List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 02:20PM, Views: 1792141, Replies: 12247
    « 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 » »| page:
    #12061   2014/07/17 06:05PM
    Re: Lily (No Bash)
    Axl Rose

Lily has every reason to hate Hilary considering the whole GC Buzz blogger thing and the fact that Hilary tried targeting her family namely her husband Cane but also her father Neil but also her brother Devon through her partner-in-crime Mason at the time so Lily she has every right to hate Hilary

But now that Hilary went ahead and married Lily's father, Hilary she is now Lily's step-mother but also Hilary and Lily are practically the same age with Neil marrying a woman young enough to be his daughter but also looking at all of what Hilary has done to her family can you really blame Lily for hating her?

But at the same time Neil is coming down on his daughter for hating Hilary, well Neil should understand that Lily has every right to hate her and that Lily is not going to change her opinion of Hilary because her father wants her to but because she sees Hilary for who and what she is

And that she is only going to hurt her father Neil and her brother Devon because she is the one who is coming between a father and his son

#12062   2014/07/17 07:57PM
    shalaydra75

Quote Axl Rose: Lily has every reason to hate Hilary considering the whole GC Buzz blogger thing and the fact that Hilary tried targeting her family namely her husband Cane but also her father Neil but also her brother Devon through her partner-in-crime Mason at the time so Lily she has every right to hate Hilary

But now that Hilary went ahead and married Lily's father, Hilary she is now Lily's step-mother but also Hilary and Lily are practically the same age with Neil marrying a woman young enough to be his daughter but also looking at all of what Hilary has done to her family can you really blame Lily for hating her?

But at the same time Neil is coming down on his daughter for hating Hilary, well Neil should understand that Lily has every right to hate her and that Lily is not going to change her opinion of Hilary because her father wants her to but because she sees Hilary for who and what she is

And that she is only going to hurt her father Neil and her brother Devon because she is the one who is coming between a father and his son

Speak!!!!!

#12063   2014/07/17 08:01PM
    Axl Rose

And I am sure Lily she knows the damage Hilary could do to her family especially if Lily's step-mother Hilary her father's wife is in love with her brother Neil's son Devon and she knows just how close her brother and her father are as father and son and just what this could do to their father/son bond to their relationship and she feels that Hilary could set her father Neil back down on to the path where he could fall off the wagon and drink

#12064   2014/07/18 09:01AM
    MsSuperSuds

Don't worry about failure, you only have to be right once. --Drew Houston

You are right! I love that you are sticking to your guns & standing up for what you believe! Have a great day, Miss Lily! I will holler at you again next time.

#12065   2014/07/18 09:13AM
    LDCOOL

I like Lily.

#12066   2014/07/18 03:27PM
    shalaydra75

I hope to see Lily soon.

#12067   2014/07/18 03:45PM
    Rfan

Tiger Lily

#12068   2014/07/18 08:37PM
    restlesstalk

Tiger Lily is the best!

#12069   2014/07/19 02:00PM
    MsSuperSuds

Conrad Hall: You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.”

Hope you are having a lovely Saturday, Miss Lily. I missed seeing you on screen this past week. Hope to see you next week. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/19 02:01PM
    #12070   2014/07/19 03:31PM
    Axl Rose

Lily sure reminded me of her mother Dru when she pushed her step-mother Hilary into the pool, that is definitely something Dru would have done, maybe Lily is exactly like her mother because I know if Dru were here right now she would have been proud of what Lily did to Hilary but Lily needs to show more of her Drucilla streak if anything because if she does that then maybe she will be able to show Hilary that she won't be able to destroy her family namely her father Neil and her brother Devon

« 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list