List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 09:34AM, Views: 1725933, Replies: 12076
    « 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 » »| page:
    #11241   2013/08/26 01:41PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    shalaydra75

I am so happy the brunch went well. Hope to see Lily on Y&R soon.

#11242   2013/08/26 04:17PM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby love that Tiger Lily will school her husband on what they need to do to take down a skank or two. Go Tiger this is the class act we know you to be. You are a woman of substance and we want to see that portrayed in you.

#11243   2013/08/26 10:00PM
    Lanealways

Good night......let the haters hate you.....they'll never catch ya

#11244   2013/08/27 03:52PM
    MsSuperSuds

With love and patience, nothing is impossible. — Dr. Daisaku Ikeda

Much love & support to you, my dear woman! Glad yur atennae finally went up to detect danger in your midst. Hope it stays up & your personality is fully restored. I love that you are working for the good of your husband, family and marriage. Have a good evening and I will catch you again later.

#11245   2013/08/27 08:37PM
    shalaydra75

I love how the writers presented Lily today. I hate that JG waited until he left/was fired to present this s/l. Had he done this earlier, his ratings would have been higher.

#11246   2013/08/28 12:20PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: I love how the writers presented Lily today. I hate that JG waited until he left/was fired to present this s/l. Had he done this earlier, his ratings would have been higher.

JFP had JG hamstrung to write her way or no way at all. I guess he finally saw the light. JFP had Lily headed in another direction that I did not like and she had no voice to tell us why, what she was feeling or where she was going. I hate that Lily was not written this way earlier, too; b/c I detest dumb characters and this show is filled w/ them. That is why I watch so sparingly or not at all. Anyway, I hope that Lily will come thru for her family this time. I am looking forward to it.

#11247   2013/08/28 12:40PM
    daneerose

Much Love for the beautiful and talented Christel Khalil. I loved you in that beautiful dress today!

#11248   2013/08/28 04:54PM
    MsSuperSuds

Caring can be learned by all human beings, can be worked into the design of every life, meeting an individual need as well as a pervasive need in society.
    — Mary Catherine Bateson

Hope your plan works, Miss Lily! Hubby does not want to lose a good assistant; but if that assistant is causing trouble in your marriage & family, she has got to go! No ifs, ands or buts about it. Have a great evening w/ the family. Will catch you next time, beautiful lady.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 04:56PM
    #11249   2013/08/28 07:06PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Caring can be learned by all human beings, can be worked into the design of every life, meeting an individual need as well as a pervasive need in society.
    — Mary Catherine Bateson

Hope your plan works, Miss Lily! Hubby does not want to lose a good assistant; but if that assistant is causing trouble in your marriage & family, she has got to go! No ifs, ands or buts about it. Have a great evening w/ the family. Will catch you next time, beautiful lady.

Love and support for this lady. I hope everything is going well

#11250   2013/08/28 07:20PM
    shalaydra75

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote shalaydra75: I love how the writers presented Lily today. I hate that JG waited until he left/was fired to present this s/l. Had he done this earlier, his ratings would have been higher.

JFP had JG hamstrung to write her way or no way at all. I guess he finally saw the light. JFP had Lily headed in another direction that I did not like and she had no voice to tell us why, what she was feeling or where she was going. I hate that Lily was not written this way earlier, too; b/c I detest dumb characters and this show is filled w/ them. That is why I watch so sparingly or not at all. Anyway, I hope that Lily will come thru for her family this time. I am looking forward to it.

I have not watched that much since 2009. I am excited about this s/l. With the new writers I fear that they will return Lane and the Winters back to unrecognizable characters or just will marginalize them. Since GH's 18-469 category dropped by over a 1/2 during Jill's tenure, I do not expect much from her. In fact, I have finally found a replacement for Y&R.

« 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list