List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 04:11PM, Views: 1818033, Replies: 12282
    « 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 » »| page:
    #11151   2013/08/08 08:26PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    Maria Maria101

Lily is awfully "lustful and jealous!!!" Sick!!!

#11152   2013/08/08 08:40PM
    Lanealways

Love this lady keep going strong in all you do....rooting for you always

#11153   2013/08/09 07:43AM
    MsSuperSuds

Luv you much, Miss Lily! So sorry you had such a rough week. Hope things get better in the weeks ahead. Its Friday, the weekend is here, so enjoy--Please. I will catch you next time.

#11154   2013/08/09 10:08AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby love her dedication to her job even though she had to leave a sick husband to be on time for a meeting others had forgotten and were late for and had the nerve to make it seem like Lily was in the wrong for thinking a business meeting should have been kept on time. Stand your ground Lily you were right.

#11155   2013/08/09 12:05PM
    MsSuperSuds

What I've experienced is that I can't know the future. I can't know if anything that I do today will change what happens tomorrow. I can't know with certainty, but what I do know is if I do nothing, nothing will change. — James Orbinski

Miss Lily gets some real slackers for working partners, doesn't she? I get what the writers are trying to do w/ Abby but she coes off as shallow, jealous and insecure about her own romantic relationship w/ Lily's ex-coworker. That is why Lily should have some zingers of her own. She is entirely too nice and the writers are not giving her any help at all. Lily needs dialogue, too, folks! Give her some worthy of her talent. Luv you much, Miss Lily, and I will holler at you again soon.

Glad to know that CK is standing her ground w/ this dumb talent agent. Seems like they must be in cahoots w/ her employers.

#11156   2013/08/09 01:18PM
    shalaydra75

Just giving shout out to lily and her fans. Lanealways-I know your presence is temporary, but I am glad to see.

#11157   2013/08/09 02:50PM
    Gracewashere

I am sorry that Christel Khalil (Lily's portrayer) has had some issues with her talent agency, but from a selfish point of view, I am so happy that Christel Khalil is still here as Lily. Hopefully she will get some real juicy soap opera roles in the upcoming months, so that the actress stays put at Y&R, in my opinion sans Cane. The character of Lily has so much potential for story lines if she was free from Cane. Again just my opinion, the sky is the limit for the character of Lily, wherever it may take her, to a boardroom, to Tyler, to some dark place, just give the actress the opportunity. I truly believe she can knock it out of the park, the perfect wife just doesn't cut it for me. Sorry. Luv Lily and what she can bring to Y&R.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 02:51PM
    #11158   2013/08/09 08:45PM
    Lanealways

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    What I've experienced is that I can't know the future. I can't know if anything that I do today will change what happens tomorrow. I can't know with certainty, but what I do know is if I do nothing, nothing will change. — James Orbinski

Miss Lily gets some real slackers for working partners, doesn't she? I get what the writers are trying to do w/ Abby but she coes off as shallow, jealous and insecure about her own romantic relationship w/ Lily's ex-coworker. That is why Lily should have some zingers of her own. She is entirely too nice and the writers are not giving her any help at all. Lily needs dialogue, too, folks! Give her some worthy of her talent. Luv you much, Miss Lily, and I will holler at you again soon.

Glad to know that CK is standing her ground w/ this dumb talent agent. Seems like they must be in cahoots w/ her employers.

gr8 post

#11159   2013/08/09 08:57PM
    Lanealways

Sweet dreams dear lady......you're all kinds of awesome and never let anyone tell you otherwise. You have never shone brighter than with your leading man and no one will ever whitewash that no matter how much they try. So keep going strong. No matter what we got your back.

#11160   2013/08/10 10:25AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Lanealways: Sweet dreams dear lady......you're all kinds of awesome and never let anyone tell you otherwise. You have never shone brighter than with your leading man and no one will ever whitewash that no matter how much they try. So keep going strong. No matter what we got your back.

Hey Lanie! The one thing I learned in a dispute w/ evaluators at a job site I once held is to get the truth out in the open--no matter how embarrassing it might be to both you & the opponent. Looking back, its a good thing to do! It is the best thing to do. Christel started in this business so young that I am sure she grew accustomed to others handling her affairs and looking out for her welfare. Well, my dear, Christel is all grown up now. Its time to for her to look at her situation realistically and to take care of business. Make sure that you get what you pay for. Otherwise, the forces in this world will eat you alive. I also think that many are being put on notice that Christel is not the easygoing, pushover that everyone takes her for. She will overcome this situation, gain respect & a new talent agency. But she is going to have to stay on top of the situation w/ them and her career.

Just wanted to come in and say hello to my favorite female character, Lily Winters Ashby, and her portrayer, Christel Khalil. Have a great Saturday!

Hey Lanie! Will holler at you later in the day.

« 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list