List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 05:02PM, Views: 1765532, Replies: 12197
    « 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 » »| page:
    #11071   2013/07/25 08:32AM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    StarW

Quote daneerose: It was like a breathe of fresh air to watch Lily interact with Abby. I think they have finally given her a friend. To bad she is keeping company with such an unsavory character. I love the fact that Lily was a good friend to CC and now hopefully her sister. I loved how you almost let Tiger Lily out when Hilary answered Cane's phone and you didn't know it was her. Keep your eyes open girl that female wants to do your family some damage. But you know how that is since you've been stalked the last six months.

Definition of "Stalk" in the dictionnary :

"To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement."

Now are we really talking about Tyler?... Or Carmine?

#11072   2013/07/25 09:54AM
    MsSuperSuds

Good afternoon, Miss Lily! Just wanted to touch base w/ you today. Glad to know that you will be on screen in today's US episode. And it is good to see you having conversations w/ another female who could be a friend; but I am not yet sold on the idea of "Chatty Cathy." Have a good day anyway and I will holler at you again soon.

FYI: Thats a great definition of a stalker. I love it b/c it fits Lily's stalkers (There are 3 to this date) to a Tee. Carmine never stalked Lily! Carmine is all about Lauren; I doubt if he knows Lily.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 09:55AM
    #11073   2013/07/25 11:05AM
    daneerose

Ms Suds thanks for answering that question! I don't need a dictionary to know what a stalker is. The past six months only one person has exhibited these traits around Lily. We all know who that is!

#11074   2013/07/25 11:39AM
    luvroflife

Loved Lily in today's epi!! What I love the most is the portrayal of a mature, intelligent young woman who values her family and is willing to fight for it. A few have called for her to ignore her kids, husband because of a manipulative guy with pecs. I want more for her.

I appreciate writers not trashing this character for entertainment purposes. Women are intelligent and do (sometimes) consider impact of their actions on their kids!

Writers may choose to take this character in a different direction, but I hope the 'direction' is deserving!

Applause to 'Lily'. Someone who young women can and do look up to.

#11075   2013/07/25 11:42AM
    Chicken Alfredo

StarW, some individuals obviously don't know the definition of a stalker. Tyler has moved on and left Lily alone as he said he would. Lily and Whispers are the ones stuck in time. If they were as invested in one another as they claimed, Tyler wouldn't even be a factor

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 11:44AM
    #11076   2013/07/25 12:00PM
    Chicken Alfredo

I notice of good number of you on here only want Lily to be "in character" when it's convenient. It didn't matter when Lily was being terrorized by her husband, the man that's suppose to protect you no matter what, the man that's suppose to make you feel like everything will be okay no matter the situation. Yet when Lily is showing interest in another man, "Tiger Lily" needs to come out, please. Tiger Lily should've been into play YEARS ago. The Lily character I know would've never let that nonsense fly as easily as it did. Few episodes went about, and they were back together. As a Lily fan, that has always made me feel some type of way. But I shouldn't be shocked since a majority of this happened under MAB. This woman has ruined Lilys' character and a handful of others. It's unfortunate JF and JFP are receiving the heat, considering they have to work with what the last writer left behind

#11077   2013/07/25 12:40PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote luvroflife: Loved Lily in today's epi!! What I love the most is the portrayal of a mature, intelligent young woman who values her family and is willing to fight for it. A few have called for her to ignore her kids, husband because of a manipulative guy with pecs. I want more for her.

I appreciate writers not trashing this character for entertainment purposes. Women are intelligent and do (sometimes) consider impact of their actions on their kids!

Writers may choose to take this character in a different direction, but I hope the 'direction' is deserving!

Applause to 'Lily'. Someone who young women can and do look up to.

Good post! I need to feel there at least ONE decent role model on here for young women. I don't need to address all the other attacks b/c most viewers did not & still do not see or understand what was happening in front of the camera or behind the scenes for Cane and Lily. This couple or the fanbase has not had a picnic in remaining in tact. So I say BRAVO! to Miss Lily for standing by her man & her family like he loved and stood by her during her bout w/ stage 4 ovarian cancer! Not many men would do that either.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 12:44PM
    #11078   2013/07/25 01:13PM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo: StarW, some individuals obviously don't know the definition of a stalker. Tyler has moved on and left Lily alone as he said he would. Lily and Whispers are the ones stuck in time. If they were as invested in one another as they claimed, Tyler wouldn't even be a factor

Exactly. If Tyler was still around Lily all this time it's because Lily herself let him be around her and basically made her best to be around him too. He clearly wanted to distance himself from her. He is far from being a stalker. He doesn't follow her, doesn't take pictures of her or film her... And he's not obsessed with her, he loves her which is quite different.

Quote Chicken Alfredo: I notice of good number of you on here only want Lily to be "in character" when it's convenient. It didn't matter when Lily was being terrorized by her husband, the man that's suppose to protect you no matter what, the man that's suppose to make you feel like everything will be okay no matter the situation. Yet when Lily is showing interest in another man, "Tiger Lily" needs to come out, please. Tiger Lily should've been into play YEARS ago. The Lily character I know would've never let that nonsense fly as easily as it did. Few episodes went about, and they were back together. As a Lily fan, that has always made me feel some type of way. But I shouldn't be shocked since a majority of this happened under MAB. This woman has ruined Lilys' character and a handful of others. It's unfortunate JF and JFP are receiving the heat, considering they have to work with what the last writer left behind

I couldn't agree more with this. I can't believe that somebody would hate so much on Tyler because he did a little flirt when The Ghost Whisperer has done so much damage on our beloved Lily. Yes Lily forgave him but that was too fast and too late. The man literally drove her insane. I don't think I will ever pass that... And even if I do, TGW will still be worse than Tyler no matter what. Tyler never stole any of Lily's kids yet... He never gaslighted her... And he doesn't bother her. Hell, when they were at the Underground, he wasn't even paying attention to Lane at all and was very into his conversation with Abby. It was Lily who was watching them while they were leaving.

#11079   2013/07/25 06:04PM
    daneerose

Loving Lily today so loved her concern about Cane! I am loving this Hilary story line looks like tptb have finally given Lane a story line about them not just about a newbie that the majority of the audience cant stand. Lily is the popular one and a many newbie has tried to ride her coat tails to popularity! Would love to see the newbie stand on his own.

#11080   2013/07/25 06:47PM
    Chicken Alfredo

The "newbie" has already proven he can stand on his own He actually receives coverage outside of Y&R

« 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list