List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 08:18AM, Views: 1728110, Replies: 12091
    « 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 » »| page:
    #9351   2012/10/03 07:36PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Lanealways

Mail vote 4 @DanielGoddard @ChristelAdnana #LaneYR to CBS Readers' Poll c/o Soaps In Depth 270 Sylvan Ave. Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Mail those votes

#9352   2012/10/03 09:27PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! Will catch you again tomorrow. Sleep well.

Good night LANERS!

#9353   2012/10/03 09:40PM
    Lanealways

Night suds
    Laners waiting to see the s/l thats coming up CK tweeted about. Hoping only good things

#9354   2012/10/03 11:29PM
    Lanealways

Lane: Cane and Lily ** It is you I have Loved **

www.youtube.com/watch?v=52wzbBtGBSw

fantastic lanemvd by heather

Song: Dana Glover

: www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPmSKvUUzAI

JT and Colleen (Jolleen)\Lily and Cane (Lane) - Run

Must check it out

fantastic Mvd by antoemati

Song: Leona Lewis

please leave comment thanks

#9355   2012/10/04 11:42AM
    MsSuperSuds

I Love sassy, sexy Miss Lily! That black strapless dress hugged your body like a second skin! I can understand why Mr. Cane could not take his eyes off your body. Loved the surprise PR meeting! Loved the flirting! Loved the sexy talk! Great sexy scenes! Will watch on TV & catch you later!

#9356   2012/10/04 07:07PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: I Love sassy, sexy Miss Lily! That black strapless dress hugged your body like a second skin! I can understand why Mr. Cane could not take his eyes off your body. Loved the surprise PR meeting! Loved the flirting! Loved the sexy talk! Great sexy scenes! Will watch on TV & catch you later!

there is no doubt she looks great BDC is a lucky man! and well he knows it

#9357   2012/10/04 07:11PM
    Lanealways

To vote for CK, DG & Lane... Mail your votes:

Christel Khalil Daniel Goddard CaneNLily (#LANEYR)
    CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Cut off date is Thursday, October 11.

cbs.soapsindepth.com/2012/10/cast-your-vote-43-1.html#more

#9358   2012/10/04 07:13PM
    Lanealways

Im very very disappointed Christel was left out of the show's opening. I can only hope the new team will rectify this soon. There are others as well that seem left out. I have never been a fan of leaving some of the YR cast out of the opening, and I hope that will change soon!

#9359   2012/10/04 08:23PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways: Im very very disappointed Christel was left out of the show's opening. I can only hope the new team will rectify this soon. There are others as well that seem left out. I have never been a fan of leaving some of the YR cast out of the opening, and I hope that will change soon!

The new team needs to do its own credits especially after they finish trimming the cast. This is still MAB's folly playing out on the screen. I believe MAB intentionally left out Christel for reasons unknown to us. At least I do not understand why b/c Christel has been employed at Y&R longer, contributed more storywise & attracted more viewers than almost half of those who are included in segments of the opening credits. Oh well, we have exactly one more week of MAB's episodes starting from tomorrow (Friday).

Good night! See ya next time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 08:24PM
    #9360   2012/10/04 08:42PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways: Im very very disappointed Christel was left out of the show's opening. I can only hope the new team will rectify this soon. There are others as well that seem left out. I have never been a fan of leaving some of the YR cast out of the opening, and I hope that will change soon!

The new team needs to do its own credits especially after they finish trimming the cast. This is still MAB's folly playing out on the screen. I believe MAB intentionally left out Christel for reasons unknown to us. At least I do not understand why b/c Christel has been employed at Y&R longer, contributed more storywise & attracted more viewers than almost half of those who are included in segments of the opening credits. Oh well, we have exactly one more week of MAB's episodes starting from tomorrow (Friday).

Good night! See ya next time.

Oh goody another week of mab and co's writing to endure! *she said sarcastically!*

Mab probably left Christel out of OC on purpose. Oh vindictive vindictive woman!

« 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list