List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 09:34AM, Views: 1725854, Replies: 12076
    « 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 » »| page:
    #8031   2012/02/17 08:40PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Lanealways

Good night TigerLily and laners and sweet dreams~

#8032   2012/02/17 08:45PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey Peeps! It's voting time again!

I. CBS SID Polls
    Please note that the cut-off date for your votes to be counted will be Thursday, February 23.

To vote on your favorite actor, actress and couple currently appearing on a CBS soap, please mail your choices to:

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

cbs.soapsindepth.com/2012/02/cast-your-vote-9.html#more

Let's mail in those votes to keep CK/DG/Lane #1 where they belong.

II. The Pulse Poll
    Vote each day lets do it for the thrid time in a row Laners
    Magazine @TVSource
    Pulse Ballot: Week of February 13, 2012: Vote for your favorite soap stars, couples and show in the Pulse for the...

dlvr.it/1Chq1j

Vote vote vote Lane DG CK thank you!

#8033   2012/02/18 02:46PM
    shorty725

Quote Lanealways:

I. CBS SID Polls
    Please note that the cut-off date for your votes to be counted will be Thursday, February 23.

To vote on your favorite actor, actress and couple currently appearing on a CBS soap, please mail your choices to:

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.

II. The Pulse Poll
    Magazine @TVSource
    Pulse Ballot: Week of February 13, 2012: Vote for your favorite soap stars, couples and show in the Pulse for the...

dlvr.it/1Chq1j

I'm having trouble casting my vote. Every time I get to the cast your vote link I'm directed to a page that says Bauer Publication. This has happened a few times, I don't know if it's me or if there is something wrong with the site.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/18 02:47PM
    #8034   2012/02/18 04:33PM
    Lanealways

Quote shorty725:
    Quote Lanealways:

I. CBS SID Polls

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.

II. The Pulse Poll
    Magazine @TVSource

dlvr.it/1Chq1j

I'm having trouble casting my vote. Every time I get to the cast your vote link I'm directed to a page that says Bauer Publication. This has happened a few times, I don't know if it's me or if there is something wrong with the site.

shorty ill post the longer link instead and see how that goes

#8035   2012/02/18 04:40PM
    Lanealways

SOS POLL please vote Daniel Goddard Christel Khalil Cane and Lily thank you!!!!!!!

tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse/2393-pulse-ballot-week-of-february-13-2012

#8036   2012/02/18 06:10PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hey there, Miss Lily! I love the Valentine's Day wedding episode. You were a beautiful bride this second time around. What a beautiful day. Will touch base with you again later.

#8037   2012/02/18 08:40PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey there, Miss Lily! I love the Valentine's Day wedding episode. You were a beautiful bride this second time around. What a beautiful day. Will touch base with you again later.

she's always so beautiful i was watching a lanevd with all the proposals, so lovely; looking forward to seeing how they handle their life together this time around.

#8038   2012/02/18 09:08PM
    L4LANE

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: Hey there, Miss Lily! I love the Valentine's Day wedding episode. You were a beautiful bride this second time around. What a beautiful day. Will touch base with you again later.

she's always so beautiful i was watching a lanevd with all the proposals, so lovely; looking forward to seeing how they handle their lmife together this time around.

Lily I want the writers to write you a better script from now on, you are too talented to be just a mother and a wife. I want to see you back in the modeling world and be the face of BON because you are a natural beauty, and the perfect model for the face of BON.

#8039   2012/02/18 09:11PM
    Lanealways

Quote L4LANE:
    Quote Lanealways:

she's always so beautiful i was watching a lanevd with all the proposals, so lovely; looking forward to seeing how they handle their lmife together this time around.

Lily I want the writers to write you a better script from now on, you are too talented to be just a mother and a wife. I want to see you back in the modeling world and be the face of BON because you are a natural beauty, and the perfect model for the face of BON.

ITA i want to see her become more involved in the GC Community in addition to being the best wifey to cane and the best mommy to charlie and mattie!

#8040   2012/02/18 09:40PM
    Lanealways

G'night!>>>>

« 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list