List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who all thinks that Y&R should recast the role of Drucilla Barber Winters, if Victoria Rowell...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who all thinks that Y&R should recast the role of Drucilla Barber Winters, if Victoria Rowell doesn't want her job back? And witch actress would you like see for the part and why?

Started by SoapsRUs247 at 2008/12/23 02:31PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 10:23AM, Views: 1646, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2008/12/31 08:32AM
    Re: Who all thinks that Y&R should recast the role of Drucilla Barber Winters, if Victoria Rowell...
    cherchezlefemme

I sooooo support this campaign! The character of Drucilla was as important as Nikki, Jill, or Lauren to this soap and yes, the role should be reprised.

#32   2008/12/31 11:12PM
    Re: Who all thinks that Y&R should recast the role of Drucilla Barber Winters, if Victoria Rowell...
    Nubien

There can be only one Drucilla, and that is Victoria Ruel.

#33   2009/01/01 12:28AM
    sutherngirl

If Victoria Rowell isn't playing the role, then they can leave Dru dead...

#34   2009/01/01 05:56AM
    Sweet Patootie

Jasmine Guy is a GREAT suggestion for an actress to play Drucilla.

HOWEVER,

I do not want to see Drucilla the nutball -- which is where the character was when she went over the cliff.

Spunky, strong, African American Drucilla is welcome back any time. Drucilla does NOT have to be played by Victoria Rowell, IMO. There are more African American actresses in the world than VR who can play this character.

#35   2009/01/01 07:21AM
    Sweetpea76

Quote pearlymarch: I don't want her back. Period. All she did is scream (and I got sick to death of her screaming), make scenes with other people, and complain. She ALWAYS had issues. I don't miss Dru at all. Stay dead, Dru.

I couldn't agree with you more!!! PLEASE NEVER LET HER COME BACK!

#36   2009/01/01 09:33PM
    LovinBaldwin

I agree..Only Victoria can play Dru..I loved watching her on screen..great actress!

#37   2009/01/02 08:17AM
    greeneyes53

Quote pearlymarch: I don't want her back. Period. All she did is scream (and I got sick to death of her screaming), make scenes with other people, and complain. She ALWAYS had issues. I don't miss Dru at all. Stay dead, Dru.

I'm with you. Dru was the ultimate drama queen and men get tired of that, especially as they get older. Neil chose Karen because of her calmness and lack of drama. Having a crisis every other day gets real old real fast. And all this time I thought I was the only one who felt this way!!!

#38   2009/01/02 09:12AM
    Lady53

Quote greeneyes53:

I'm with you. Dru was the ultimate drama queen and men get tired of that, especially as they get older. Neil chose Karen because of her calmness and lack of drama. Having a crisis every other day gets real old real fast. And all this time I thought I was the only one who felt this way!!!

Neil choose Karen because there is no more Dru. If you remember when Carmen(who was a calm personality also) was after Neil, he was inticed by her and said so, that she was so much different than Dru but, even though Neil and Dru were having some issues at the time he realised he loved Dru because of who she was and that is why he fell in love with her in the first place and said as much to Carmen. That's also not to say he couldn't love someone like Carmen or Karen either if not for Dru.

#39   2009/01/02 10:23AM
    paulsabato

Of course she will be back!
    As soon as Neil and Karen are married, then Karen will probably get pregnant, and Dru will "surface"...

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list