List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 06:02AM, Views: 1848424, Replies: 12309
    « 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 » »| page:
    #11121   2013/07/31 09:04PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    shalaydra75

I am happy Lily is back!!! Luv Lily!!!

#11122   2013/08/01 06:54AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby. Can hardly wait to see Tiger Lily front and center. Mama Tiger is not happy when her den, mate and cubs are threaten. An angry Tiger is not someone to tangle with. Bring it on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/01 06:56AM
    #11123   2013/08/01 07:00AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Rfan: Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby. Can hardly wait to see Tiger Lily front and center. Mama Tiger is not happy when her den, mate and cubs are threaten. An angry Tiger is not someone to tangle with. Bring it on.

ITA! Love that statement. That's our Lily alright! Glad her personality is returning to normal. I hate to see her so passive-aggressive when I know that is not the nature of this great character. Lily has never been anyone's footstool & she should not be now either. She should be fighting mad and I am glad to finally see her that way. Perhaps someone in this current showrunner's camp has a brain that works and realizes that Lily attracts viewers attention. Can't wait to see the action.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/01 07:05AM
    #11124   2013/08/02 08:12AM
    Rfan

Love and support for the beautiful Mrs Lily Ashby

#11125   2013/08/02 09:42AM
    MsSuperSuds

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    — Robert Brault

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! I am looking forward to seeing what today brings for you on the CDN episode. The writers are really doing a slow, calculated not-so-subtle negative underminding to your character. Ambiguous ambivalence is the name of this game; cancellation is the endgame. Nobody is that slick that the truth cannot be detected while in play. Playing mindgames w/ the audience is not cool! I am sitting back in my chair and watching this thing slowly unravel when newby could be and should be moving on his own merits. Its a mess! Head honchos & showrunners infatuations w/ beefcake are going to kill Y&R. Luv you much, Miss Lily! Will holler at you again later in the day.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/02 09:45AM
    #11126   2013/08/02 10:26AM
    luvroflife

Happy Friday Ms Lily!! You are b/w a rock and a hard place.

I see you as someone who wanted/needed to be seen as more than a wife and mother. And this supposedly brilliant guy, did. And you found yourself in a position of holding on to this identity while fending off inappropriate advances. Should have told your hubby but you wanted to handle ALL yourself. And at the end of the day, you will.

#11127   2013/08/02 05:04PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good evening Miss Lily! Just wanted to holler at you one more time today! Will holler at you again later in the evening.

#11128   2013/08/03 06:20AM
    Rfan

Love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby

#11129   2013/08/03 01:55PM
    MsSuperSuds

Motivation is knowing you are learning, growing, and succeeding toward your desired outcome while sustaining positive momentum. — Jaren L. Davis

Good Saturday afternoon, Miss lily! I think I have been posting the wrong day! Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. Looking forward to seeing you on screen in tomoroww's epi. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day.

#11130   2013/08/03 05:00PM
    shorty725

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    — Robert Brault

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! I am looking forward to seeing what today brings for you on the CDN episode. The writers are really doing a slow, calculated not-so-subtle negative underminding to your character. Ambiguous ambivalence is the name of this game; cancellation is the endgame. Nobody is that slick that the truth cannot be detected while in play. Playing mindgames w/ the audience is not cool! I am sitting back in my chair and watching this thing slowly unravel when newby could be and should be moving on his own merits. Its a mess! Head honchos & showrunners infatuations w/ beefcake are going to kill Y&R. Luv you much, Miss Lily! Will holler at you again later in the day.

ITA Suds. I haven't been posting much lately but have been reading the mb. When I saw Lily light into that guy, I was like Lily where have you been? I guess you (Lily) didn't like your journey so you cancelled your trip and came back home. BRAVO, Tiger Lily.

« 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list