List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 08:43PM, Views: 1658106, Replies: 11867
    « 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 » »| page:
    #9361   2012/10/05 11:50AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways: Im very very disappointed Christel was left out of the show's opening. I can only hope the new team will rectify this soon. There are others as well that seem left out. I have never been a fan of leaving some of the YR cast out of the opening, and I hope that will change soon!

The new team needs to do its own credits especially after they finish trimming the cast. This is still MAB's folly playing out on the screen. I believe MAB intentionally left out Christel for reasons unknown to us. At least I do not understand why b/c Christel has been employed at Y&R longer, contributed more storywise & attracted more viewers than almost half of those who are included in segments of the opening credits. Oh well, we have exactly one more week of MAB's episodes starting from tomorrow (Friday).

Good night! See ya next time.

Oh goody another week of mab and co's writing to endure! *she said sarcastically!*

Mab probably left Christel out of OC on purpose. Oh vindictive vindictive woman!

CK's body is banging and hanging just right in that black strapless lingerie. I can hear Cane whispering aloud: "Mercy, mercy! Mr. Percy, have mercy on me! Only it ain't Mr. Percy who is giving mercy. The girl has grown into that marvelous adult woman's body!

Hoping to see more of Christel on screen and in the opening credits ASAP!

#9362   2012/10/05 12:03PM
    Rfan

Love and support for Miss Tiger Lily the new sheriff in town

#9363   2012/10/05 04:38PM
    MsSuperSuds

Great gooka mookas, Miss Lily! You got viewers pitching tents during & after those hot, steamy sexy scenes w/ your husband. Looking for more and some of the same in the future.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 04:40PM
    #9364   2012/10/05 07:31PM
    restlesstalk

Quote MsSuperSuds: Great gooka mookas, Miss Lily! You got viewers pitching tents during & after those hot, steamy sexy scenes w/ your husband. Looking for more and some of the same in the future.

Amen sistah! Tiger Lily and her Big Daddy Cane! I lurves it! Folks actin' like they seeing her for the first time! Lane fans have always known!

#9365   2012/10/06 08:51AM
    Rfan

Sat love for Tiger Lily

#9366   2012/10/06 12:08PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote restlesstalk:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Great gooka mookas, Miss Lily! You got viewers pitching tents during & after those hot, steamy sexy scenes w/ your husband. Looking for more and some of the same in the future.

Amen sistah! Tiger Lily and her Big Daddy Cane! I lurves it! Folks actin' like they seeing her for the first time! Lane fans have always known!

I am with you on that one! I never saw this giggly girl trying to make love to a man. I have always loved their sex scenes b/c they are done with good taste, a lot of love & caring shown between the two. I do not like the overused, all too familiar slobberfests, snatch & grab or wham, bam, thank-you mam love scenes. I know they happen but they happened too frequently in the past 5 yrs. We have seen too few real love scenes & too many lusty encounters in the past five years to suit my taste. So when I see good love scenes like these I ignore, erase, omit the aggressive Phyllis being tossed around a shower, upside a dumpster, on the stairs, a desk or a sofa. Too much and too many of those lose their impact after a while. A few every now and then are OK. Loved Miss Lily's love scenes w/ her hubby!

#9367   2012/10/06 03:10PM
    Lanealways

More good news Lane DG CK No. 1 once again on SID polls

keep up that awesome work laners

There is also an article on CK's remaining with the show. You can view the issue at:

www.zinio.com/browse/publications/index.jsp?productId=500299698

keep up that great work make sure you mail your votes

thanks to L4life for the link.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/06 03:12PM
    #9368   2012/10/06 06:17PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote restlesstalk:

I am with you on that one! I never saw this giggly girl trying to make love to a man. I have always loved their sex scenes b/c they are done with good taste, a lot of love & caring shown between the two. I do not like the overused, all too familiar slobberfests, snatch & grab or wham, bam, thank-you mam love scenes. I know they happen but they happened too frequently in the past 5 yrs. We have seen too few real love scenes & too many lusty encounters in the past five years to suit my taste. So when I see good love scenes like these I ignore, erase, omit the aggressive Phyllis being tossed around a shower, upside a dumpster, on the stairs, a desk or a sofa. Too much and too many of those lose their impact after a while. A few every now and then are OK. Loved Miss Lily's love scenes w/ her hubby!

^^^ Lily has always been mature for her age but now she's a young adult, a young woman in love and in passion with her husband. Its good to see love expressed on this show as opposed to the constant hooker cheap sex that Mab and Co were always portraying. There is nothing sexy about banging at a dumpster to put it crudely, that only degrades a woman and cheapens the man and call me crazy I don't want to see that ever again! or at all but its too late for that thanks to the previous writing team on yr!

I could watch Lane all day making love laughing even doing normal mundane things.

as one person stated (to rephrase) its nice to see a couple that isn't gag reeling vomit inducing!

#9369   2012/10/07 07:27AM
    Rfan

Love for the Tiger coming out in Tiger Lily

#9370   2012/10/07 10:12AM
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan: Love for the Tiger coming out in Tiger Lily

she is gorgeous

« 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list