List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 06:02AM, Views: 1848401, Replies: 12309
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2008/12/28 11:56AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    juann

I have watched Lily since she has been on the show. Christel Khalil is a great actress - She deserves to be happy!! Also I just saw that she recently was married in real life so congratulations to her and her new husband!! I hope she stays on the show for many years to come!! You are totally awesome Lily!!!

Edited to remove 'couple' comments - against thread rules. Candace

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/12/29 10:39AM
    #32   2008/12/28 01:50PM
    sutherngirl

Quote Shyss:
    Quote butterfly affect: I love the lily character for the fact that she is a caring and loving person who put others before herself even when she shouldn't and i have alot of respect for her for that. I hope in the future that she will find happiness with cane.

I agree with you, she isn't selfish at all. I hope the new year brings her better luck, she deserves to be happy.

Please post couple comments in the appropriate couples thread. Thanks, Candace

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/12/29 10:40AM
    #33   2008/12/28 02:38PM
    Shyss

Giving my support to lily, i am glad things are looking up for her!

#34   2008/12/28 04:02PM
    MsSuperSuds

Hi! I am a new poster to this board. This is the first time that I have posted to any board. I just had to register because I think that Lily is awesome. I adore this sweet, caring and compassionate young lady. She is without a doubt the most unselfish character that I have seen on Y&R in years. Although I have been a long-time viewer, she is the reason I am looking at Y&R with a renewed interest. She is not promiscuous, but loves with her whole heart. I just want her to become happy --.

Please post comments about couples in the appropriate couples thread. This thread is about Lily only.

Thanks
    Candace

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/12/29 10:41AM
    #35   2008/12/28 05:11PM
    llana418

Same with you, MsSuperSuds. I'm new to this board, Y&R and OLTL are the only two soaps I still watch. My favorite storyline of the moment is that of Lily/Billy/Cane/Chloe. I think it's shaping up to be a great quadrangle and -

Please do not post about couples in this thread. Thanks, Candace

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/12/29 10:42AM
    #36   2008/12/28 06:20PM
    spcondo

I love Lily!

She has class, beauty, charm, a great sense of humor, self-respect, family values, and a kind heart.

I watch all scenes with Lily, no fastforwarding. In my opinion she is the best female role model on the show. I hope she plays a pivotal role in future stories and it looks like she will.

Christel Hensley is beautiful and has flawless looking skin and a great figure.

Lily is the future of Y&R. Now bring her mamma back, but only with VR playing her.

#37   2008/12/28 11:26PM
    billsboy

Lily is everything that a man could want. That is the reason why Kevin(pervert that he was)Daniel,Cane,and now Billy all are in persuit of her. I just really enjoy watching her on the show and Christel Kahlil does a wonderful job at making Lily come to life.

#38   2008/12/29 06:23AM
    frenchmocha83

Popping in to show some Lily love. I haven't watched the show since Cane married Chloe, but now that Lily is NOT being the resident kicking post anymore, I've got renewed interest in the show. I've got my fingers crossed that she doesn't get screwed over again to prop anyone esle. Go Lily!

#39   2008/12/29 06:56AM
    Shyss

Just want to show my support for lily, i think her character adds alot of fun to the show.

#40   2008/12/29 09:45AM
    Shyss

Lily slippin, back to the top for her!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list