List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 05:18PM, Views: 1645431, Replies: 11859
    « 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 » »| page:
    #11271   2013/09/05 10:14AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again. — William Penn

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! You are good people--beautiful on the inside as well as on the outside. Looking forward to seeing you on screen again soon. Luv you much and I will holle at you again ASAP. Have a great day.

#11272   2013/09/05 03:19PM
    shalaydra75

Just here to show my support for Lily and her portrayer/CK.

#11273   2013/09/05 10:41PM
    Rfan

Lane is number 1 across the board in SID again Actor, Actress, Couple. Glad Lily is out of that mess of a storyline. It was not doing her any favors she was losing ground with that contrived mess. Now she is back where she belongs on the top. Thanks Laners you rock.

#11274   2013/09/06 10:02AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Rfan: Lane is number 1 across the board in SID again Actor, Actress, Couple. Glad Lily is out of that mess of a storyline. It was not doing her any favors she was losing ground with that contrived mess. Now she is back where she belongs on the top. Thanks Laners you rock.

I totally agree. Thanks for the good news!

#11275   2013/09/06 10:07AM
    MsSuperSuds

Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something — Henry David Thoreau

You are a good woman, Lily Ashby! Just wanted to say hello on this wonderful Wednesday! Hope you are enjoying the day. Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

#11276   2013/09/06 06:46PM
    shalaydra75

Quote Rfan: Lane is number 1 across the board in SID again Actor, Actress, Couple. Glad Lily is out of that mess of a storyline. It was not doing her any favors she was losing ground with that contrived mess. Now she is back where she belongs on the top. Thanks Laners you rock.

Great news: Have a happy weekend Lily fans.

#11277   2013/09/06 08:01PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! Sleep well tonight! Will catch you again on tomorrow.

#11278   2013/09/06 08:46PM
    daneerose

I hear Mrs Ashby is angry at Mr Ashby. Just remember he just did what you ask him to do. Now show Mr. Ashby how it is to really be kissed by a woman who adores him. LOL

#11279   2013/09/07 06:34AM
    shorty725

Quote daneerose: I hear Mrs Ashby is angry at Mr Ashby. Just remember he just did what you ask him to do. Now show Mr. Ashby how it is to really be kissed by a woman who adores him. LOL

ITA. This entire blogger s/l is sooo stupid. I'm tired of it dragging out, end it already. Rose was a drunk just like Neil. It's unfortunate that she died after meeting him and Hilary holds him responsible so instead of talking to Neil to find out what really happened, she decides to destroy his family. Apparently, Rose picked up men at bars all of the time. So much for another intelligent, educated business person in GC. Everybody in this town drinks a cup of I'm stupid coffee at CL. Un freaking believable!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 06:35AM
    #11280   2013/09/07 10:51AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shorty725:
    Quote daneerose: I hear Mrs Ashby is angry at Mr Ashby. Just remember he just did what you ask him to do. Now show Mr. Ashby how it is to really be kissed by a woman who adores him. LOL

ITA. This entire blogger s/l is sooo stupid. I'm tired of it dragging out, end it already. Rose was a drunk just like Neil. It's unfortunate that she died after meeting him and Hilary holds him responsible so instead of talking to Neil to find out what really happened, she decides to destroy his family. Apparently, Rose picked up men at bars all of the time. So much for another intelligent, educated business person in GC. Everybody in this town drinks a cup of I'm stupid coffee at CL. Un freaking believable!

ROFLMBO!! Shorty, you have me howling here! Thanks for the laugh! I totally agree with you. I just popped in to say Good Saturday morning. Hope all is well with you, your family, your job and your computer. Will catch you later. Have a great Saturday!

Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people. — Spencer Johnson

« 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list