List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 09:34AM, Views: 1725952, Replies: 12076
    « 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 » »| page:
    #11341   2013/09/27 03:49PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75: Luv Lily. I am disappointed that I did not see her confront Hilary.

Suds-I was also engrossed with Lane's romance. I had never seen anything like it on TV. I initially thought that Obama winning the presidency meant something. Young folks of my generation begin to think that the world was really changing. When Lily was sterilized, we had to listen to our elders tell us, "I told you so."

You are right! I also believe that the election of Obama as president of US had a lot to do w/ Cane & Lily reuniting after Chloegate; but MAB still had plans to kill Lily & write Cane off screen. The PC3 retcon appeared later in 2009--July 4, 2009--after Cane & Lily were actually married. After splitting Cane & Lily again, MAB gave Lily stage 4 ovarian cancer. She & Cane reunited & he took care of her but MAB continued to send Lily to the hospital w/ crises. That's when Victoria Rowell got real loud w/ her accusatins & charges of racism at Y&R & cbs. Instead of killing Lily, MAB killed her BFF, Colleen Carlton. In attempting to destroy Cane & Lily, MAB destroyed so much of Y&R and its history.

Both of you ladies are right. Lily hasn't had much interaction with other female characters other than, Jill, Katherine and Mac, even Roxanne wasn't seen on screen much because they destroyed her relationship with Devon by having him hookup with Tyra. After Sophia came on like a ball of fire, she too was dummied down by sleeping with and marrying Neil, which made no sense at all because she lost all of her confidence, personality, spark and intelligence.

#11342   2013/09/27 07:33PM
    shalaydra75

I want Lily to continue to fight. Have a great weekend Lanefans.

#11343   2013/09/28 12:56PM
    MsSuperSuds

A human being is only interesting if he's in contact with himself. I learned you have to trust yourself, be what you are, and do what you ought to do the way you should do it. You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it. — Barbara Streisand

Learning to love & accept yourself is the greatest love of all! You are a good woman, Christel Khalil! So I am looking forward to all things coming up positive for both you and Lily Winters Ashby for a change of pace in your life. Luv you much & I will holler at you again next time.

#11344   2013/09/28 11:50PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    A human being is only interesting if he's in contact with himself. I learned you have to trust yourself, be what you are, and do what you ought to do the way you should do it. You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it. — Barbara Streisand

Learning to love & accept yourself is the greatest love of all! You are a good woman, Christel Khalil! So I am looking forward to all things coming up positive for both you and Lily Winters Ashby for a change of pace in your life. Luv you much & I will holler at you again next time.

^^Gr8 posts everyone

Hope all is well with you guys and with CK / TL

#11345   2013/09/29 11:22AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

^^Gr8 posts everyone

Hope all is well with you guys and with CK / TL

Hey Lanie! What a surprise! Good to see you posting today! I just stopped in to say hello. Hope all is well w/ you and your family. Have a great Sunday afternoon. Will holler at you again later.

#11346   2013/09/30 09:19AM
    Rfan

Stopped in to support the beautiful Mrs Lily Ashby.

#11347   2013/09/30 12:44PM
    MsSuperSuds

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. — Jimmy Dean

I am looking forward to your appearances on screen this week; and I hope you stick to the prosecuting the she-devil in a court of law. She needs to spend time in prison or the looney bin. Just popped in to say hello. Enjoy your day and I will holler at you again later in the evening.

#11348   2013/09/30 04:59PM
    shalaydra75

I had hoped that Lily would convince Cane to prosecute Hilary, but I read that he will convince her to drop it.

#11349   2013/09/30 06:53PM
    luvroflife

Stopped in to show appreciation for this wonderful character, Lily. A woman who values family and herself! Rare on soaps.

This story is still playing, although writers don't allow the necessary beats. Lily may still get her moment with Hillary!!

#11350   2013/09/30 08:18PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote luvroflife: Stopped in to show appreciation for this wonderful character, Lily. A woman who values family and herself! Rare on soaps.

This story is still playing, although writers don't allow the necessary beats. Lily may still get her moment with Hillary!!

This character has upset, interfered in, and made Lily's life so unpleasant w/ the blogs Filled w accusations, innuendo, & photos while aggressively pursuing her husband that Lily needs the satisfaction of confronting Miss Crazy!

« 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list