List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 12:04PM, Views: 1752335, Replies: 12158
    « 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 » »| page:
    #9311   2012/09/25 10:46AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Rfan

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Lanie! Looks like someone copied a whole post of yours regarding KSJ's quotes about CK's contract and put it in another thread. I find that funny especially since they do not like her. ROFLMBO! Will catch you later.

KSJ continues to make a fool of himself talking about things he knows nothing of. Its one thing to tweet about CK staying on the show, (even though CK or her site should have been the first ones to break the news) but to continue to fuel the fire when he doesn't even though what transpired between CK and Sony is just not right. But at this point I don't take him seriously anymore.

Im not worried about the haters they are too funny with that stuff but really its sad.

The haters are sad they make up stories to get Lane apart so Cane can save one of their favs or get with another woman so they can get the current man she is with with their fav. Lane is not the sav a lot for their perfect version on the movie playing in their heads.

#9312   2012/09/25 12:11PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Glad you will be sticking around Y&R for some better stories and treatment than you have received in the past four years. Luv you much & I will holler at you again later.

Rfan & Lanie, I think it is funny that all of these folks are hollering that CK is staying but on recurring contract. KSJ is leading the charge & fueling the fire! He needs to shut up & stay in his lane! How do all of these folks know what happened? No one has divulged what's in CK's contract. She's not talking and neither are TPTB.

#9313   2012/09/25 12:11PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Glad you will be sticking around Y&R for some better stories and treatment than you have received in the past four years. Luv you much & I will holler at you again later.

Rfan & Lanie, I think it is funny that all of these folks are hollering that CK is staying but on recurring contract. KSJ is leading the charge & fueling the fire! He needs to shut up & stay in his lane! How do all of these folks know what happened? No one has divulged what's in CK's contract. She's not talking and neither are TPTB.

#9314   2012/09/25 12:22PM
    Rfan

MSS their made up movies in their heads are so funny. I love that JG the one who would know said the AA is in flux meaning not sure who he will be sounds like he could be a part of the Winters family since he said in the same statement he was looking to build on KSJ haters will die if he turns out to be Lily's family. I think they changed who he will be when CK signed up to stay. Seems a AA for Lily was if they recasted the part of Lily.

Christel Khalil‏@ChristelAdnana

Seriously love how @georgeguzman does my hair! I am awesome thanks to him! He must have a raise in pay!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/25 12:23PM
    #9315   2012/09/25 12:51PM
    Sundance87

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't see the big deal in whether or not she's on contract, personally I don't think she is. Every media outlet including her website just states that she's staying not that she re-signed a contract. It doesn't have to be a negative thing if she is on recurring. The only difference is an actor on recurring gets paid for the episodes they appear in as opposed to the # of episodes that are produced.

Whether or not she gets airtime all depends on what the show has planned for the character and how much outside work Christel ends up getting.

She's happy w/ the deal and apparently Y&R/Sony, is too, so I don't really understand all the hullabaloo over whether she's under contract.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/25 12:53PM
    #9316   2012/09/25 01:26PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Sundance87: Maybe it's just me, but I really don't see the big deal in whether or not she's on contract, personally I don't think she is. Every media outlet including her website just states that she's staying not that she re-signed a contract. It doesn't have to be a negative thing if she is on recurring. The only difference is an actor on recurring gets paid for the episodes they appear in as opposed to the # of episodes that are produced.

Whether or not she gets airtime all depends on what the show has planned for the character and how much outside work Christel ends up getting.

She's happy w/ the deal and apparently Y&R/Sony, is too, so I don't really understand all the hullabaloo over whether she's under contract.

No LANER who I know is getting into whether she is recurring or on contract or what their preference happens to be for CK; but it seems to be a big deal to the folks who are reporting this. None of the reports are factual b/c CK, Sony nor Y&R are talking. Its all speculation! That is the point I am making. Besides we get to discuss whatever pertains to CK in this thread--hopefully w/o restrictions or reservations. That just happened to be the topic de jour.

#9317   2012/09/25 07:56PM
    MsSuperSuds

Link to video clip of CK's plane with banner.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4THYLyV8B0

Thanks Restlesstalk! You did a marvelous job.

#9318   2012/09/25 10:25PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Link to video clip of CK's plane with banner.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4THYLyV8B0

Thanks Restlesstalk! You did a marvelous job.

thanks suds and thanks to restless for posting the vid and for everything. I luv her she is one of a kind and Im glad she's a laner!!!

I love the banner thanks to all the laners and friends for making it happen and for all the time and energy you all put into support Christel and DanielG and Lane. You are all very special people and Im so glad to be a part of it,
    Mwuah

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/25 10:25PM
    #9319   2012/09/25 10:29PM
    Lanealways

Quote Rfan:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Lanie! Looks like someone copied a whole post of yours regarding KSJ's quotes about CK's contract and put it in another thread. I find that funny especially since they do not like her. ROFLMBO! Will catch you later.

KSJ continues to make a fool of himself talking about things he knows nothing of. Its one thing to tweet about CK staying on the show, (even though CK or her site should have been the first ones to break the news) but to continue to fuel the fire when he doesn't even though what transpired between CK and Sony is just not right. But at this point I don't take him seriously anymore.

Im not worried about the haters they are too funny with that stuff but really its sad.

The haters are sad they make up stories to get Lane apart so Cane can save one of their favs or get with another woman so they can get the current man she is with with their fav. Lane is not the sav a lot for their perfect version on the movie playing in their heads.

I hear you gal

#9320   2012/09/25 10:31PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Glad you will be sticking around Y&R for some better stories and treatment than you have received in the past four years. Luv you much & I will holler at you again later.

I dont know what is wrong with the man these days...I would have appreciated it better if he'd spoked up when VR was bullying the then 14 y/o CK, where was his big mouth then! I don't want to be posting negatively about him, I really don't but he's really getting on my nerves these days. He should just be quiet and stop dissing CK. I bet he wouldnt appreciate if someone was all up his business!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/25 10:31PM
    « 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list