List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 01:40PM, Views: 1729661, Replies: 12100
    « 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 » »| page:
    #11091   2013/07/26 10:45AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

Where hope grows, miracles blossom. — Elna Rae

Keeping pure thoughts and positive posts in these threads is a miracle for me but I do my best and move on to something else.

#11092   2013/07/26 01:39PM
    Chicken Alfredo

xoxo, Christel

#11093   2013/07/26 02:56PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Chicken Alfredo: xoxo, Christel

Double your post Chicken Alfredo. Lily (Christel) is looking more and more beautiful each day and she looked wonderful today on our Canadian episode. Tyler's influence no doubt...well O.K. and all that yoga and horseback riding Lily's portrayer participates in...but a natural born beauty in any case.

#11094   2013/07/26 06:04PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! Sleep well! Luv you much and I look forward to seeing you in quite a few episodes next week. Enjoy your evening.

#11095   2013/07/27 09:36AM
    MsSuperSuds

No act of kindness is too small. The gift of kindness may start as a small ripple that over time can turn into a tidal wave affecting the lives of many.
    — Kevin Heath

Good Saturday afternoon, Miss Lily! I hope you are having fun this weekend. Just wanted to say hello & that I am looking forward to seeing you on screen next week. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day.

#11096   2013/07/27 11:56AM
    shalaydra75

Quote StarW:
    Quote shalaydra75: I hope this is not going to be another case where posters mis quote ratings. DG was rehired, not because fans wrote TPTB; but rather, because of the ratings dropped significantly. Y & r has been relegated to the mid 4 millions every since a lane canadian fan stop posting. Until Y & R gives lane a real s/l, I will bot watch consistently.

I am happy RW has a lot of support. I think he is too good for Y & R characterization of Tyler. Let Tyler rub elbows with the all powerful Newmans.

Thanks for a mature reply from a mature poster. I know that DG has his fans. I said that Lane don't make the show and Y&R would survive if they break up. Shick, Phick, Villy have bigger fanbases than Lane and do not even talk about the SID poll. There's only a few people who usually vote on those polls, it's certainly not the majority who go out to vote for their fave. And it's mostly the people online who vote and they only represent 5% of the true viewers. I never took polls too seriously because I myself Never voted on these and I don't think I ever will. And I wasn't even talking about one actor leaving the show. But since you're talking about it, let's take Shemar Moore for example... He was extremely popular on Y&R and when he left he took one million fans with him, that's a fact... The show still went on just fine. Same with Michelle Stafford when she left the show years ago. Victoria Rowell was a popular character too and if she was ever coming back to this show the ratings would go Gold and TPTB knows that. But still their ego matters the most in this case so it makes me wonder if they actually care about the ratings? They fired DG in the first place because he had no purpose on the show and even when they rehired him they kept him on the backburner.

Yep, MAB backburned DG and her ratings never rebound. Lily by herself and Lane are proven rating ls elbow steers. .

As an AA, I hope RW makes it on y&r. If this Tily s/l continues and the TPTB continue to stereotypically write Tyler, RW will not make on y&r. It will not regain its approximately 500,000 women viewers with a s/l where a woman leaves her husband/father of her children/provider for an immature playboy who used her to elevate his career. Both the lily and tyler characters will benefit if this Tily s/l is squashed.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/27 12:05PM
    #11097   2013/07/27 12:28PM
    shalaydra75

I meant that Lily and Lane were ratings elevator.

#11098   2013/07/28 10:19AM
    MsSuperSuds

Vision is not enough, it must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps, we must step up the stairs. — Vaclav Havel

Good Sunday morning, Miss Lily! Looking forward to seeing you on screen again ASAP. I hope that something will get this finding "mystery blogger party" started! I notice that NB is hollering again about the fallout of this wretched storyline. Can't wait to see what kind of mischief, mayhem and/or misery this thing brings to the Winters/Ashby family. If the current writing team created & wrote it, it cannot be good or entertaining. In the meantime, Luv you much & I will holler at you again next time. Have a great Sunday!

Shalaydra, I agree that newby is both Lily & CK's cryptonite! Superman avoided cryptonite but evil doers were always trying to use it against him to weaken his super powers! Same case scenario here. Of course, Y&R also stands to lose in this deal also. The gap between Y&R and B&B is narrowing in the ratings. Whats a million viewers to break even? That can be done in a matter of months.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/28 10:25AM
    #11099   2013/07/28 06:40PM
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! Sleep well! Will check on you again on tomorrow. Enjoy the night!

#11100   2013/07/29 10:16AM
    MsSuperSuds

A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties. — Harry S. Truman

I hope that all goes well for you, my dear. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day.

« 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list