List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 03:31PM, Views: 1651908, Replies: 11860
    « 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 » »| page:
    #9791   2013/01/04 06:32PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: TGIF, Miss Lily! Just wanted to say hello. Will holler at you again later in the day.

Lanie, I agree that there has been 4 solid years of Lily, LANE destruction and this team is just continuing the tradition. So sad to say. I thought they would be built up instead of torn down further than they are now. My mistake. I am totally disgusted that the only plot points TPTB can come up with involve third parties interfering in Lily's marriage. I don't see growth or development for Lily,Cane or LANE here. Just more of the same.

no, there is no growth in the writing for Lily or cane. Its a sad state of affairs that after everything she and Cane have been through, they are reduced to immature teenagers!

I can't stand it and Ill be damned if I ever support this prejudice against Lily and BDC.

Hey Lanie! If this show does not come into the 21st century & catch up with the times as far as romantic relationships across racial, ethnic & religious lines, it is on its death bed as we speak. Listening to the naysayers & trying to accommodate their wishes by erasing LANE ain't gonna work in Y&R's favor. If they are successful in making it happen, watch the viewership decrease, their #1 spot in soap rankings decrease, and the ratings slide downward. Better use LANE while you have them; b/c once you lose them, you will never regain anything like them again--EVER! All soaps who thought otherwise are gone! Cancelled!

Sounds cold, bold & brash but it is the truth. No one wants to admit the truth; but every time MAB attacked Cane, Lily or LANE, she lost viewers! That's a fact. Look at the the numerous posters who once frequented this thread who stated they were leaving & not returning. Haven't seen hide nor hair of any of them to this day on any MB or twitter either.

ITA suds

You are completely correct and JG and JFP have taken over where Mab left with this prejudice against Lane. They are so busy trying to find partners they think are "suitable" for them they are missing out that Lily belongs with Cane and they are absolutely awesome together. I can no longer support this show.
    I was hoping things will get better instead we get same old writing team new regime.

#9792   2013/01/04 08:24PM
    Lanealways

Will check you later TL

#9793   2013/01/04 08:52PM
    Lanealways

Sweet dreams beautiful lady..love you

#9794   2013/01/05 12:12PM
    MsSuperSuds

Just wanted to say hello. Wish you the best in whatever comes your way! Will catch you later.

#9795   2013/01/06 01:03PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good Sunday afternoon, Miss Lily! I will be glad & grateful when the writers give you a voice to speak in defense of your husband & marriage. I have had enough of invasive folks saying whatever they wish w/o giving you dialogue to express your disgust, anger or pleasure at the remarks. Hope that changes soon. Will holler at you later.

#9796   2013/01/06 07:02PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good Sunday afternoon, Miss Lily! I will be glad & grateful when the writers give you a voice to speak in defense of your husband & marriage. I have had enough of invasive folks saying whatever they wish w/o giving you dialogue to express your disgust, anger or pleasure at the remarks. Hope that changes soon. Will holler at you later.

ITA

#9797   2013/01/06 10:15PM
    Lanealways

Sweet dreams TL

#9798   2013/01/07 04:16AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby

#9799   2013/01/07 07:18AM
    Lanealways

Luv ya much CK / TL

#9800   2013/01/07 11:53AM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Miss Lily! Happy Monday afternoon to ya! Loved your scenes at Crimson Lights w/ your hubby. Those were the best scenes in the whole episode. Y&R needs more couples w/ that kind of romantic chemistry! Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

« 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list