane. Chilly will always be #1 with me though. Glad you're back on Bubble. We've been missing you.

Thanks Lynn...I miss being on here LOL it hasn't even been a week!

Hope you have a great holiday season

#7   2008/12/25 04:10PM
    bubble303

Quote Sundevil98:
    Quote bubble303:

BTW, happy holidays!

Happy Holidays to you too! And I can assure you that I will never waiver from Chilly as my first choice. In fact, I think I'm better prepared for a Lame reunion if it must happen to make Chilly evolve as the perfect "beautiful" family. The genetics of the Chilly baby should make one gorgeous little girl.

#8   2008/12/25 04:12PM
    ixlovexshick

Quote Sundevil98:
    Quote bubble303:

BTW, happy holidays!

ofccc im very chilly fan!!! i loved them together cux they always my 1st ofc shick tooo!!lane idk abt them bt they should bck together if only way we have chilly together raise their soo beautiful daughter!! did ya see chloe and billy?? sooo cute and beautiful genetics of the chilly baby girl!! GORGEOUS!! did ya read my fanfic?? chilly!! i also write chilly xmas surprise!! let me knw wat ya think!!

here url of chilly board!! pls join: ****

OMGGGG ****

Please do not post other soaps websites and do not post in all caps, as per our guidlines.
    Edited by Moderator
    Ladyjckc

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/12/27 11:29AM
    #9   2008/12/25 04:19PM
    bubble303

Quote Amberfan: I want to see Billy and Chloe. Billy deserves SO much better than "dull no-personality Lily".

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list