List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily (No Bash)

Started by Candace at 2008/12/23 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 11:05AM, Views: 1638748, Replies: 11856
    « 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 » »| page:
    #11041   2013/07/18 06:45PM
    Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!
    MsSuperSuds

Good night, Miss Lily! I sincerely hope that you and the Mister get to one accord on this jealousy thing. I cannot see it; so maybe it is there. I don't know; I cannot see it. Anyway, I am glad that you and the mister are still on good terms. Luv you much. Will holler at you again on tomorrow.

#11042   2013/07/19 04:04AM
    Rfan

Supporting my favorite leading lady Mrs Lily Ashby.

#11043   2013/07/19 07:41AM
    MsSuperSuds

Because life is a living, breathing work of art, you are a painting as you go. Be a masterpiece. Drink in life. Laugh too loud. Compliment others constantly. — Nicole Johnson

Good morning, Miss Lily! I wish you much love, romance and harmony in your marriage to Mr. Cane. In short, I wish you well. Hope to see more of you on screen ASAP. Will holler at you again later in the day.

#11044   2013/07/19 09:21PM
    shalaydra75

Go Lily!!!! I hope you fight for your family.

#11045   2013/07/20 05:59AM
    Rfan

Sat morning love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby waiting to see Tiger Lily come awake and fight for her marriage. I plan to enjoy every moment of it. WooHoo It is time she is written as the mature woman, wife and mother she is and be done with the childish writing she has had to endure for the last seven month. Time for prop duty to be over.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/20 06:02AM
    #11046   2013/07/20 06:22AM
    Axl Rose

Lily is clearly jealous seeing Tyler with Abby, but she doesn't want to admit it to herself that she has those same feelings for Tyler that he has for her because of her marriage to Cane

#11047   2013/07/20 10:16AM
    MsSuperSuds

Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness. — D.H. Lawrence

Good Saturday afternoon, Miss Lily! Glad to know that you value your family and lifestyle more than anything else & that you are willing to fight to preserve it. You have my utmost admiration for keeping what is important to you in perspective. Luv you much and I will holler at you again later in the day.

Lily is one of those beautiful, loving characters that everyone wants a piece of for their favorite male character. Let's hope the writers preserve all the beauty that is Lily Winters Ashby & keep her character totally in tact so that beauty continues to shine.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/20 10:18AM
    #11048   2013/07/20 10:17AM
    luvroflife

Quote Axl Rose: Lily is clearly jealous seeing Tyler with Abby, but she doesn't want to admit it to herself that she has those same feelings for Tyler that he has for her because of her marriage to Cane

Maybe. But Lily has never been shown to even remotely flirt with Tyler and there have been opportunities. (her tone of voice; eye contact; their scenes were mostly the result of his manipulations; she never bothered to even tell him about her BDay, while she drank out of frustration waiting on a call /message from Cane.) Granted, writers can pen whatever. But whats been shown so far has been someone trying to be a friend and empathize due to similar family situations. What I see is a woman who enjoyed the flirtation and naively has gotten in over her head.
    She is now anxious that her husband may misconstrue the situation, as many have already.
    But we'll see.........

#11049   2013/07/20 04:20PM
    daneerose

Hello Laners! I have been watching Friday's epi and although they got so little airtime the Lane scenes are so sweet. When Cane says he hasn't much time to talk and then he just stands there staring at Lily, so sexy. I love angry Cane. The sexual tension is very powerful between them when they fight. No matter how little time they give them Cane and Lily somehow make it work where we see why we love them so much. I also loved the way Lily forfeited work to go straighten things out with Cane. The girl is clearly in love with her husband and doesn't like it when he is angry with her. Love these two together. Long Live Lane

#11050   2013/07/20 06:16PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote Axl Rose: Lily is clearly jealous seeing Tyler with Abby, but she doesn't want to admit it to herself that she has those same feelings for Tyler that he has for her because of her marriage to Cane

Lily and Tyler have what I like to call an emotional relationship. Imo, that's 100 times worse than a sexual one. Before they kissed, Lilys' husband let it be known to Lily that her being so close to Tyler made him uncomfortable, yet she declared AFTER the fact that they shared a friendship. When Tyler, "crossed the line" and kissed Lily, she let it be known to him that they were STILL friends. I believe them kissing bought out something in Lily that she wasn't aware of, because she began to get jealous whenever Tyler interacted with other women. Tyler is a single man. Meaning he can hook up with whoever he pleases. The feelings obviously aren't one-sided. I love Lily dearly, but if she's so into her husband as she claims, she has to stop lying to him. Tell him the whole truth and nothing but the truth because it's going to be wrong if he finds out from someone else. Lily not telling her husband she and Tyler kissed is extremely telling. That kiss and the talks they had is the main thing that keeps them emotionally connected. Lily doesn't want to break that connection. Lily can't carry on like this. She can't say she loves her husband one minute, then turn into a jealous green-eyed monster whenever Tyler is enjoying a womans' company. I know Tyler cares about Lily, but moving on is his best bet. He already let it be known how he felt. There's nothing left to be done.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/20 06:19PM
    « 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list