List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 11:43AM, Views: 1819550, Replies: 12283
    « 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 » »| page:
    #9871   2013/01/20 06:53PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Lanealways

Have a beautiful week CK / TL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/20 06:54PM
    #9872   2013/01/21 06:59AM
    L4LANE

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: You are frontburner material, my dear lady! You are young, you are pretty, you are fresh, and you are most definitely a romantic leading lady. No female under the age of thirty on this show is front burner nor are there any other candidates, so you need to be. It is the only way for Y&R to attract and capture that younger demographic. Now is your time to shine on this dead show! If Y&R misses this opportunity, it will continue to be mediocre until it dies a bland & boring death! Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day.

Co-Sign YR need to realise what she bring to this show and appreciate it.
    I can't fathom why we have characters like JC / Avery (& other newbies) a periphery character go straight to leading lady while CK is there and is a vet on this show and has the charisma to appeal to a major portion of the demographics and yet she is continually sidelined.... it doesnt make any sense to me.

Lanie/MS,
    If this show does not wake and do the right thing, this show will be history, who cares about Chelse or Avery, I know I do not I want to see CK being front and center she is amazing and they need to expose her talents to the viewers because we know what she is capable of when they give a decent storyline I guess the writers are afraid that she will outshine the rest of the females characters on this show especially all these new characters OMG please enough with these new characters this is not what I want to see on this show

#9873   2013/01/21 08:26AM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: You are frontburner material, my dear lady! You are young, you are pretty, you are fresh, and you are most definitely a romantic leading lady. No female under the age of thirty on this show is front burner nor are there any other candidates, so you need to be. It is the only way for Y&R to attract and capture that younger demographic. Now is your time to shine on this dead show! If Y&R misses this opportunity, it will continue to be mediocre until it dies a bland & boring death! Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day.

Co-Sign YR need to realise what she bring to this show and appreciate it.
    I can't fathom why we have characters like JC / Avery (& other newbies) a periphery character go straight to leading lady while CK is there and is a vet on this show and has the charisma to appeal to a major portion of the demographics and yet she is continually sidelined.... it doesnt make any sense to me.

Lanie/MS,
    If this show does not wake and do the right thing, this show will be history, who cares about Chelse or Avery, I know I do not I want to see CK being front and center she is amazing and they need to expose her talents to the viewers because we know what she is capable of when they give a decent storyline I guess the writers are afraid that she will outshine the rest of the females characters on this show especially all these new characters OMG please enough with these new characters this is not what I want to see on this show

Indeed. Its like this show is stuck in the fifties some of the time.
    Christel is a fantastic actress but they hold her back every time. It started with Mab and her vindictive petty bias towards her and DG...
    I have hope the new regime will begin to see what we see and give her a chance.

CK and DG deserve to be front burner

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/21 08:27AM
    #9874   2013/01/21 10:15AM
    Rfan

Love for Tiger Lily to the top for the beautiful lady Mrs Ashby.

#9875   2013/01/21 11:39AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon Miss Lily! Hope that you are enjoying the festivities of POTUS' inauguration and the MLK Day celebrations. Will catch you next time.

#9876   2013/01/21 04:00PM
    Rfan

Mrs Lily Ashby to the top.

#9877   2013/01/21 05:36PM
    Lanealways

Love and support to the one and only TL Lily Ashby

#9878   2013/01/21 06:47PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Miss Lily! I miss you and want to see you in a good story. I am sick of this current nonsense w/ meathead. This guy is done! Y&R needs some good stories badly and right now. I continue to post that weak & unimaginative writing, disrespect of women, constant sexcapades, & an endless parade of newbies will never take the place of well-written stories. The revolving doors in the business & corporate world aren't good entertainment either. The married/divorce/remarry cycle is already dead. Viewers are getting restless. Ratings are fluctuating. Will holler at you again soon.

#9879   2013/01/21 07:02PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Miss Lily! I miss you and want to see you in a good story. I am sick of this current nonsense w/ meathead. This guy is done! Y&R needs some good stories badly and right now. I continue to post that weak & unimaginative writing, disrespect of women, constant sexcapades, & an endless parade of newbies will never take the place of well-written stories. The revolving doors in the business & corporate world aren't good entertainment either. The married/divorce/remarry cycle is already dead. Viewers are getting restless. Ratings are fluctuating. Will holler at you again soon.

^^
    tell it like it is

#9880   2013/01/22 06:57AM
    Rfan

Because it is Mon morning Tiger Lily should be at the top.

« 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list