List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 09:46AM, Views: 1847032, Replies: 12307
    « 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 » »| page:
    #11211   2013/08/20 01:51PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however. — Richard David Bach

Just wanted to say hello, Mrs. Ashby! Hope to see more of you on screen this week. Will holler at you again soon.

#11212   2013/08/20 02:47PM
    shalaydra75

Suds, I totally agree with you. I do not trust the new writers either. Luv Lily-I hope that Lily becomes a no nonsense business-woman, not a cheater. I hope that the writers look at the ratings and see what happens when they break up Lane. I hope that they look at the ratings during the Lauren cheating s/l and see that it did not attract viewers.

#11213   2013/08/20 07:41PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: Suds, I totally agree with you. I do not trust the new writers either. Luv Lily-I hope that Lily becomes a no nonsense business-woman, not a cheater. I hope that the writers look at the ratings and see what happens when they break up Lane. I hope that they look at the ratings during the Lauren cheating s/l and see that it did not attract viewers.

I hope there is more in store for Lily, too. Most of the new posters have no idea what LANERS have gone thru in the past 5 years just to keep CK in the role of Lily. Its been fight or flight all the way w/ little or nothing in between. That is why we feel it is time for Lily & LANE to have some good times and enjoy the good life. There has to be a payoff somewhere for LANE w/o all these intruders, stalkers, scoudrels, & potential love interests coming at them nonstop. Have a good night and I will holler at you again on tomorrow.

#11214   2013/08/20 08:33PM
    shalaydra75

A lot of fans do not watch the whole show; that is why when they speak about Lane, it does not make sense. Notice when the Ashby family was shown and Lane was focusing on their love, the ratings were stabilized. Some folks think it was Phyllis' drama caused the ratings' hike, but on other occasions when Lane was positively featured the ratings are stabilized. (When Lane went back to fussing over an interloper, the ratings went right back down.) Mainly, Lane fans watch the whole show, and they view Y&R regularly when they believe their favorite characters are treated right.

#11215   2013/08/21 06:00AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby aka Tiger Lily it is time for the Tiger to bring out her claws.

#11216   2013/08/21 10:01AM
    MsSuperSuds

You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins. — Jim Stovall

You are a good woman, Lily Winters Ashby! Looking forward to seeing the feisty Mrs. Ashby in full bloom once more. Will holler at you again soon. Have a great afternoon.

#11217   2013/08/21 04:09PM
    Gracewashere

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins. — Jim Stovall

You are a good woman, Lily Winters Ashby! Looking forward to seeing the feisty Mrs. Ashby in full bloom once more. Will holler at you again soon. Have a great afternoon.

I do appreciate your posts, but I can't help but feel disappointed that a "newbie" Hilary gets the "plum" role of being the blogger and Lily gets to continue to be the "good woman". I know this is not a popular opinion on this thread, but really want Lily to get some leading role sooner than later. Oh well. and sorry your comment "full bloom" reminded me of another site I love, a Lord of the Rings Orlando Bloom site, love Lily and Legolas and love my Lord of the Rings. Sorry OT!!!

#11218   2013/08/21 07:07PM
    shalaydra75

Thanks CK for portraying the Lily character in a way that I respect and enjoy watching. I regret that writers continuously attempted to dim the bright light of AA characters. Hopefully, these writers will portray women as strong not weak and stupid.

#11219   2013/08/21 09:16PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs or the intruders bite. Have a great evening. Will catch you next time.

As I understand this set of plot points, Lily is not taking any wooden nickels this time! And she is NOT backing down for nobody--including the administrative assistant! We are going to see a totally different side to Lily. To me it is not a different side. It would just mean that someone is starting to write Lily as she has always been b/f Chloegate! Take off the muzzle, the gloves, the earrings, the stilettos and let Lily speak her truth and do what she needs to do to protect whats hers. I respect Lily more than you know.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/21 09:24PM
    #11220   2013/08/21 09:31PM
    MsSuperSuds

I respect Lily more than you know. I adore good people w/ backbone, quirks, & all the other human frailties. And to me that is Lily. She is not perfect by any means. I have had enough of the over-sexed, evil, mean-spirited, scheming, backstabbing, manipulative folks who populate GC. GC is full of them.

« 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list