List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 08:59AM, Views: 1793362, Replies: 12249
    « 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 » »| page:
    #11301   2013/09/15 12:55PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

The essence of optimism is that it takes no account of the present, but it is a source of inspiration, of vitality and hope where others have resigned; it enables a man to hold his head high, to claim the future for himself and not to abandon it to his enemy. — Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Good Sunday afternoon, Miss Lily! Hope that all goes well for you and the hubby next week. Luv you much. Enjoy the day and I will holler at you again next time.

#11302   2013/09/16 01:28PM
    shalaydra75

Love Lily-hopefully she will hire an investigator to do a background check on Hilary and make sure her husband sleeps at home. Go feisty Lily.

#11303   2013/09/16 01:50PM
    MsSuperSuds

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Those who look outside, dream. Those who looks inside, awaken. — Carl Gustav Jung

Hey Miss Lily! Hope your plan works in the long-run b/c I am sick to death of all of these newbies hogging the screen time. I guess they need exposure b/c I saw pics on twitter of some of them volunteering to serve meals at a local food kitchen. Hope to see you on screen soon, Missy! Will keep the light on for ya. Have a great day and I will holler at you again ASAP.

#11304   2013/09/16 06:05PM
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Those who look outside, dream. Those who looks inside, awaken. — Carl Gustav Jung

Hey Miss Lily! Hope your plan works in the long-run b/c I am sick to death of all of these newbies hogging the screen time. I guess they need exposure b/c I saw pics on twitter of some of them volunteering to serve meals at a local food kitchen. Hope to see you on screen soon, Missy! Will keep the light on for ya. Have a great day and I will holler at you again ASAP.

ITA!!!!!!!!

#11305   2013/09/16 08:16PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night miss Lily! Sleep well & I will check with you again on tomorrow! Hope something starts to make sense about this whole effort.

#11306   2013/09/17 12:16PM
    MsSuperSuds

I know you've heard it a thousand times before. But it's true - hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don't love something, then don't do it. — Ray Bradbury

I know you love your job and your fans love what you do with the role of Lily. Wish you thought as much of yourself as your fans think of you. Looking forward to CDN recaps today to see what the hullaballo is all about. Hope its positive for your. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later.

#11307   2013/09/17 01:30PM
    ajsp35801

Quote MsSuperSuds:

The newbies are serving to provide story for the veteran Lily. This is how it should be done! I am loving Lily in this SL.

#11308   2013/09/17 04:34PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

The newbies are serving to provide story for the veteran Lily. This is how it should be done! I am loving Lily in this SL.

Glad you see the situation that way. I can look at it from Lily's viewpoint that no one pays these newbies any attention unless she is involved in the story. I love that Lily has more of a personality & more dialogue than she has in the last year. Thank you for the positive post.

#11309   2013/09/17 08:55PM
    shalaydra75

Unfortunately, my view of the writers portrayal of Lily and the newbies is dim. To find a place for newbies, Lily has to be exceedingly smart and thoughtful and silly in the same s/l/. (Please, note that I do not think the Lily and Cane characters are silly, but in their total disregards for the characters and their efforts to introduce new characters, writers portray them as such.) For instance, Lily figured out who Hillary is, but she did not "high-tail it" to Neil, Paul or an investigator, but rather she sends her husband, who has been duped twice, to deal with her. Same with Tyler. One moment Lily was intelligently explaining to Tyler why he was having difficulty forgiving his father, the next moment her cleverness and maturity evaporated. It seems to me that all black characters are disposal to writers. They have no investment in the aforementioned characters. They just trout the characters out every now and then in hopes of elevating the ratings. JMO

#11310   2013/09/18 09:08AM
    Rfan

Just stopped by to support my fav leading lady Mrs Lily Ashby

« 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list