List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 05:40PM, Views: 1798747, Replies: 12258
    « 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 » »| page:
    #9381   2012/10/09 12:06PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways: I saw tomorrow OC and CK's is in it...but why do I get the feeling we would never have seen her in one of those.
    That opening was probably in the editing floor; but Im sure glad to see Christel in there.

You go gal

ITA! I was about to post the same thing. I wonder why CK was continuously on MAB's hit list when she is populara good actress, & attracting younger viewers in the much-sought after demographics as well as the older crowd. There seems to be some kind of bias as work in this woman's head against CK. I read MAB's latest interview (Part 2) in CBS SID magazine. All I can say is that she was & still is delusional--totally out of touch w/ her audience & her accomplishments on Y&R. If she loved the show, I must have missed something somewhere. One does not do what she did to someone or something you love that much. MAB did not look at the ratings, read MBs or Twitter, & ignored results from focus groups. Pushing the stalker & other unpopular characters on viewers did not draw an audience. Let's hope that JG can attract & draw the audience back over a short period of time. I am looking forward to seeing more of Tiger Lily ASAP. I am glad that she FINALLY got a spot in the opening credits b/c she deserves it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/09 12:12PM
    #9382   2012/10/09 01:56PM
    Rfan

Love for Tiger Lily

#9383   2012/10/09 07:14PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways: I saw tomorrow OC and CK's is in it...but why do I get the feeling we would never have seen her in one of those.
    That opening was probably in the editing floor; but Im sure glad to see Christel in there.

You go gal

ITA! I was about to post the same thing. I wonder why CK was continuously on MAB's hit list when she is populara good actress, & attracting younger viewers in the much-sought after demographics as well as the older crowd. There seems to be some kind of bias as work in this woman's head against CK. I read MAB's latest interview (Part 2) in CBS SID magazine. All I can say is that she was & still is delusional--totally out of touch w/ her audience & her accomplishments on Y&R. If she loved the show, I must have missed something somewhere. One does not do what she did to someone or something you love that much. MAB did not look at the ratings, read MBs or Twitter, & ignored results from focus groups. Pushing the stalker & other unpopular characters on viewers did not draw an audience. Let's hope that JG can attract & draw the audience back over a short period of time. I am looking forward to seeing more of Tiger Lily ASAP. I am glad that she FINALLY got a spot in the opening credits b/c she deserves it.

I don't believe CK would have been in the OC if Mab was still around. That woman really had it out for her.... Mab and co expected the audience to just "get with the program" she didnt care what we wanted it was all about her but thats the wrong way to run a soap. If you can't write for the audience you have no business being in one!

....Im looking forward to more TigerLily as well. We all know she is a strong young woman, I want to see that portrayed.

#9384   2012/10/10 11:36AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the Tiger aks Mrs Lily Ashby

#9385   2012/10/10 12:17PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! I Miss you and looking forward to seeing more of you on screen ASAP.New stories cannot start soon enough for me. Will check you later.

#9386   2012/10/10 04:17PM
    Rfan

Evening love for Miss Tiger Lily

#9387   2012/10/10 08:10PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! Have a good night! Sleep well & I will catch you again on tomorrow.

#9388   2012/10/11 10:46AM
    Rfan

Love for Mrs Ashby

#9389   2012/10/11 11:11AM
    MsSuperSuds

Enjoy the day, Mrs. Ashby! Looking forward to seeing you on screen soon.

#9390   2012/10/12 10:29AM
    Rfan

Ready to see the beautiful Mrs Lily Ashby on my screen.

« 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list