List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who all thinks that Y&R should recast the role of Drucilla Barber Winters, if Victoria Rowell...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who all thinks that Y&R should recast the role of Drucilla Barber Winters, if Victoria Rowell doesn't want her job back? And witch actress would you like see for the part and why?

Started by SoapsRUs247 at 2008/12/23 02:31PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 10:23AM, Views: 1669, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2008/12/23 02:31PM
    Who all thinks that Y&R should recast the role of Drucilla Barber Winters, if Victoria Rowell...
    SoapsRUs247

I would to see Dru back so that she can be there for her husband Neil, and her children Devon and Lily, the rest of her family and friends. I would love to see Jasmine Guy. She's got spunk and fire!

#2   2008/12/23 02:32PM
    Re: Who all thinks that Y&R should recast the role of Drucilla Barber Winters, if Victoria Rowell...
    COLONLC10

Quote SoapsRUs247: I would to see Dru back so that she can be there for her husband Neil, and her children Devon and Lily, the rest of her family and friends. I would love to see Jasmine Guy. She's got spunk and fire!

Maybe Jasmine but I really can't see anyone in this role but VR. She played it perfectly, hats and all!

#3   2008/12/23 02:34PM
    Re: Who all thinks that Y&R should recast the role of Drucilla Barber Winters, if Victoria Rowell...
    HOT PINK

Since Victoria Rowell has stated many times that she'd like to return as Dru, I'd like TPTB to bring her back. Dru is one character I would not like to see recast. Victoria Rowell IS Dru!

#4   2008/12/23 02:37PM
    seattlegirl

Long ago when they had a recast in Dru's role I had a hard time thinking of her as Dru. I guess I wasn't the only one because V.R. came back to portray her. I would love to have Dru on the show. I think the Winters family is in desperate need of her but I don't see VR being asked to come back. The writers could make Tyra into a very interesting character but so far they have been doing a poor job developing her. Hopefully that will change and we will see something interesting in the works for the Winters family.

#5   2008/12/23 02:41PM
    Missys soaps

Only one is Perfect for the role is VR as Dru..no on can fill her shoes or Hats either

Bring back VR/Dru

#6   2008/12/23 08:14PM
    sutherngirl

If VR isn't coming back, I don't want "Dru" to return.

#7   2008/12/24 11:00AM
    enrickagt

I'm all for Victoria Rowell coming back, but I think Vivica A. Fox would do the position some justice.

#8   2008/12/24 11:24AM
    StephieJ

Quote sutherngirl: If VR isn't coming back, I don't want "Dru" to return.

im with ya there! Though, I think it's best if they leave her dead!

#9   2008/12/24 11:26AM
    Lilamoor

I think there are other actresses that could play this character. I would love to see Dru return.

#10   2008/12/24 12:53PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote SoapsRUs247: I would to see Dru back so that she can be there for her husband Neil, and her children Devon and Lily, the rest of her family and friends. I would love to see Jasmine Guy. She's got spunk and fire!

Although i like Jasmine Guy she can replace Dru. Not even close.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list