List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 04:04PM, Views: 1657836, Replies: 11866
    « 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 » »| page:
    #11141   2013/08/06 08:51PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: I hope that writers realize that they cannot appeal to women viewers by demeaning women. Not one woman on this show is a strong business woman. I hope that Lily will blaze a trail in that regards and that she does not become a cheap cheater as all the other women on this show.

Amen to that, Shalaydra! Right now the writers are using Lily as angst for the contrived couple created by the writers & few care. Attention has to be gained somewhere, so I guess Lily is the chosen target. I wish her well with this unimaginative writing team. Seems like another sneaky scheming manipulator is encroaching on her marital territory in her home also. Not one strong woman on the whole show so far. Hold on to your scruples, Miss Lily. There is still hope for you yet. Will holler at you again ASAP.

#11142   2013/08/06 09:30PM
    Lanealways

Much love for TL and CK. Keep going strong xo❤

#11143   2013/08/07 08:12AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the beautiful Mrs Lily Ashby time for the Tiger Lily to come out and protect her home. Bring it on.

#11144   2013/08/07 11:12AM
    MsSuperSuds

The task of leadership is not to put greatness into people, but to elicit it, for the greatness is there already. — John Buchan

Y&R is losing its audience w/ this nonsense! Destroying Lily to elevate 3 newbies is not working in Y&R's favor! If they cannot attract an audience of their own, they don't need to be driving a story. None of this lazy writing will popularize either of them. Either give us a good Lily/Cane/LANE story or drop it. Cannot watch this stupidity! CK is a real trooper to play this schizophrenic writing of her personality! This crap is just plain stupid!

Just popped in to say hello to Miss Lily! Luv you much and I will holler at you again soon.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/07 11:15AM
    #11145   2013/08/07 01:32PM
    Rfan

Some afternoon love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby

#11146   2013/08/07 07:21PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! Hope to see more of you on screen in tomorrow's episode. Sleep well and i will holler at you again on tomorrow.

#11147   2013/08/08 05:38AM
    Rfan

Showing some morning love for the beautiful Mrs Lily Ashby.

#11148   2013/08/08 02:29PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Glad to see you on screen in yesterday's US episode; but I don't like all those other hangers-on causing you to lose traction w/ the audience. Seems like you want to work and your parter wants to pick open some past craziness involving her current boyfriend. Is she just plain stupid, shallow, jealous, and/or totally insecure? she ought to be happy just dating the man & not worrying about some past connection between the two of you. I wish them well. Just keep them away from you. Isn't it oh-so convenient for Cane's new assistant to be hanging around OTB, the Underground, the GCAC, & CL eavesdropping on everyone's conversations especially if it pertains to you while dropping hints about her & Cane's affair. I hope you jump off "The Good Ship Lollipop" to take care of this little intrusion before it gets too far gone. Seems like the writers are trying to decide whether to pair her with Devon or the other dude. Anyway, I hope to see more of you on screen soon w/o the albatrosses hanging around your neck. Luv ya!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/08 02:37PM
    #11149   2013/08/08 03:27PM
    shalaydra75

Suds, you know how to speak the truth. How many working women will accept a s/l where a woman's work is diminished. While Tyler was crying over this, that and the other, Lily was working. How is it now that Tyler gets all of the credit? Working women confront this problem everyday. Remember the Ledbetter case. Soaps suppose to be our escape.

#11150   2013/08/08 06:14PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote shalaydra75: Suds, you know how to speak the truth. How many working women will accept a s/l where a woman's work is diminished. While Tyler was crying over this, that and the other, Lily was working. How is it now that Tyler gets all of the credit? Working women confront this problem everyday. Remember the Ledbetter case. Soaps suppose to be our escape.

Oh yeah, the newby was the mastermind, the creator and developer of this project. He spent more time AWOL crying the blues about mommy & daddy issues than working. Seems Lily was always there carrying the load just like now w/ silly Abby who keeps on talking about her boyfriend issues.
    Lily needs to poke back at her b/c these jabs are not funny. Besides that is all in the past. Their working days together are done and the airhead Abby needs to make the best of the present w/o eliciting more angst from Lily. Shallow, silly, airheaded working partners are just as bad as those who have the hots for Lily. Where are Lily's lines to jab back at her? What's she so worried about anyway? A working session should not turn into a social hour w/o getting any work done. The less I see of this twit, the better I like it. Anyway, I just popped in to say good night! Will holler at you next time.

« 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list