List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 06:02AM, Views: 1851076, Replies: 12309
    « 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 » »| page:
    #11921   2014/05/17 10:46AM
    Re: Lily (No Bash)
    restlesstalk

Good day, Mrs. Ashby! I look forward to the day you are
    apart of a real s/l. Not this ish with your Benedict Uncle Daddy, and St. Drug a Hubby, and little Dead Devon.

#11922   2014/05/17 02:50PM
    MsSuperSuds

A mature person is one who does not think only in absolutes, who is able to be objective even when deeply stirred emotionally, who has learned that there is both good and bad in all people and in all things, and who walks humbly and deals charitably with the circumstances of life, knowing that in this world no one is all-knowing and therefore all of us need both love and charity. — Eleanor Roosevelt

Lily, the above statement might be true for most folks; but dad needs to be confronted and drop-kicked to the nearest curb! If he is a selfish prig, let him enjoy his journey without your support! Have a wonderful Saturday and I will catch up with you again soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/17 02:51PM
    #11923   2014/05/17 09:04PM
    restlesstalk

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    A mature person is one who does not think only in absolutes, who is able to be objective even when deeply stirred emotionally, who has learned that there is both good and bad in all people and in all things, and who walks humbly and deals charitably with the circumstances of life, knowing that in this world no one is all-knowing and therefore all of us need both love and charity. — Eleanor Roosevelt

Lily, the above statement might be true for most folks; but dad needs to be confronted and drop-kicked to the nearest curb! If he is a selfish prig, let him enjoy his journey without your support! Have a wonderful Saturday and I will catch up with you again soon.

Hard to accept, I know, but Uncle Benedict Daddy stopped being your father the day he told you not to press charges against St. Druggie of Hubby!

#11924   2014/05/18 10:14AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote restlesstalk:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

Hard to accept, I know, but Uncle Benedict Daddy stopped being your father the day he told you not to press charges against St. Druggie of Hubby!

Oh, He stopped being daddy to Lily on the day he decided he wanted another family--which did not work well in his favor! Leslie is the lucky one who got away w/o physical baggage or emotional harm. I am sure that the writers will realize what they have done at some point and give Lily some space apart from this dood!

#11925   2014/05/19 10:46AM
    Rfan

Love for Mrs Lily Ashby

#11926   2014/05/19 11:55AM
    MsSuperSuds

It may be that when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.— Wendell Berry

Good Monday afternoon, Miss Lily! Here is hoping that your journey becomes a teacher in life's lessons for you. Have a great day and I will holler at you again next time.

#11927   2014/05/19 09:37PM
    restlesstalk

Lily Ashby!

#11928   2014/05/20 10:38AM
    Rfan

Supporting the stunningly beautiful Mrs Lily Ashby the love of Mr Cane Ashby's life.

#11929   2014/05/20 01:53PM
    MsSuperSuds

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." -Henry David Thoreau

Do what you love and success will find you is a better motto! Hey Miss Lily! I hope success and all good things find you ASAP! Luv you and I wish you well! Have a great evening and I will catch you next time.

#11930   2014/05/20 07:31PM
    restlesstalk

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote restlesstalk:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

Oh, He stopped being daddy to Lily on the day he decided he wanted another family--which did not work well in his favor! Leslie is the lucky one who got away w/o physical baggage or emotional harm. I am sure that the writers will realize what they have done at some point and give Lily some space apart from this dood!

Good grief! I hope so! But I fear Lily Ashby will never be able to shed herself of her Dead Benedict Daddy. Unlike whenthe Newman children dump Victor, Neil can no longer stand on his own.

« 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list