List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 08:59AM, Views: 1793868, Replies: 12249
    « 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 » »| page:
    #12141   2014/08/23 01:51PM
    Re: Lily (No Bash)
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75: Lily is a great character, and CK wonderfully portrays her. Lily's presence strengthens Y&R.

ITA! Lily attracts lots of attention & brings buzz to Y&R unlike other contemporary cast mates. I am looking forward to seeing Lily in a storyline other than or in addition to the current one. Hope to see more of you on screen soon.

I often wonder, if race is not the problem as some posters claim, why hasn't Lily been given more viable s/ls. Core Lane fans such as yourself have often given Y&R free advertisement. I have never seen a business turn down free, positive advertisement. Do you have any idea about a comparison in magazine sales when Lily is on the cover with those when she is not.

Y&R has AA cast members; but it is definitely a segregated cast even more so under MAB & JFP than before. Race is a problem on this show & it's evident in each episode! Lily is hardly ever on the cover of SID AND NEVER on the cover of SOD! I have no info on mag sales when Lily or any other PERSONS of COLOR are on the covers. I am just glad CK is hanging in there on this racist & unbalanced show. Jobs for all minority performers are difficult to attain in Hollywood. CK rocks as Lily Winters Ashby!

Well done is better than well said.— Benjamin Franklin

#12142   2014/08/24 08:50AM
    Rfan

Showing some Sun love for Mrs Lily Ashby.

#12143   2014/08/24 07:35PM
    MsSuperSuds

What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.— Ralph Marston

Good night, Miss Lily! You are doing a great job! Sleep well tonight & I will catch you again on tomorrow.

#12144   2014/08/25 03:53PM
    shalaydra75

When will Lily get a good s/l.

#12145   2014/08/25 04:21PM
    Axl Rose

If only Dru could be here right now she would be so ashamed of how Neil has been treating their daughter Lily but even more so Dru she would be on her son Devon's case especially about Hilary

#12146   2014/08/25 05:37PM
    MsSuperSuds

Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeed - there's so little competition.— Elbert Hubbard

I can hardly wait for this current family drama to come to a head so that you can move to a new & better storyline! Have a great night & I will holler at you next time! Sleep well tonight!

#12147   2014/08/26 03:16PM
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75: Lily is a great character, and CK wonderfully portrays her. Lily's presence strengthens Y&R.

ITA! Lily attracts lots of attention & brings buzz to Y&R unlike other contemporary cast mates. I am looking forward to seeing Lily in a storyline other than or in addition to the current one. Hope to see more of you on screen soon.

I often wonder, if race is not the problem as some posters claim, why hasn't Lily been given more viable s/ls. Core Lane fans such as yourself have often given Y&R free advertisement. I have never seen a business turn down free, positive advertisement. Do you have any idea about a comparison in magazine sales when Lily is on the cover with those when she is not.

Y&R has AA cast members; but it is definitely a segregated cast even more so under MAB & JFP than before. Race is a problem on this show & it's evident in each episode! Lily is hardly ever on the cover of SID AND NEVER on the cover of SOD! I have no info on mag sales when Lily or any other PERSONS of COLOR are on the covers. I am just glad CK is hanging in there on this racist & unbalanced show. Jobs for all minority performers are difficult to attain in Hollywood. CK rocks as Lily Winters Ashby!

Is SOD the magazine that could not handle lane being the No. 1; therefore, it discontinued the poll?

#12148   2014/08/26 07:17PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

Is SOD the magazine that could not handle lane being the No. 1; therefore, it discontinued the poll?

Yep! That's the one! As long as Phick or Shick were the #1 actor, actress & couple each week in SOD, the poll was safe as an integral part of the magazine. After several years of winning, LANE knocked off Phick as #1 in that poll & the poll was canceled after a couple of years. I stopped my subscription. I haven't bought one copy since then. I don't even pick up a copy to read while waiting in the lines at the grocery store, mall, etc.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/26 07:22PM
    #12149   2014/08/26 07:23PM
    Axl Rose

But I can only wonder what Katherine would think about Lily now and just what she is going through as of late

#12150   2014/08/27 07:26PM
    MsSuperSuds

One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals. — Michael Korda

AxlRose, I think Kay Chancellor would be empathetic to Lily's plight!

Good night, Miss Lily! Sleep well tonight! Will catch you next time!

« 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list