List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:48AM, Views: 1798344, Replies: 12257
    « 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 » »| page:
    #9321   2012/09/25 10:36PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan: MSS their made up movies in their heads are so funny. I love that JG the one who would know said the AA is in flux meaning not sure who he will be sounds like he could be a part of the Winters family since he said in the same statement he was looking to build on KSJ haters will die if he turns out to be Lily's family. I think they changed who he will be when CK signed up to stay. Seems a AA for Lily was if they recasted the part of Lily.

Christel Khalil‏@ChristelAdnana

Seriously love how @georgeguzman does my hair! I am awesome thanks to him! He must have a raise in pay!

Yeah Loved JG's answer too. SHort succinct and to the point!
    I also find it interesting some of the people are down right bigots cause she's not "black" enough! Whatever the hell that means!

Its a damnable bloody shame how narrow minded some people still are even in this day and age. Luckily, they are just in the minority a lot of people have advanced their thinking these last few decades.

CK is perfect for that part of Lily Ashby. She exudes class and a quiet strength thats admirable.

#9322   2012/09/25 10:39PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Sundance87: Maybe it's just me, but I really don't see the big deal in whether or not she's on contract, personally I don't think she is. Every media outlet including her website just states that she's staying not that she re-signed a contract. It doesn't have to be a negative thing if she is on recurring. The only difference is an actor on recurring gets paid for the episodes they appear in as opposed to the # of episodes that are produced.

Whether or not she gets airtime all depends on what the show has planned for the character and how much outside work Christel ends up getting.

She's happy w/ the deal and apparently Y&R/Sony, is too, so I don't really understand all the hullabaloo over whether she's under contract.

No LANER who I know is getting into whether she is recurring or on contract or what their preference happens to be for CK; but it seems to be a big deal to the folks who are reporting this. None of the reports are factual b/c CK, Sony nor Y&R are talking. Its all speculation! That is the point I am making. Besides we get to discuss whatever pertains to CK in this thread--hopefully w/o restrictions or reservations. That just happened to be the topic de jour.

I agree its all speculation unless or until CK or Sony comes out and spells it out.

Regardless, Im just happy Christel will be staying as well. Thats all that matters

#9323   2012/09/26 11:36AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! I am looking forward to seeing more of you on screen with your reel family ASAP. Luv you much and I will check on you later.

#9324   2012/09/26 11:58AM
    Rfan

Miss Lily to the top

#9325   2012/09/26 12:35PM
    Sundance87

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Sundance87: Maybe it's just me, but I really don't see the big deal in whether or not she's on contract, personally I don't think she is. Every media outlet including her website just states that she's staying not that she re-signed a contract. It doesn't have to be a negative thing if she is on recurring. The only difference is an actor on recurring gets paid for the episodes they appear in as opposed to the # of episodes that are produced.

Whether or not she gets airtime all depends on what the show has planned for the character and how much outside work Christel ends up getting.

She's happy w/ the deal and apparently Y&R/Sony, is too, so I don't really understand all the hullabaloo over whether she's under contract.

No LANER who I know is getting into whether she is recurring or on contract or what their preference happens to be for CK; but it seems to be a big deal to the folks who are reporting this. None of the reports are factual b/c CK, Sony nor Y&R are talking. Its all speculation! That is the point I am making. Besides we get to discuss whatever pertains to CK in this thread--hopefully w/o restrictions or reservations. That just happened to be the topic de jour.

MSS that's what I meant. I was talking about people speculating in general, not anyone in this particular thread. I just don't understand why it's such a hot topic of conversation, whether is or she isn't.

#9326   2012/09/26 02:17PM
    daneerose

IA I have been reading this board and the haters are so concerned about CK being on recurring. Mind you these are the same peeps who were jumping for joy that she was gone. It is CKs career and she knows what works for her. If Sony agreed then so be it. I am so happy she is staying. I think some just like to complain whether it sunny or cloudy. I choose to be happy that the original Lily is staying put.

#9327   2012/09/26 02:54PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Sundance87:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

MSS that's what I meant. I was talking about people speculating in general, not anyone in this particular thread. I just don't understand why it's such a hot topic of conversation, whether is or she isn't.

Sorry, I misunderstood the intention of your post. It's all good whether CK is recurring or on a standard contract. I don't really care--just as long a she getss plot points, storylines and screen time. We shall see how all fo this shakes out soon. Hopefully this will lead to some good times in GC for Miss Lily.

#9328   2012/09/27 01:48PM
    Rfan

CK our Miss Lily were looking good today on TPIR and yandr it was a wonderful TV Day with so much of our couple.

#9329   2012/09/27 04:03PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Miss Lily! Gotta catch up today! Will get back to you ASAP. I know you looked good on TPIR today; there is no doubt about that. I will holler at you later.

#9330   2012/09/27 08:13PM
    Lanealways

Hey laners Lilynettes suds sundance Rfan danee
    Looking forward to JG's writing for CK / Lily and her leading man DG / Cane

how many more days till Oct. 12th???????????????????????????????

« 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list