List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 05:02PM, Views: 1765193, Replies: 12197
    « 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 » »| page:
    #9751   2012/12/29 08:07PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan: Tiger Lily the wife and love of Mr Cane Ashby the mother of his children to the top

Co-sign

#9752   2012/12/29 08:22PM
    Lanealways

Love ya TigerLily of Big Daddy Cane....I hope that writers will give you your voice back and stop with this ridiculous crap. You deserve better, you and your leading man

#9753   2012/12/30 09:33AM
    Rfan

Sun love for Tiger Lily

#9754   2012/12/30 12:14PM
    MsSuperSuds

The writers must give Lily her fire again. This guy steps into her space & she allows him to do so. That's a NO! NO! & I don't care which way you intend for this story to go. This "bull in a china shop" needs to hit a wrecking ball. Trying to push a pairing w/ Lily is regressing her back to being married to Daniel. Sad, but true! Lily already has two children and does not need another person to take care of.

Just wanted to pop in to say hello to Miss Lily. Hope that you are enjoying your Sunday. Luv you much, sweetikins. Will holler at you again next time.

#9755   2012/12/30 07:15PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: The writers must give Lily her fire again. This guy steps into her space & she allows him to do so. That's a NO! NO! & I don't care which way you intend for this story to go. This "bull in a china shop" needs to hit a wrecking ball. Trying to push a pairing w/ Lily is regressing her back to being married to Daniel. Sad, but true! Lily already has two children and does not need another person to take care of.

Just wanted to pop in to say hello to Miss Lily. Hope that you are enjoying your Sunday. Luv you much, sweetikins. Will holler at you again next time.

^^^ indeed the same crap every year, regressing this lovely mature young lady who has been through hell and back, is just wrong. And I for one Im sick of it.

JG and his team need to come up with something better. He used to do some great stuff back when he was on YR. I dont know what happened.

I expect better from him. I do not accept this crap they are putting together helter skelter for Lily and her BDC. Thats the kind of bull** I expect from Mab and Co and if I ever wanted to watch that I would have tuned in when she was still around.

#9756   2012/12/30 09:54PM
    luvroflife

Lily has always exhibited class and maturity, even at the toughest times. I trust the writers will keep with who she is at her core. To do otherwise is to use this character as a prop for a s/l. She deserves more.

#9757   2012/12/30 10:23PM
    Lanealways

Quote luvroflife: Lily has always exhibited class and maturity, even at the toughest times. I trust the writers will keep with who she is at her core. To do otherwise is to use this character as a prop for a s/l. She deserves more.

ITA luv ya much lovely lady of lanedom. TL you deserve better than this load of manure they are heaping at you and your leading man BDC. I think you have earned the right for actual decent solid story lines cause whats happening is pure bull.

#9758   2012/12/30 11:32PM
    Lanealways

Sweet Dreams lovely lady and all the best to you in the new year 2013

#9759   2012/12/31 11:36AM
    L4LANE

Quote nailey: I'm loving Lily with Tyler. She's getting her groove back with him. He's just the spark she needed.

CK is in favor of a Lily & Tyler hook up.

I really do not know what show you are watching but I saw the show today and where's the groove form Lily, I sure did not see it in her scene with this punk that's right he is a punk only a punk would try to make a move on a happily married and a mother of two children. I guess he will realize who he is messing with once he feels Cane's fist in his face the problem with this show is that you have writers with no imagination and limited talent how to write a decent script

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/31 11:42AM
    « 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list