List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 09:34AM, Views: 1725852, Replies: 12076
    « 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 » »| page:
    #11191   2013/08/18 12:01PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

My riches consist not in the extent of my possessions, but in the fewness of my wants.
    — Joseph Brotherton

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon, Mrs. Ashby! So glad that you are at the Chancellor Mansion to comfort two of the most important men in your life. Looking forward to seeing more of you on screen next week. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later.

#11192   2013/08/18 04:17PM
    Gracewashere

Still loving the character Lily. Am sad to see Josh Griffith leave. Under his writing we did get to see Lily more than once a week. Am hoping the new writer sees the true value in the character Lily and that she gets a starring role in his/her agenda and I further hope he/she (the new head writer) sees that Lily is a "stand alone" strong character that does not need to be attached to Cane's hip. Go Lily!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 04:18PM
    #11193   2013/08/18 05:00PM
    L4LANE

Bumping the beautiful Lily to the top where she belongs Fight for your husband Lily he's worth it no other man comes close to him You got the best that this place has to offer

#11194   2013/08/18 05:59PM
    MsSuperSuds

You are a good woman, Lily Winters Ashby! Fight to keep what you have so you can move forward to a new and better life. Otherwise you have no where to go except downward. There is nothing or no one on this show better than who & what you have now. Others are seeking it and you already have it. Keep the faith, Miss Lily! You will be just fine!

Good night, sleep well & I look to see more of you next week.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 06:01PM
    #11195   2013/08/18 06:23PM
    Gracewashere

There is a new Sheriff coming to town and I don't want to see Lily used as a "One Trick Pony" as in she is only good when she is Cane's wife??? If the new writer's can't utilize this character Lily for many story lines other than being Cane's sidekick (wife) then I fear she may be backburned once again in favour of the Dylan, Nikki, Victor, Jack story lines, the Avery/Dylan storylines. Lily is a legacy character, use her writers I say, explore her full potential, even if that means moving her away from Cane.

#11196   2013/08/19 07:49AM
    Rfan

A beautiful morning to show some love and support for my fav leading lady Mrs Lily Ashby. Protect and keep your home together Mrs Ashby there is a lot of cries to take away what you have worked for so that it can be given to someone else or to have you used to prop some newbie. Stay where you are beautiful lady we know you have the best. Your fans are not fooled by any of the pretend hype we know it is to diminish you.

#11197   2013/08/19 12:23PM
    MsSuperSuds

Changing the world is good for those who want their names in books. But being happy, that is for those who write their names in the lives of others, and hold the hearts of others as the treasure most dear. — Orson Scott Card

Good afternoon, Mrs Ashby! Hope that all is well in your corner of the world. You have the best that you are going to get on Y&R. Once lost, its never regained, so hold on tight while you can. I wish you well whatever your choice or fate happens to be. Luv you much & I will holler at you again soon. Have a great day.

Sharon gave up her status as a "one trick pony" and is now a "many tricks pony" and look at her now. She has been mounted and rode by almost every man in town. There are very few to no places for her to fit. What is she doing now? Trying to get back to "one trick pony" status where she was happiest! Or at least, that is what she stated that she is doing. Laurenn is not doing so well on the home front either. I don't want that for Lily nor do I want her to suffer like that thru the rest of her life.

#11198   2013/08/19 02:05PM
    Gracewashere

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Changing the world is good for those who want their names in books. But being happy, that is for those who write their names in the lives of others, and hold the hearts of others as the treasure most dear. — Orson Scott Card

Good afternoon, Mrs Ashby! Hope that all is well in your corner of the world. You have the best that you are going to get on Y&R. Once lost, its never regained, so hold on tight while you can. I wish you well whatever your choice or fate happens to be. Luv you much & I will holler at you again soon. Have a great day.

Sharon gave up her status as a "one trick pony" and is now a "many tricks pony" and look at her now. She has been mounted and rode by almost every man in town. There are very few to no places for her to fit. What is she doing now? Trying to get back to "one trick pony" status where she was happiest! Or at least, that is what she stated that she is doing. Laurenn is not doing so well on the home front either. I don't want that for Lily nor do I want her to suffer like that thru the rest of her life.

Oh contraire, Lauren (Tracey Bergman) is doing just fine in my opinion, she is on screen, she is getting story lines and she is back fighting side by side with Michael against Carmine. Tracey Bergman's now has a contract I think. I am not sure what will happen to the character Sharon if she is back to being "happy" Sharon, doing Happy Homemaker things with Nick. Will she continue to get the "juicy" soap opera story lines then. I just don't want to see Lily sidelined (again) and only appearing on Winter Wednesday (or whatever). Lily is portrayed by a strong spunky individual (I think) who has a lot more to offer than being the little obedient wife. Lily's character has a lot more to offer and if the new writers can only write her has the "happy" wife of Cane??? Would they write for her...Maybe??? I want more Lily sans Cane.

#11199   2013/08/19 02:13PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

Oh contraire, Lauren (Tracey Bergman) is doing just fine in my opinion, she is on screen, she is getting story lines and she is back fighting side by side with Michael against Carmine. Tracey Bergman's now has a contract I think. I am not sure what will happen to the character Sharon if she is back to being "happy" Sharon, doing Happy Homemaker things with Nick. Will she continue to get the "juicy" soap opera story lines then. I just don't want to see Lily sidelined (again) and only appearing on Winter Wednesday (or whatever). Lily is portrayed by a strong spunky individual (I think) who has a lot more to offer than being the little obedient wife. Lily's character has a lot more to offer and if the new writers can only write her has the "happy" wife of Cane??? Would they write for her...Maybe??? I want more Lily sans Cane.

At least we agree on one thing: we want to see better things for Lily than being sidelined and backburered. Lily was not just isolated, sidelined and/or backburnered. There is a whole lot more information to that story than you realize. So I am equally glad & grateful that CK still has a job as the portrayer of Lily Winters Ashby!

#11200   2013/08/19 02:27PM
    Gracewashere

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote MsSuperSuds:

At least we agree on one thing: we want to see better things for Lily than being sidelined and backburered. Lily was not just isolated, sidelined and/or backburnered. There is a whole lot more information to that story than you realize. So I am equally glad & grateful that CK still has a job as the portrayer of Lily Winters Ashby!

You are right on all that you say and I am happy that Lily, the character and her portrayer has such strong supporters and again you are right, I do not know any of the inside information, I am not an insider as you can well assume, but just a Mom who loves her soaps. I just don't want Lily to become some "placid" character that can be backburned easily. A little off topic but I kinda want Lily to be a Scarlett O'Hara type character not the wife of Ashley (the name of which I can't even remember). Would it be that horrible if the character Lily was; say, a pole dancer on the side, or something. At this point I don't even care if it is Cane that comes to her assistance, just give her something. Sorry, I love Lily more since I think her portrayed has some Native ancestry, as do I, not that that is important or anything. Don't neuter her I say and that is what I think her relationship with Cane is doing to her character. Sorry I know I am not welcomed here on this thread (no self pity), but I do have strong opinions on the subject of Lily and her importance (and it is great) for this Y&R to survive...Rant over!!!

« 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list