List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 03:31PM, Views: 1654809, Replies: 11860
    « 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 » »| page:
    #8051   2012/02/22 11:04AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    partyvibe

Yep Cane tell her from they meet,she always knows what he needs and it was good to see her tell him that she knows he want to say yes to the job.

#8052   2012/02/22 12:33PM
    L4LANE

Lily knows Cane better than he knows himself. These two have a special connection, they actually could read each others mind. Lily looked beautiful today, that is because being married to Cane agrees with her in every way Go Lily back up your man, you knew he wanted to go back into the business world where he is at his best

#8053   2012/02/22 12:36PM
    Rfan

Quote L4LANE: Lily knows Cane better than he knows himself. These two have a special connection, they actually could read each others mind. Lily looked beautiful today, that is because being married to Cane agrees with her in every way Go Lily back up your man, you knew he wanted to go back into the business world where he is at his best

These two makes my heart melt. Love them

#8054   2012/02/22 12:48PM
    L4LANE

Quote Rfan:
    Quote L4LANE: Lily knows Cane better than he knows himself. These two have a special connection, they actually could read each others mind. Lily looked beautiful today, that is because being married to Cane agrees with her in every way Go Lily back up your man, you knew he wanted to go back into the business world where he is at his best

These two makes my heart melt. Love them

Me too if you know what two people in love are all about than you will love what these two represent only if you are in a miserable relationship you cannot appreciate the love these two possess. Love my Lane

#8055   2012/02/22 03:19PM
    MsSuperSuds

WooHoo! I did not know that Miss Lily could jump so high so fast!

Cane: Honey, I am home!

Lily: Oh no! I just finished unpacking and now you bring in more to unpack.

Cane: Well I will just take it back.

Lily: Oh no you won't! Drop those bags right there! He threw the luggage over his shoulders! Miss Lily ran, jumped on him and wrapped those long legs around his body! What a sexual, sensual sight! Loved it!

Their scenes were good!

#8056   2012/02/22 06:22PM
    MsSuperSuds

OH WOW! You look like the perfect beautiful young trophy wife. Luv your beautiful & precious family. I am sure that Mr. Cane is glad to have you & the twins as his family. You have a great influence on hubby. Loved your scenes today and I hope to see more of you on screen soon. Will holler at you again on tomorrow. Sleep well!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/22 06:23PM
    #8057   2012/02/22 06:32PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds: WooHoo! I did not know that Miss Lily could jump so high so fast!

Lily: Oh no you won't! Drop those bags right there! He threw the luggage over his shoulders! Miss Lily ran, jumped on him and wrapped those long legs around his body! What a sexual, sensual sight! Loved it!

Their scenes were good!

Suds, I loved that as well. These two are simply the best.

#8058   2012/02/22 07:12PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shorty725:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: WooHoo! I did not know that Miss Lily could jump so high so fast!

Their scenes were good!

For some reason, they do seem to keep their scenes fresh and fun to watch. I loved all of their scenes today even though the lack of sex frustrated me as well as Mr. Cane.

#8059   2012/02/23 10:01AM
    Lanealways

Quote partyvibe: Yep Cane tell her from they meet,she always knows what he needs and it was good to see her tell him that she knows he want to say yes to the job.

she sure does!
    love your new avi party Go TigerLily!

#8060   2012/02/23 10:02AM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shorty725:

Their scenes were good!

For some reason, they do seem to keep their scenes fresh and fun to watch. I loved all of their scenes today even though the lack of sex frustrated me as well as Mr. Cane.

I have to see these...off to ast, will holla at ya later gators; mwuah

« 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list