List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 02:07PM, Views: 1847429, Replies: 12308
    « 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 » »| page:
    #11761   2014/03/04 07:57PM
    Re: Lily (No Bash)
    shalaydra75

Luv Lily but I wonder what TPTB are up to by portraying out of character lately.

#11762   2014/03/04 08:08PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: Luv Lily but I wonder what TPTB are up to by portraying out of character lately.

Hey Shalaydra! I am with you on those two scenes where Lily attacks that dude over Neslie's broken engagement. Its none of her or Leslie's brother's business and I hope she keeps it that way. I don't understand what the writers are thinking. Then there is the stupidity fed to both Devon and Neil to ignore Lily's feelings and to prop that newby! None of it makes any sense. Just bad writing all around for these people. I am hoping that Lily can move away from those two for a while. I would appreciate that!

#11763   2014/03/05 01:41PM
    MsSuperSuds

Find the good—and praise it. -- Alex Haley

Have a great day, Lily Ashby!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/05 01:42PM
    #11764   2014/03/05 07:55PM
    shalaydra75

Go Lily!!!

#11765   2014/03/06 05:34AM
    Rfan

Supporting Mrs Lily Ashby.

#11766   2014/03/06 08:56AM
    ajsp35801

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75: Luv Lily but I wonder what TPTB are up to by portraying out of character lately.

Hey Shalaydra! I am with you on those two scenes where Lily attacks that dude over Neslie's broken engagement. Its none of her or Leslie's brother's business and I hope she keeps it that way. I don't understand what the writers are thinking. Then there is the stupidity fed to both Devon and Neil to ignore Lily's feelings and to prop that newby! None of it makes any sense. Just bad writing all around for these people. I am hoping that Lily can move away from those two for a while. I would appreciate that!

I am going to tell you why they had Lily going over to Tabby. Prop City. TPTB know that Tabby is hated and they want people to like them. So Lily got the bus for people to root for Abby, whom most people also hate. Now I don't mind Lily playing antagonist to Hilary because she will be paired with Devon and that is the kind of family angst and drama that Y&R has thrived on (remember how Devon and Neil was always angst to Lane and see the dynamic of Victoria and Nikki with Sharon). But to have Lily playing antagonist to Tabby in a nonsensical way was just plain wrong.

#11767   2014/03/06 01:24PM
    MsSuperSuds

One word or a pleasing smile is often enough to raise up a saddened and wounded soul. — Therese of Lisieux

I don't blame you, Lily, for still being antagonistic to the newby. She did a lot of damage--most of it to you & Cane--got away too fast, too easily w/o any personal pain & suffering. Its past time for you to stand up and speak up for yourself. Redemption does not come nor shout it ever come that easily to anyone. Life dictates that one either pays now or pay later. With this chick, it seems to be "I never pay." There is no remorse or empathy for what she has done; therefore, I have no remorse, sympathy, or love for her. I do wish the writers to make your attacks a bit more subtle, witty but effective. Anyway, Glad to see you on screen today.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/06 01:26PM
    #11768   2014/03/06 06:19PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

I am going to tell you why they had Lily going over to Tabby. Prop City. TPTB know that Tabby is hated and they want people to like them. So Lily got the bus for people to root for Abby, whom most people also hate. Now I don't mind Lily playing antagonist to Hilary because she will be paired with Devon and that is the kind of family angst and drama that Y&R has thrived on (remember how Devon and Neil was always angst to Lane and see the dynamic of Victoria and Nikki with Sharon). But to have Lily playing antagonist to Tabby in a nonsensical way was just plain wrong.

Lily is trending on this MB today which proves she attracts attention! Love her or hate her! Praise her or criticize her! Neither matters b/c there will always be both! Glad she is a lightning rod at the moment--moreso than any of the other females under 30 or should I make that 40 to accommodate the stalker, the con and the newby? I am glad Lily gets to defend herself and to do a little sniping at her frenemies. The young lady can throw zingers w/ the best of these folks. And she does it so effortlessly and naturally that I can't help but love her. Makes her a darn site more interesting than muzzling her for 5 more years so that everyone can take advantage of her! Glad she does not have to take that guff off these hostile sisters anymore! You go, Lily! LILY ROCKS!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/06 06:24PM
    #11769   2014/03/06 08:16PM
    shalaydra75

MsSupersuds,

You said a mouthful. I have nothing to add.

#11770   2014/03/07 01:28PM
    MsSuperSuds

Just when I think you have reached your peak as an actress, you surprise me again. Good acting. Continue to improve you craft! Looking forward to seeing more of you on screen ASAP!

« 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list