List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 12:16PM, Views: 1745852, Replies: 12135
    « 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 » »| page:
    #9441   2012/10/25 08:12PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    L4LANE

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote luvroflife: Shout Out for this amazing young woman. Looking forward to seeing you onscreen soon.

Quote L4LANE:
    On my way to watch the beautiful Lily scene's I cannot get to this board too often but my support for my favorite actress is stonger than ever

CK - you rock as Lily

hey gals I hope to see TigerLily back. I know JG is going to bring it and I can't wait. Mab did a number on her too just like she did with Cane but now we can finally have a writer that gets and understands Lily's character. I know she's a good person, I love that about her but she's also a slow smoldering fire.
    She is strong and she is no one's doormat. I hope to see JG give TL her voice back. The muzzling has gone on far too long!

Lanie,
    Please do bring what that bitc1 did to Lily, it makes my blood boil

#9442   2012/10/25 08:20PM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote luvroflife: Shout Out for this amazing young woman. Looking forward to seeing you onscreen soon.

Quote L4LANE:
    On my way to watch the beautiful Lily scene's I cannot get to this board too often but my support for my favorite actress is stonger than ever

CK - you rock as Lily

hey gals I hope to see TigerLily back. I know JG is going to bring it and I can't wait. Mab did a number on her too just like she did with Cane but now we can finally have a writer that gets and understands Lily's character. I know she's a good person, I love that about her but she's also a slow smoldering fire.
    She is strong and she is no one's doormat. I hope to see JG give TL her voice back. The muzzling has gone on far too long!

Lanie,
    Please do bring what that bitc1 did to Lily, it makes my blood boil

ach! LOL Ll sorry about that not trying to ruin your evening I swear. Just take a deep breathe. But you know I can't get over the sterilisation of lily ashby. That wow im sorry to say that was driven by pure hate. JMHO I dont even want to think about. It makes me sick to my stomach, physically ill just to think about the intentions behind and the connotation behind that act. I can never really fully grasp or understand the bias behind that.

enough of that, I wanted to say that Im looking forward to JG's writing for Lily. Its been a long time coming.

#9443   2012/10/25 10:16PM
    Lanealways

GoodNight CK / TL

#9444   2012/10/26 10:50AM
    Rfan

Showing love for Tiger Lily The beautiful sexy wife of Mr Cane Ashby

#9445   2012/10/26 01:08PM
    MsSuperSuds

I miss you and am anticipating seeing you on screen ASAP. Will holler at you next time. Enjoy your weekend in Las Vegas.

#9446   2012/10/26 08:37PM
    Lanealways

Luv and support for CK a lovely young woman gorgeous and strong, one of a kind

#9447   2012/10/27 08:52AM
    Rfan

Showing love for the beatiful Lily Ashby

#9448   2012/10/27 08:57AM
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan: Showing love for the beatiful Lily Ashby

Yes she is. Wish her the very best always

#9449   2012/10/27 04:26PM
    MsSuperSuds

Just popped in to show respect & support for Mrs. Lily Ashby. There are none like Miss Lily on Y&R! Hope to see her on screen soon for more than 2 minutes per episode. I know she will be on the CDN epi on Monday & on screen in Tuesday's US episode.

Wishing CK a good time in Las Vegas while VR is blowing out Twitter bashing her & members of the Y&R cast. Hope to see you on screen in a rested & pleasant state of mind.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/27 04:29PM
    #9450   2012/10/27 06:39PM
    Lanealways

^^^^ You keep living your life lovely lady...

the haters will choke on their filth.

« 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list