List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 04:59PM, Views: 1728660, Replies: 12094
    « 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 » »| page:
    #9271   2012/09/20 12:52PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Mrs. Ashby! Glad you are sticking around Genoa City for a while. Things ought to get mighty interesting in and around the Ashby Household. Hope to see you on screen soon. Luv you much & I will holler at you again soon.

Just received word that CBS SID says CK finally negotiated & re-signed her contract. Congratulations, Christel! Let's get this show on the road.

#9272   2012/09/20 01:29PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Good afternoon, Mrs. Ashby! Glad you are sticking around Genoa City for a while. Things ought to get mighty interesting in and around the Ashby Household. Hope to see you on screen soon. Luv you much & I will holler at you again soon.

Just received word that CBS SID says CK finally negotiated & re-signed her contract. Congratulations, Christel! Let's get this show on the road.

Im so excited and happy to hear that! I just had to come in and say that, Ill be back later we will celebrate with some laneitas, yes Way to go CK

#9273   2012/09/20 02:12PM
    Rfan

Congrats Miss Lily

#9274   2012/09/20 02:53PM
    daneerose

Hi Ladies

I know I have been MIA but I just could not take all the hatred for CK and DG that eminates from this board. But I could not stay away today with this good news. I am so proud of the Lane fans on this board and others. I truly believe Laners are one of the best fanbases around. I am so proud not only to be a fan of CKs and DGs but to be a part of some of the most loyal fans ever!

I do hope that the new writers will go back to writing the true Lane that we've come to love. LLL!

Does anyone else have a problem when coming to this board? I cannot run this site on Firefox. I can only run it from Internet Explorer.

#9275   2012/09/20 03:58PM
    shorty725

Quote daneerose: Hi Ladies

I know I have been MIA but I just could not take all the hatred for CK and DG that eminates from this board. But I could not stay away today with this good news. I am so proud of the Lane fans on this board and others. I truly believe Laners are one of the best fanbases around. I am so proud not only to be a fan of CKs and DGs but to be a part of some of the most loyal fans ever!

I do hope that the new writers will go back to writing the true Lane that we've come to love. LLL!

Does anyone else have a problem when coming to this board? I cannot run this site on Firefox. I can only run it from Internet Explorer.

I have been having major problems with my computer for awhile now (seems that I will have to purchase a new one soon), but I'm back to show my love for CK, DG and the most loyal fan base in all of daytime tv.

Laneitas, anyone.

#9276   2012/09/20 04:07PM
    MsSuperSuds

I have problems with this message board all of the time. It is so difficult to post on that I just give up most of th time an post only when it is necessary.

Report your problems to the mods. Those big moving & unfolding talking ads might have a lot to do with preventing posting.

#9277   2012/09/20 07:36PM
    restlesstalk

As we were battling for our CK, I could not deal with the glee I knew awaited me here. This is why I have been gone these past few weeks!

Happy to hear we weathered another storm, and it bring us the sunshine of knowing CK will remain Lily Amanda Winters Ashby!

#9278   2012/09/20 08:15PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! I leave you with a song in my heart, a smile on my face & with the hope that things will get better for you on Y&R. I will catch you again on tomorrow. Sleep well.

#9279   2012/09/21 09:04AM
    Lanealways

Hey restless suds shorty Rfan danee laners its great to see you guys!! Im so happy to hear about CK...she's is the only Lily Ashby and thats the truth.

#9280   2012/09/21 09:18AM
    Lanealways

:)) its that time again laners and friends do your magic!!!!!

Vote for DG, CK and Lane... Mail your votes to:

Daniel Goddard Christel Khalil Cane and Lily ( Lane)
    CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Cut off date is Thursday, Sept. 27.

cbs.soapsindepth.com/2012/09/cast-your-vote-39-2.html#more

you may also vote on ABC sid; for lane, same address; thanks much, will be mailing mine tomorrow!

« 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list