List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 03:59PM, Views: 1750836, Replies: 12155
    « 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 » »| page:
    #9781   2013/01/02 10:35PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Lanealways

Good Night TL of Lanedom

#9782   2013/01/03 11:37AM
    MsSuperSuds

Lily should not be encouraging Cane to rehire DTM! She should encourage Cane to talk about the insecurities that I don't see in him or understand why he would have in the first place.

#9783   2013/01/03 07:46PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Lily should not be encouraging Cane to rehire DTM! She should encourage Cane to talk about the insecurities that I don't see in him or understand why he would have in the first place.

ITA thats a re-write of Lily and they know it. Neither Lily or Cane should be stuck on this juvenile silliness!

GMAB YR

I so loath how they regress her! it makes me sick to my stomach. I can't watch that.

#9784   2013/01/03 08:48PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! So sad that this 3rd party nonsense is all the writers can imagine or create to write for you & your husband. Where is Devon's nasty, holier than thou attitude when Lily needs protection from a new snake? Throwing Neil in one bad relationship after another is not helping his cause at all. There is really no investment in any of you. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

#9785   2013/01/03 08:57PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good night, Miss Lily! So sad that this 3rd party nonsense is all the writers can imagine or create to write for you & your husband. Where is Devon's nasty, holier than thou attitude when Lily needs protection from a new snake? Throwing Neil in one bad relationship after another is not helping his cause at all. There is really no investment in any of you. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

Cane and Lily should be building their own company to compete with BON.
    Worrying about how they will juggle working and rearing their children.

There has been so much destruction the past few years, nothing but doom and gloom for Lane. I want to see them support each other and love each other through everything. Anything else is not believable to me, certainly not this current high school stupidity!

#9786   2013/01/03 10:32PM
    Lanealways

Sweet dreams dear lady

wish you the very best as always....

#9787   2013/01/04 11:22AM
    MsSuperSuds

TGIF, Miss Lily! Just wanted to say hello. Will holler at you again later in the day.

Lanie, I agree that there has been 4 solid years of Lily, LANE destruction and this team is just continuing the tradition. So sad to say. I thought they would be built up instead of torn down further than they are now. My mistake. I am totally disgusted that the only plot points TPTB can come up with involve third parties interfering in Lily's marriage. I don't see growth or development for Lily,Cane or LANE here. Just more of the same.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/04 11:28AM
    #9788   2013/01/04 03:16PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: TGIF, Miss Lily! Just wanted to say hello. Will holler at you again later in the day.

Lanie, I agree that there has been 4 solid years of Lily, LANE destruction and this team is just continuing the tradition. So sad to say. I thought they would be built up instead of torn down further than they are now. My mistake. I am totally disgusted that the only plot points TPTB can come up with involve third parties interfering in Lily's marriage. I don't see growth or development for Lily,Cane or LANE here. Just more of the same.

no, there is no growth in the writing for Lily or cane. Its a sad state of affairs that after everything she and Cane have been through, they are reduced to immature teenagers!

I can't stand it and Ill be damned if I ever support this prejudice against Lily and BDC.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/04 03:17PM
    #9789   2013/01/04 06:25PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: TGIF, Miss Lily! Just wanted to say hello. Will holler at you again later in the day.

no, there is no growth in the writing for Lily or cane. Its a sad state of affairs that after everything she and Cane have been through, they are reduced to immature teenagers!

I can't stand it and Ill be damned if I ever support this prejudice against Lily and BDC.

Hey Lanie! If this show does not come into the 21st century & catch up with the times as far as romantic relationships across racial, ethnic & religious lines, it is on its death bed as we speak. Listening to the naysayers & trying to accommodate their wishes by erasing LANE ain't gonna work in Y&R's favor. If they are successful in making it happen, watch the viewership decrease, their #1 spot in soap rankings decrease, and the ratings slide downward. Better use LANE while you have them; b/c once you lose them, you will never regain anything like them again--EVER! All soaps who thought otherwise are gone! Cancelled!

Sounds cold, bold & brash but it is the truth. No one wants to admit the truth; but every time MAB attacked Cane, Lily or LANE, she lost viewers! That's a fact. Look at the the numerous posters who once frequented this thread who stated they were leaving & not returning. Haven't seen hide nor hair of any of them to this day on any MB or twitter either.

#9790   2013/01/04 06:28PM
    Lanealways

I will always love and support you dear lady. But I have no wish to watch you be abused just so JFP and Co can satisfy their biased agenda!

it literary makes me heave to see you being portrayed like that after the obstacles you have overcome!

You have had a difficult journey over the years but you have triumphed with the help of BDC by your side.

To see all that disregarded is too painful to bear for diehard fan such as myself.

« 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list