List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 04:11PM, Views: 1817603, Replies: 12282
    « 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 » »| page:
    #9371   2012/10/07 01:31PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

Glad to see that you still have that LANE magic touch! Hope to see you on screen more often. Will holler at you again soon.

#9372   2012/10/07 04:55PM
    Rfan

Love and spport for Miss Lily

#9373   2012/10/07 06:44PM
    shorty725

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote restlesstalk:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Great gooka mookas, Miss Lily! You got viewers pitching tents during & after those hot, steamy sexy scenes w/ your husband. Looking for more and some of the same in the future.

Amen sistah! Tiger Lily and her Big Daddy Cane! I lurves it! Folks actin' like they seeing her for the first time! Lane fans have always known!

I am with you on that one! I never saw this giggly girl trying to make love to a man. I have always loved their sex scenes b/c they are done with good taste, a lot of love & caring shown between the two. I do not like the overused, all too familiar slobberfests, snatch & grab or wham, bam, thank-you mam love scenes. I know they happen but they happened too frequently in the past 5 yrs. We have seen too few real love scenes & too many lusty encounters in the past five years to suit my taste. So when I see good love scenes like these I ignore, erase, omit the aggressive Phyllis being tossed around a shower, upside a dumpster, on the stairs, a desk or a sofa. Too much and too many of those lose their impact after a while. A few every now and then are OK. Loved Miss Lily's love scenes w/ her hubby!

^^^ Lily has always been mature for her age but now she's a young adult, a young woman in love and in passion with her husband. Its good to see love expressed on this show as opposed to the constant hooker cheap sex that Mab and Co were always portraying. There is nothing sexy about banging at a dumpster to put it crudely, that only degrades a woman and cheapens the man and call me crazy I don't want to see that ever again! or at all but its too late for that thanks to the previous writing team on yr!

I could watch Lane all day making love laughing even doing normal mundane things.

as one person stated (to rephrase) its nice to see a couple that isn't gag reeling vomit inducing!

I, for one am glad that Lane is the couple that is truly in love with each other and it shows. enoug with all of the trashy sex by the dumpsters, in the hay, in the back of a car, on top of desks and on that tacky sofa.

#9374   2012/10/07 09:42PM
    Lanealways

Quote shorty725:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote restlesstalk:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Great gooka mookas, Miss Lily! You got viewers pitching tents during & after those hot, steamy sexy scenes w/ your husband. Looking for more and some of the same in the future.

Amen sistah! Tiger Lily and her Big Daddy Cane! I lurves it! Folks actin' like they seeing her for the first time! Lane fans have always known!

I am with you on that one! I never saw this giggly girl trying to make love to a man. I have always loved their sex scenes b/c they are done with good taste, a lot of love & caring shown between the two. I do not like the overused, all too familiar slobberfests, snatch & grab or wham, bam, thank-you mam love scenes. I know they happen but they happened too frequently in the past 5 yrs. We have seen too few real love scenes & too many lusty encounters in the past five years to suit my taste. So when I see good love scenes like these I ignore, erase, omit the aggressive Phyllis being tossed around a shower, upside a dumpster, on the stairs, a desk or a sofa. Too much and too many of those lose their impact after a while. A few every now and then are OK. Loved Miss Lily's love scenes w/ her hubby!

^^^ Lily has always been mature for her age but now she's a young adult, a young woman in love and in passion with her husband. Its good to see love expressed on this show as opposed to the constant hooker cheap sex that Mab and Co were always portraying. There is nothing sexy about banging at a dumpster to put it crudely, that only degrades a woman and cheapens the man and call me crazy I don't want to see that ever again! or at all but its too late for that thanks to the previous writing team on yr!

I could watch Lane all day making love laughing even doing normal mundane things.

as one person stated (to rephrase) its nice to see a couple that isn't gag reeling vomit inducing!

I, for one am glad that Lane is the couple that is truly in love with each other and it shows. enoug with all of the trashy sex by the dumpsters, in the hay, in the back of a car, on top of desks and on that tacky sofa.

True that.....I love to see the love that Lane share. They are not perfect but their love is perfect and thats really all that matters.

.... &
    I love CK's Lily portray of Lily because she isnt like any other person, and as a fan and as a viewer I appreciate that. She has class and she is a quiet storm.

#9375   2012/10/08 07:10AM
    Rfan

Supporting and bumping Tiger Lily Mr Ashby's leading lady.

#9376   2012/10/08 10:43AM
    Rfan

Quote shorty725:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote restlesstalk:

Preach my sister Preach that word

#9377   2012/10/08 11:44AM
    MsSuperSuds

I want Lily to get her voice back. This young woman was never anybody's pushover & especially not one for the munchkin. I want feisty, assertive Lily back and on the screen again. Anyway, I hope that JG will write good dialogue for Lily as he once did. Luv you much, little lady, and I will check on you again later in the day.

#9378   2012/10/08 08:15PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! Sleep well! I saw the article in SID stating that you would be stayng on Y&R. Hopefully you will have many great stories in the future. Will catch you again on tomorrow.

#9379   2012/10/08 09:18PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: I want Lily to get her voice back. This young woman was never anybody's pushover & especially not one for the munchkin. I want feisty, assertive Lily back and on the screen again. Anyway, I hope that JG will write good dialogue for Lily as he once did. Luv you much, little lady, and I will check on you again later in the day.

Co-sign,,,mab and co spent the last four years muzzling her! Ridiculous totally and utterly. Its still gives me a bad taste in mouth thinking about how the stalker got in TL's face with no proper comeback! still pisses me off, and I dont suppose Ill ever get over it completely.

I love that lily has a good heart, but she is also strong and no one's door mat.

Ill be looking to see that in the writing soon

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/08 09:18PM
    #9380   2012/10/08 09:22PM
    Lanealways

I saw tomorrow OC and CK's is in it...but why do I get the feeling we would never have seen her in one of those.
    That opening was probably in the editing floor; but Im sure glad to see Christel in there.

You go gal

« 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list