List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 03:39PM, Views: 1755275, Replies: 12160
    « 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 » »| page:
    #9301   2012/09/23 03:11PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Lanealways

You continue to live your life Christel enjoying every moment. No one can bring you down unless you let them and Im glad you aren't going to allow a few sour grapes ruin things for you. Looking forward to watching you on the show. You are a bright light on YR and thats the truth.

#9302   2012/09/23 04:16PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey Lanie! Looks like someone copied a whole post of yours regarding KSJ's quotes about CK's contract and put it in another thread. I find that funny especially since they do not like her. ROFLMBO! Will catch you later.

#9303   2012/09/23 05:21PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Lanie! Looks like someone copied a whole post of yours regarding KSJ's quotes about CK's contract and put it in another thread. I find that funny especially since they do not like her. ROFLMBO! Will catch you later.

KSJ continues to make a fool of himself talking about things he knows nothing of. Its one thing to tweet about CK staying on the show, (even though CK or her site should have been the first ones to break the news) but to continue to fuel the fire when he doesn't even though what transpired between CK and Sony is just not right. But at this point I don't take him seriously anymore.

Im not worried about the haters they are too funny with that stuff but really its sad.

#9304   2012/09/23 07:22PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Lanie! Looks like someone copied a whole post of yours regarding KSJ's quotes about CK's contract and put it in another thread. I find that funny especially since they do not like her. ROFLMBO! Will catch you later.

KSJ continues to make a fool of himself talking about things he knows nothing of. Its one thing to tweet about CK staying on the show, (even though CK or her site should have been the first ones to break the news) but to continue to fuel the fire when he doesn't even though what transpired between CK and Sony is just not right. But at this point I don't take him seriously anymore.

Im not worried about the haters they are too funny with that stuff but really its sad.

ROFLMBO! All else I will say about the situation is that Somebody's ego, typing skills & mouth have really exploded wide open. And you are right! No one knows the specifics of her contract. What a strange set of events. I have never heard another actor speaking about a fellow actor's contract negotiations. I wonder what's really up here??? Good night and I will catch you again on tomorrow.

#9305   2012/09/23 10:33PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Lanealways:

ROFLMBO! All else I will say about the situation is that Somebody's ego, typing skills & mouth have really exploded wide open. And you are right! No one knows the specifics of her contract. What a strange set of events. I have never heard another actor speaking about a fellow actor's contract negotiations. I wonder what's really up here??? Good night and I will catch you again on tomorrow.

I think its very disrespectful of him. He never chimed in when anyone else was going through the negotiations with Sony and he shouldn't.

Enough with him, Couldn't be happier CK is staying,

#9306   2012/09/23 10:38PM
    Lanealways

don't forget to mail your Lane votes, thanks much!!

Mail your votes to:

Daniel Goddard Christel Khalil Cane and Lily ( Lane)
    CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Cut off date is Thursday, Sept. 27.

you may also vote for Lane on ABC sid same address ... thanks much,

#9307   2012/09/24 02:02PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Mrs. Ashby! I miss you. Hope to see more of you soon. Will holler at you again soon.

#9308   2012/09/24 02:26PM
    Rfan

Love for Mrs Cane Ashby

Mailed my vote keeping Lane no 1 where they belong.

#9309   2012/09/24 07:03PM
    Lanealways

I read JG's interview and Im glad he reiterated that CK will be staying!
    Looking forward to his vision of YR

#9310   2012/09/25 08:52AM
    Rfan

I think Mr and Mrs Cane Ashby are going to be written as the real Cane and Lily we know and love under JG he said in his interview he writes from his gut and that he looks to what the fans want. He created or help to create Lane and I see him giving that Lane back to us.

« 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list