List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 08:18AM, Views: 1727820, Replies: 12091
    « 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 » »| page:
    #11321   2013/09/21 03:22PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy, and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. — Helen Keller

Good Golly, Miss Lily! You delivered the slap heard around the world. I could see Mr. Cane's head vibrating. I can imagine his teeth were loosened. Bet both you & he will think twice before planning a risky move like this one again. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you, Josh Griffith! Will holler at you again soon. Have a great weekend.

Hey Shorty! Glad you popped in to see us this weekend. Hope your computer problems have been conquered.

#11322   2013/09/21 05:20PM
    Gracewashere

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy, and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. — Helen Keller

Good Golly, Miss Lily! You delivered the slap heard around the world. I could see Mr. Cane's head vibrating. I can imagine his teeth were loosened. Bet both you & he will think twice before planning a risky move like this one again. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you, Josh Griffith! Will holler at you again soon. Have a great weekend.

Hey Shorty! Glad you popped in to see us this weekend. Hope your computer problems have been conquered.

Well Ms.Supersuds: Never thought you and I would EVER be on the same page, and we probably still are not, but loved your post, a defining moment for Lily, she will NOT take any more "shzzzzzt" from Cane, he had better step up and be the man Lily deserves. A swift kick to the "place that really hurts" to Cane and I think then, and only then, perhaps??? I can...maybe...think that Cane has paid for all that he had done to Lily and maybe, just maybe I can somehow, probably not, but maybe, be O.K. with Cane and Lily as a couple, but not with Lily be sub-servant to Cane, NEVER will I support that...but just maybe, after that "defining slap"???hmmmmm Go Lily, love Lily...

#11323   2013/09/21 07:26PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

G
    Well Ms.Supersuds: Never thought you and I would EVER be on the same page, and we probably still are not, but loved your post, a defining moment for Lily, she will NOT take any more "shzzzzzt" from Cane, he had better step up and be the man Lily deserves. A swift kick to the "place that really hurts" to Cane and I think then, and only then, perhaps??? I can...maybe...think that Cane has paid for all that he had done to Lily and maybe, just maybe I can somehow, probably not, but maybe, be O.K. with Cane and Lily as a couple, but not with Lily be sub-servant to Cane, NEVER will I support that...but just maybe, after that "defining slap"???hmmmmm Go Lily, love Lily...

Hey Grace! Fancy meeting you here & halfway agreeing on anything about Lily's marriage to Cane. As far as I am concerned, Lily hit the lottery among the male slime balls in GC. Cane has been a loyal, devoted, & good husband to Lily. Good night & good rest. Will see you tomorrow.

#11324   2013/09/21 07:58PM
    Gracewashere

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

G

Hey Grace! Fancy meeting you here & halfway agreeing on anything about Lily's marriage to Cane. As far as I am concerned, Lily hit the lottery among the male slime balls in GC. Cane has been a loyal, devoted, & good husband to Lily. Good night & good rest. Will see you tomorrow.

Good night and good rest to you as well...just trying to wrap my head around this, so loved the "slap", just trying to reconcile all that Cane has done to Lily, that "ghost loving" still bothers me, sorry...

#11325   2013/09/22 11:36AM
    MsSuperSuds

Open the doors of opportunity to talent and virtue and they will do themselves justice. — Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am looking forward to seeing more of the feisty Lily in upcoming episodes this week. Have a great Sunday, Miss Lily, and I will holler at you again ASAP.

#11326   2013/09/23 05:41AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the leading lady Mrs Lily Ashby.

#11327   2013/09/23 02:23PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

G

Good night and good rest to you as well...just trying to wrap my head around this, so loved the "slap", just trying to reconcile all that Cane has done to Lily, that "ghost loving" still bothers me, sorry...

I noticed a pause from Cane during their pillow talk after Lily stated: "Look, I am the intended victim here." Then Cane stated: "I am well aware of that." I think none of Cane's past deeds & errors in judgment are taken lightly by him. I have been w/ this couple from the beginning so I understand exactly what MAB intended to do time after time. Nothing to clarify any of it has been written in scripts or in dialogue for them. They needed to talk all of these things out; but MAB & her wingmen did not write it so they cannot act it. I am still a fan b/c I simply chose not to drink MAB's cool-aid.

Look how tough it is for writers (specifically JG) to get them off the backburner and on the frontburner again. Don't know what JFP's vision is or what the new writers plan to do; so this is another wait & see vigil.

#11328   2013/09/23 06:49PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! Sleep well. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

#11329   2013/09/23 08:16PM
    shalaydra75

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

Lily has always been Lane's driving force. She was the one who decided whether to have their baby. Cane blocked Jill from intervening in the process. She decided to have the twins. She decided that he should marry Chloe. She encouraged him to cease the custody battle for Delia. He was willing to leave his executive job at CI to support Lily's modeling career. Although Tyler told Cane that he would compete for his wife's affection, Cane hired Tyler because he thought it would help Lily's career. IMO, the above facts are not signs of subservience.

I was proud of Lily for figuring out Hillary's identity and planning a counteroffensive, but, IMO, the slap was not her greatest moments. As a wife, I understand that emotions take over, so I understand it. Theoretically, had that happened to my husband, I would have been wondering if he was OK, but if my emotion took over, I would probably have slapped him.

I think that the major difference between persistent Lane-fans and none persistent Lane-fans is that the former evaluate the writers. Since I believe that MAB is a "special writer" (I do not mean this in a good way) who used her marital status to advance her career, I do not respect her characterization of any character. For instance, I do not accept that Devon suddenly started dreaming about a woman he had recently viewed as his aunt. Since Tyra never dreamed about him, I definitely do not accept that they sleep together. Another instance is I do not accept that Neil (Stanford MBA-20+year executive), Catherine and Jill would agree to sell 51% CI stock. I will never accept that the aforementioned characters are stupid. Since MAB could not even keep her story straight about Cane's background, I do not respect her s/ls for him.

#11330   2013/09/24 02:42PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Glad to know that you will be on screen in tomorrow's episode. Looking forward to seeing it. Will holler at you again later.

Shalayndra, I can overlook and get thru, around, and over everything that MAB wrote for both Lily & Cane except when she took Lily's fertility. The woman gave her stage 4 ovarian cancer w/ a radical hysterectomy. That almost killed my interest in Y&R. I detest MAB & her wingmen for doing that. It was cruel, hateful and spiteful. The real intention was to actually kill Lily. Due to the fact that they could think no further than the immediate destruction of Lily, it served her well down the road. She could not & did not get pregnant w/ quick hookup w/ girly-man after MAB murdered Cane. If not for my love of LANE, I would be gone.

« 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list