List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 11:43AM, Views: 1819512, Replies: 12283
    « 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 » »| page:
    #9251   2012/09/16 07:04PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Lanealways

www.charitybuzz.com/categories/14/catalog_items/320206

Lunch w/ Christel

The bidding expires on Sept. 19th, which is Wednesday. The current bid is for $500. It's to benefit the Mulligan Project, which helps children w/ disabilities in Vietnam.

thanks to blue’ for posting

#9252   2012/09/16 07:07PM
    Lanealways

Set down your glass by Snow Patrol

Lanemvd by ilcc

check it out!!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT8vRaOknj0

#9253   2012/09/16 09:58PM
    Lanealways

Hope to hear great news that you'll be staying

#9254   2012/09/17 02:36PM
    Rfan

The beautiful Lily Ashby will be on tomorrow with her handsome husband love and support for them.

#9255   2012/09/17 06:58PM
    L4LANE

Wow, just checked the spoilers and the beautiful Lily will be gracing my screen tomorrow, MS or Lanie please do not forget to post the Lane scenes for me so I can watch them tomorrow night

#9256   2012/09/17 07:03PM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE: Wow, just checked the spoilers and the beautiful Lily will be gracing my screen tomorrow, MS or Lanie please do not forget to post the Lane scenes for me so I can watch them tomorrow night

hey sweetie how r you? hopefully well and its always good to see you gal.
    Yes I saw the summary on ast, just want to warn prepare yourself because you know who I shall never name will be there as well. Mab once again using lily to prop her...but just ignore her!

#9257   2012/09/17 07:13PM
    L4LANE

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote L4LANE: Wow, just checked the spoilers and the beautiful Lily will be gracing my screen tomorrow, MS or Lanie please do not forget to post the Lane scenes for me so I can watch them tomorrow night

Yes I saw the summary on ast, just want to warn prepare yourself because you know who I shall never name will be there as well. Mab once again using lily to prop her...but just ignore her!

Hi Lanie, I am fine and how is everything with you sweetie I have been working long hours but very grateful that I have a job these days. Lanie, I did not see tomorrow's scene please tell me that Abby is not in Lily's scenes, you know I cannot stand that character I can't stand the actress either Yuck she just rubs me the wrong way

#9258   2012/09/17 07:19PM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE:
    Quote Lanealways:

Hi Lanie, I am fine and how is everything with you sweetie I have been working long hours but very grateful that I have a job these days. Lanie, I did not see tomorrow's scene please tell me that Abby is not in Lily's scenes, you know I cannot stand that character I can't stand the actress either Yuck she just rubs me the wrong way

Im doing well gal and like you Im blessed so no c/o either.

No I don't mean abby, hell I wish it was her; but don't make me say the name. I wiped it out of my lane dictionary!

#9259   2012/09/17 07:46PM
    L4LANE

[quote]Quote Lanealways: [quote]Quote L4LANE: [quote]Quote Lanealways: [quote]Quote L4LANE: Wow, just checked the spoilers and the beautiful Lily will be gracing my screen tomorrow, MS or Lanie please do not forget to post the Lane scenes for me so I can watch them tomorrow night [/quote]

Yes I saw the summary on ast, just want to warn prepare yourself because you know who I shall never name will be there as well. Mab once again using lily to prop her...but just ignore her![/quote]

Hi Lanie, I am fine and how is everything with you sweetie I have been working long hours but very grateful that I have a job these days. Lanie, I did not see tomorrow's scene please tell me that Abby is not in Lily's scenes, you know I cannot stand that character I can't stand the actress either Yuck she just rubs me the wrong way [/quote]

No I don't mean abby, hell I wish it was her; but don't make me say the name. I wiped it out of my lane dictionary![/quoteo

Never mind Lanie I know who it is, one of MAB little pet, the one that started all the trouble for my couple but that's MAB for you. Talk to you tomorrow night after I see the scenes. Good night sweetie early day for me tomorrow

#9260   2012/09/17 11:09PM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE:
    Quote Lanealways:
    Quote L4LANE:
    Quote Lanealways:

No I don't mean abby, hell I wish it was her; but don't make me say the name. I wiped it out of my lane dictionary!

Never mind Lanie I know who it is, one of MAB little pet, the one that started all the trouble for my couple but that's MAB for you. Talk to you tomorrow night after I see the scenes. Good night sweetie early day for me tomorrow

Good night Ll have good day tomorrow luv.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/17 11:10PM
    « 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list