List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 08:43PM, Views: 1658397, Replies: 11867
    « 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 » »| page:
    #9941   2013/01/31 01:11PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

Courage isn't having the strength to go on - it is going on when you don't have strength.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Everytime I run into a quote like this, I think of you on Y&R. Considering teh treatment you got after doing all that was asked of you, there is no way that you do not have courage. Just showing up everyday ready & willing to work is a sign of strength and courage. God bless you, Christel Khalil! You are a kind-hearted, sympathetic good person who deserves all that is positive in the universe as a reward.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/31 01:14PM
    #9942   2013/01/31 07:26PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Courage isn't having the strength to go on - it is going on when you don't have strength.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Everytime I run into a quote like this, I think of you on Y&R. Considering teh treatment you got after doing all that was asked of you, there is no way that you do not have courage. Just showing up everyday ready & willing to work is a sign of strength and courage. God bless you, Christel Khalil! You are a kind-hearted, sympathetic good person who deserves all that is positive in the universe as a reward.

I Co-sign on this post...all of it. Much love to this beautiful lovely woman inside and out

#9943   2013/01/31 08:41PM
    MsSuperSuds

Lord, I am so sorry that CK's alter-ego has been reduced to being a nursemaid or nanny to a grown man. And the writers intended for this guy to be a love interest for Miss Lily? NO FLUCKING Way! I apologize Christel! You deserve better. I will holler at you again on tomorrow. Luv you much, my good woman! Will holler at you again on tomorrow. May God bless all your efforts to do good in this world. Good night and sleep well.

#9944   2013/01/31 08:47PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Lord, I am so sorry that CK's alter-ego has been reduced to being a nursemaid or nanny to a grown man. And the writers intended for this guy to be a love interest for Miss Lily? NO FLUCKING Way! I apologize Christel! You deserve better. I will holler at you again on tomorrow. Luv you much, my good woman! Will holler at you again on tomorrow. May God bless all your efforts to do good in this world. Good night and sleep well.

Yes she does... she should be the leading lady on this show as well. WHy is it when its her turn to shine, its a journey!? An imaginary journey that never ends GMAB

Have a good night suds hopefully tomorrow will be better. There is always hope with a new day

#9945   2013/02/01 05:29AM
    Rfan

To the top for Miss Tiger Lily a beautiful, lovely young woman. That deserves to be at the toop.

#9946   2013/02/01 08:21AM
    Lanealways

G'day CK / Lily...take care as always

#9947   2013/02/01 03:41PM
    Lanealways

Love you dear lady. They can throw you under the bus, hate on you till the end of time but they will never change one very true thing.

You are simply the best.

Holding you back will not give those trolls what you have. Because they will never be you.

Love and support as always

#9948   2013/02/01 05:40PM
    MsSuperSuds

A mathematical formula for happiness: Reality divided by Expectations. There were two ways to be happy: improve your reality or lower your expectations.--JP

I am so glad that through the harshest reality, Christel has not lowered her expectations. She gives 1200% every time she is on screen. AND she is able to prop & pimp those characters who are unable to create their own buzz. That is truly a gift from GOD. Spread that love and cheer, my good woman! May God bless you now & always!

The NAACP Image Awards is on NBC tonight. I saw Tatyanna Ali in the audience. I cannot believe Christel has not been nominated in the past five years but women who have been on screen in Y&R much lesss than she. The nominess from Y&R this year are Tatyanna Ali, Julia Pace Mitchell, & Angel Conwell. I don't know who else is in the category but I am watching to see who is the winner.

#9949   2013/02/01 08:15PM
    MsSuperSuds

See you tomorrow. Sleep well, Miss Lily!

#9950   2013/02/01 08:25PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    A mathematical formula for happiness: Reality divided by Expectations. There were two ways to be happy: improve your reality or lower your expectations.--JP

I am so glad that through the harshest reality, Christel has not lowered her expectations. She gives 1200% every time she is on screen. AND she is able to prop & pimp those characters who are unable to create their own buzz. That is truly a gift from GOD. Spread that love and cheer, my good woman! May God bless you now & always!

The NAACP Image Awards is on NBC tonight. I saw Tatyanna Ali in the audience. I cannot believe Christel has not been nominated in the past five years but women who have been on screen in Y&R much lesss than she. The nominess from Y&R this year are Tatyanna Ali, Julia Pace Mitchell, & Angel Conwell. I don't know who else is in the category but I am watching to see who is the winner.

Im not surprised CK was not nominated. I guess she's not black enough for them either. Isnt VR on the board of NAACP? Need I say more.

Dont worry CK you will always shine. We all know it out here, the good Lord knows it. And thats all that matters

« 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list